Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth?  (Read 1432 times)
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

i think the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up little bit, but not so fast as in last years. i hope and think that it will slowly, but grows up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KID_28

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

No one knows. It depende on how people reacts on bitcoin. It depends upon the acceptance of the generation that will use bitcoin. When more people wants to buy a product, the price will definitely rise up. As the law of supply and demand applies, more millenials are into bitcoin so we are expecting a higher value for bitcoin for the coming years. For the bezt five years, bitcoin will be accepted by most countries.
Andriannez

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Based on my understanding the bitcoin Really worth by envestment purposes in Cryptocurrency world in website online transaction.And how the investor buy the bitcoin in digital investment assets grows on its value of the coins exchange in the market place.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

The value of bitcoin is determined by how desperate are the people,who want to buy bitcoins. Grin
Other people are talking about supply and demand.They are right,but i have other point of view.
If there was only one buyer of the entire btc market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin,the market price of one btc would be 1M USD.Sound`s crazy ,but it`s true.
It`s like buying a rare painting.Some buyers are willing to pay 100$ ,others are ready to pay 10 million USD.
but your point of view has something to do in reality,though it's impossible to have single buyer of bitcoin in market still it depends on how much peple might wanted to purchase bitcoin.

Bitcoin for me is something i can determine as mine worth full yes its not physical but it can be more valuable than anything matters in this world that only me and my wallet has the right to handle
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Bitcoin really worth it because of good investments .
Because of good investments a lot of people benifits .
By the help of bitcoin lifes of many people changed.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I have to say I have thought of this before. Like what exactly makes or determines the price of bitcoin. Then I remember this. If I have something in limited supply that many people want, the price will go up for those who can afford it. But if many people have something that other people want, then the price will be cheaper because the supply of the item is no longer limited and sellers will reduce the price. This demand and supply forces are responsible for the price movement and not the exchanges

pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

i think the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up little bit, but not so fast as in last years. i hope and think that it will slowly, but grows up
We should consider another outcome. The correction is really long and people desires of becoming rich grow intensively. The temps of market recovering may become the real rocket, that we have never seen before.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

The value of bitcoin is determined by how frequent people who are desperate want to buy bitcoins. Other people are talking about supply and demand. They are right, but I have another point of view. If there was only one buyer of the entire bitcoin market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin, the market price of one bitcoin would be 1M USD. Sound`s crazy, but it`s true. It`s like buying a rare painting. But, the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up a little bit, but not so fast as in past years. I hope and think that it will slowly.
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Someone did the calculation recently, I think it costs $5,500 to mine a Bitcoin. Add a premium to account for its characteristics and utility I’d guess somewhere around $7,650 🙂
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Bitcoin really worth as a digital investment. It gives work to those jobless and give a lot of profit for those strongly believe and invest on it. Bitcoin price is volatile,no one can predict exactly the price of bitcoin because it depends on the movement of demand and supply in the market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

With Bitcoin's current price decline, we all know that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. This price drop can be a frightening specter for some people, but for people who are not afraid of risk and have known Bitcoin for a long time, they will see this as an opportunity to get as much profit as possible. Do not wait to buy and collect Bitcoin as much as possible, because we do not know what will happen in the future in the near future or in the long term. It's possible that Bitcoin's price will decrease to lower, and Bitcoin's price will probably increase soon. So you should make the most of this opportunity. Smiley
hettige

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. It brings to the attention of investors and people a great new and innovative way of paying, distinct from all the past forms that people have used on a blockchain basis. Bitcoin brings huge profits to those who care and invest in it very early, I really believe in the better future of bitcoin in the next few years.The value of bitcoins are only really determined by the number of people who are determined to have it. The more backed up it is the higher the value it would be.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

bitcoin has emerged when the typical world economy was the United States .. entering the period of crisis, insightful in that situation bitcoin was born and brought to people especially economic people have the opportunity to support In terms of capital, they have capital to reinvest

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. You can't touch and see that is Bitcoin. Reality that you can exchanged Bitcoin with doller or other currency.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

the bitcoin is really worth saying that we BTC it is known for all the coins because it is called a coin mother without the equivalent of the BTC price compared to other coin

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Yeah, that is what I am hoping also. The price today will be worth for holding the long time because the price even not reach the value before and increase slowly, time will come that we can get huge profit from it. We can see its worth when we keep believing and have patience for the price to grow up and do not contribute on the fall.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

We can earn and have an extra income through bitcoin by joining a bounty signatures.We have a future if we will continue working on bitcoin and work hard for it.It sustained our daily expenses and to achieve our wants and goals in our life.It's flactuations of price increasing and decreasing day by day it helps us to have more profit if we have an investments.Invest in bitcoin for us to experience the worth of it and enjoy big profit and know that it is really worth it.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

What you are trying to do and estimate the price of bitcoin based on antminer price... Well, it should be the other way around, the antminer will sell for this and that price ONLY IF the expectation of a buyer is that bitcoin will have this and that price in the future.
thihieu6541

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Worth of bitcoin is helps me and every one to earn much money and bitcoin is a symbol of a easy way to earn money and it will change the economy with low rates of economy
Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

bitcoin is said to be valuable when the bitcoin has reached a very high level and has become a priority for bitcoin users, and that's what I think....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: