Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low market cap coins with lower price - High potential coins in future?  (Read 286 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:51:54 PM

Hi,

It seems there a high possibility to see growth in coins which has low market cap. In Palm beach report also recomonding these coins (according to my knowledge).
What is your opinion on this? Is there a easy way to find those?

prlelbnwh

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

github
You know, no matter how well an altcoin is packaged, its code is also public, as you can see on github. Although I can not read the code, I can see how often it updates the code. There is a person in charge of the team updated code on github the frequency is high. So, this can be one of the ways to pick a good, potentially ALTCOIN.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

palm beach is nice and its analysis is always right. but alt what is meant palm beach?
if the developer frequently updates the project and always communicates with the investor or his community, I can say a potential alt.
flashmark (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:41:38 PM

I never thoughts git commits as indicator. Thank you for your ideas
mercer007

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

Coins and Tokens having low marketcap have high potential to take you to moon
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Well.. this depends on how you define "high potential", in terms of being able to get profits, yes.
But coins with a low market cap are more vulnerable to typical pump/dump shemes.
Whales have a big influence onto low market cap coins. If you try to enjoy the ride you may get nice profits.
But if you stay on the train for too long you will probably crash with it (e.g. BCH, even tho market cap is not that small).

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

bitbay
blocknet (is it low cap?)
byteball (is it low cap?)

not sure what defines low cap now but if you specifically wanted outside of the top 100 i would alter my suggestions

see this thread where i am trying to collate a list of real projects that could be the next big thing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

semar nyengir

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

if it is already on the market and to look at another maarket it will be difficult if the coin will also be weak on treading if the project is not understood what the market is.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

Hi,

It seems there a high possibility to see growth in coins which has low market cap. In Palm beach report also recomonding these coins (according to my knowledge).
What is your opinion on this? Is there a easy way to find those?

I think that YOYOW has the coolest potential https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yoyow/ . Cardano, which price is also very small will be among the leaders and get to top-10 and even to top-5 in future. EOS will grow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: