Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why this pump ??  (Read 2276 times)
lady pink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:20 AM

There is no chance of the price going high due to hardfork. The price now is 9652 USD. It is the natural growth of bitcoin price. Many people nowadays prefer to convert their fiat to bitcoin because the fiat value goes down due to inflation and price of bitcoin keeps on going high. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is going high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

There is no chance of the price going high due to hardfork. The price now is 9652 USD. It is the natural growth of bitcoin price. Many people nowadays prefer to convert their fiat to bitcoin because the fiat value goes down due to inflation and price of bitcoin keeps on going high. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is going high.
I will also consider it as a natural growth. Still there some reason which are causing the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now becoming popular through out the world, people now started taking interest in bitcoin and they are therefore trying to invest money there and which is causing the increasing in the price of bitcoin. i am sure that this increase will continue for a long time.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

I will also consider it as a natural growth. Still there some reason which are causing the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now becoming popular through out the world, people now started taking interest in bitcoin and they are therefore trying to invest money there and which is causing the increasing in the price of bitcoin. i am sure that this increase will continue for a long time.
Is the cause of this plump potential investor and investors are so increasing and so is demand that is why prices is pumping
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .
can any one explain why this pump??
someone told that bitcoin hard fork is coming that's why this price pump .

The world biggest currency exchange called CME Group, announced launching bitcoin trading by the end of the year.
Lots of people from "Wall Street" and self made billionaires are now putting their money into bitcoin because they want to trade bitcoin on CME when bitcoin trading is launched on the platform.  
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Because many more people are seeing how much people can gain on bitcoin. Also bitcoin is trending and spreading all over the news today if you could see many more people are the significant price increase of bitcoin in our world today. They are like "wow we can really gain or have a returned on our investment in bitcoin."
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

The only answer that I can think of is that in the Law of Demand had exceeded the Law of Supply. Lot of people might have invested a lot in bitcoin when it was at a lower price and thus, the result. Since there is a higher demand for bitcoin, the price will continue to ho higher, hence, more people will be attracted to buy. However, once the bitcoin holders reach their limit and start cashing out, bitcoin's price will eventually dropped, allowing the supply to flow back into the market to balance everything once again.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

I think something bad will happen soon , at end of november or start of december . Its really cool that bitcoin rise in value , but this one is just too fast . If i had spare money i would short it close to 10k . Its just my opinion , but something dosnt seem right , look at that Graph . I think its just manipulation at the moment , because what i can see around me is only everybody thinking about buying and buying . But when big boys will start sell and there will be no buyers , panic will happen Smiley

I think the market is to big for this kind of manipulation.
The price is rising due to the fact that BTC is a lot in the news and FOMO is kicking in.
Next to that, the big investment company' are joining the Cryptoworld.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

I really wonder that see the price of bitcoin price . now price of bitcoin 9038 usd .

This is mainly because the cost of bitcoin increases in fork. There are many events that can go up and it may increase.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

Bitcoin is rising high because of people are holding their bitcoin..if people hold their bitcoin, the demand is getting higher in which the price of bitcpon will rise too. And also through social.media.bitcoin became popular that people were taking about this huge thing. So it helps people invest and hold.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

I believe that small portion of the total outstanding bitcoins in circulation, this brings the market is not deep enough and small jumps in expectations or perceptions of people possible to effect the prices
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

everybody is asking why, what is the reason or etc. so many question I just want to make a money here
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

everybody is asking why, what is the reason or etc. so many question I just want to make a money here
Get used to it since people do almost ask on everyday even on the simpliest questions as long they would able to tell or ask something into the public. Bitcoins price do pump because theres a demand. Period. No questions asked. There are some fundamentals which do mainly affect the price but for now i dont see its because on the fork but i do see because of holiday season  just like what happen on previous year specially on this month and on December.Usually bitcoins price do tend to rise up.Expect price corrections on next year on january or on next possible months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Beatcoin.it

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Probably because of bitcoin in the CME is really near. Big investors are coming and peoples are trying to buy btc at the cheap price before that huge event.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

We are all looking at a super hype that every day is pumping more and more.
Personally I was waiting for a dip to buy more bitcoins but now I think that bitcoin will grow even more...
All the world is waiting to enter in the market, a market that was very little until now, supported only by few geeks ... Grin!!!!!
But with tokens, ethereum, altcoins and of course thanks to FOMO and to www.cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html this is going to explode!
The pity is that bitcoins is not gonna be very affordable for me and only great enterprises and institutions or asset managements are going to buy bitcoin from now to [...]

Hope I am wrong Wink
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:19:58 PM

Well i think that this increase in bitcoins has caused due to increase in demand of bitcoins in the crypto market as there is no fork or event up coming so increase in demand is probably the best answer.This pump shows that bitcoin is getting famous and many people are investing in bitcoins in hopes of good returns.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

More people ask this because its a huge profit, once this price will still continue then much better to buy now then make huge profit in future, but I bet buying btc now is risky because of its high price. And yes this increase is due to demand.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Capitalisation is growing, it has already reached $ 300 billion, this means that people derive a Fiat to cryptocurrency and where to put it if not in bitcoin? From there growth. Soon the violas up going, too!

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

Many of us does wondering what is happening to it and it’s factor affecting the bitcoin price huge increases.. We can’t find one reason out of it because it’s a accumulation of many possible scenarios from additional users, investors and mainstream adaptation.. But we can observe some good news continues regarding businesses adaptation from fiat to feature cryptocurrency as an option..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

I was talk about bitcoin at 10K and also predicting bitcoin to hit 10k before the end of this year 2017.  I think the prediction is for this month. Now if bitcoin hit 10k, who will be welling to selling? we would not be surprised to see beyond 15k per bitcoin before the first day of January 2018.
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

I am more and more wondering why the price rises so much in bitcoin, so the figure of 9040 is coming very soon, but why is it that I'm new I do not understand it the best. I believe that the figure next year will be 10000 if not more? Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: