Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next BTC Crash? When?  (Read 3682 times)
Lokken86

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

I sold all of my BTC with 8200$, Now I want to join to the game again, What do you think about next crash time? I think it will be crash beforBTC hit 10k$.
A crash or just a dip? Crash is something else, However nobody can exactly predict that when we are going to face the dip but most probably it will be after $10K. I think you have made a mistake by selling your BTC at $8200 because price is still rising continuously, but don't worry wait until the next dip and invest again.

That's the way of approach with very positive note as it's not the end of world if you have sold off your bitcoin for lesser price you can either wait till the next dip to buy it or else smart enough to invest in some other coins like ETH or litecoin as they are doing good at this moment of time but only your own research will lead you to profit.

Now that is excellent advice.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:39 PM

I sold all of my BTC with 8200$, Now I want to join to the game again, What do you think about next crash time? I think it will be crash beforBTC hit 10k$.
$8200 isn't a bad rate of selling right? How about me, sold mostly at $2,300 and few on $3,400. I keep on recalling that day that I had sell and forget about the future plans. But I'm used to it and what I need to do is just to keep on moving forward, there's nothing going to happen if I keep on thinking about it. There will be no crash, it's just a correction maybe after CME starts  futures.
i think its too early for you to sell that i think the trend from 2 weeks easily tells about the its next target which is almost 10,000$ and i don't think there is any possibility of huge crash before its reach upto 10000$.
i think for this its need to be possibility of something different like have done before like china bans of ico or any exchange forbids the trade of  for huge crash.
You shouldn't think about it anymore as it did happened already. The price now has been increase with $1,500 so that makes bitcoin $9,500 now. And many are still holding their bitcoins for not even have desire of selling. What I said is really satisfying if you had sold at $8,200 that is much better than my past when I did panic sold almost everything that I had.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

$8200 isn't a bad rate of selling right? How about me, sold mostly at $2,300 and few on $3,400. I keep on recalling that day that I had sell and forget about the future plans. But I'm used to it and what I need to do is just to keep on moving forward, there's nothing going to happen if I keep on thinking about it. There will be no crash, it's just a correction maybe after CME starts  futures.
i think its too early for you to sell that i think the trend from 2 weeks easily tells about the its next target which is almost 10,000$ and i don't think there is any possibility of huge crash before its reach upto 10000$.
i think for this its need to be possibility of something different like have done before like china bans of ico or any exchange forbids the trade of  for huge crash.
You shouldn't think about it anymore as it did happened already. The price now has been increase with $1,500 so that makes bitcoin $9,500 now. And many are still holding their bitcoins for not even have desire of selling. What I said is really satisfying if you had sold at $8,200 that is much better than my past when I did panic sold almost everything that I had.
I agree mate, we already surpassed that challenge several months ago. This is now the new chapter of bitcoin price value and for me its another challenge to face for next several months of stabilized price value. All we are going to do for now is stay stronger and don't know panic if price will change or decrease its value, because that's normal to happen due to fluctuations which is out of our control.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:15 AM

No one knows when will it happen but i think it wont be happening anytime soon, as there is no reason or for that to happen right now.
Todays bitcoin user are wise enough to hold there bitcoin and wont sell it just because they are waiting for a crash to happen.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

Damn, i really feel sorry for you because you did sell a bit early for sure.

I doubt that what you said will come true. Bitcoin crash will not come before $10000. If you buy now you may actually make a decent profit but you've got to be patient and wait till at least the end of teh year to sell your entire position.

And since it is such high values for bitcoin right now, you need to time your sell orders well. Don't hold onto your bag forever.
The gospel truth is that no one knows if any crash is ever going to happen and we really cannot tell. We may end up waiting for something that may never even come, some will dump theirs, the market keeps getting large and so many people will be ready to accept it and continue from there and then you will see some people coming back to this thread sobbing they sold their position at a lower value.

No one is stopping anyone from selling and in fact I will be willingly waiting for that crash so I can maybe get in some price I could not before.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

$8200 isn't a bad rate of selling right? How about me, sold mostly at $2,300 and few on $3,400. I keep on recalling that day that I had sell and forget about the future plans. But I'm used to it and what I need to do is just to keep on moving forward, there's nothing going to happen if I keep on thinking about it. There will be no crash, it's just a correction maybe after CME starts  futures.
i think for this its need to be possibility of something different like have done before like china bans of ico or any exchange forbids the trade of  for huge crash.
I agree mate, we already surpassed that challenge several months ago. This is now the new chapter of bitcoin price value and for me its another challenge to face for next several months of stabilized price value. All we are going to do for now is stay stronger and don't know panic if price will change or decrease its value, because that's normal to happen due to fluctuations which is out of our control.

Stay stronger in a way that you will not panic when you see some price swing. Everyone is waiting for these "crashes" but while they are waiting their patience will be gone soon if bitcoin keeps on playing this way that it is not giving everyone a reason to get down. In some exchanges it's now at $10,000 so this is already a painful decision to those people who waits if they'll get in or still hope with a crash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

Every time when the bitcoin price goes up so high speculations about crash appear. Is this a product of experience or pure fear it's hard to tell. Corrections are possible and they will happen eventualy but at the moment there are no signs of it and teher is no reason to fear or panic. It's important to manage your portfolio carefuly according to the trends on the market and set your lowest limit you can't go under. And dpn't let emotions and outside influence run your decisions.

malaj
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

I suggest postponing your wish to buy bitcoin in the range $9K-$10K. If bitcoin break the 10K, it will be just momentarily. I don't think it will stay in the 10K area for long (at least not in 2017) so don't rush to buy it now just wait and it will come to you again.
I really am not expecting it to stay in the $10k region for long but we just have to keep monitoring. No one really knows and a lot of traders and investors are looking to sell at $10000 maybe, so we may see some corrections at this point but definitely not a crash as far as I am concerned.

It is crazy though as we can just keep speculating, but the market will do whatever it pleases when the time comes.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

It will crash when the last bear has given up. We're a long way from that. Today Bloomberg had an article about shorting bitcoin:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-27/calling-a-bitcoin-top-here-s-how-you-can-short-the-digital-coin

That's a contrarian indicator, it means bitcoin has further to go. When Bloomberg thinks it is going to teh moon is when we get a crash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

It won't crash until the next fork will gonna come out, so i guess it's up to the fork to crash bitcoin again. So you better start to buy right now before it's too late or will you wait for the crash to happen? You might miss a lot of chance to gain a nice profit though.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

OP sold his bitcoins for $ 8200. He bought them for, like, $ 6,000. could be even cheaper. The fact that bitcoin now is $ 9900 this pattern. He earned anyway and he has nothing to complain about. It seems to me that the correction would be and so now it is beneficial to wait. I think OP is not able to feel the trend. Currency trading is not your calling.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

I suggest postponing your wish to buy bitcoin in the range $9K-$10K. If bitcoin break the 10K, it will be just momentarily. I don't think it will stay in the 10K area for long (at least not in 2017) so don't rush to buy it now just wait and it will come to you again.
What if the price never stops on surging, you will still postpone your desire of buying? There's no one knows when the next btc crash will happen. But the most impossible thing that will happen today is that bitcoin will be good at $10,000 very soon.
No one absolutely know what can happen next and I feel the fact that people are seeing bitcoin just as an investment is where the problem really is.

Bitcoin is more than just an investment and there is so much to benefit from it in the long run and anyone who wants to sell their position now should be my guest as we really want some real investors not those looking for the profits anyway to keep the community strength running. Selling at any point now is more like depriving yourself of upcoming goodies.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:12 PM

What if the price never stops on surging, you will still postpone your desire of buying? There's no one knows when the next btc crash will happen. But the most impossible thing that will happen today is that bitcoin will be good at $10,000 very soon.
No one absolutely know what can happen next and I feel the fact that people are seeing bitcoin just as an investment is where the problem really is.

Bitcoin is more than just an investment and there is so much to benefit from it in the long run and anyone who wants to sell their position now should be my guest as we really want some real investors not those looking for the profits anyway to keep the community strength running. Selling at any point now is more like depriving yourself of upcoming goodies.

Instead of crash, price is now $11,000 amazing isn't it? Bitcoin is now an investment and treated as an asset by everyone. Forgetting that it is a currency for purchasing goods and other stuffs but still whether we use it as investment or currency, bitcoin is still the best. Price gets higher, keep your coins don't panic.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

Instead of crash, price is now $11,000 amazing isn't it? Bitcoin is now an investment and treated as an asset by everyone. Forgetting that it is a currency for purchasing goods and other stuffs but still whether we use it as investment or currency, bitcoin is still the best. Price gets higher, keep your coins don't panic.

If i am not wrong most of them have sold out their bitcoin nearby 10k price and now when the price is going above 11k+ they are just feeling sorry and i think the next crash will be nearby 13k price when traders will start buying back in feeling that now it will move more up and their will be some bad news and the market will crash reacting on that fud.
steffens

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

And it didn't crash - as expected. The sky is the limit.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Unfortunate for you, BTC does hit $10,000 first and no sign of crashing so far. I honestly expect a crash too because it was so crazy these past few days. We were at $5400 in 12th of November, and it's almost $11K in 29th November. We are doubling in 17 days! Maniac. I sold earlier today, not too far from the current price, but I'm starting to worry it won't get lower and goes even higher instead. It's so irrational. Well, the market can stay irrational longer than we can stay solvent Sad

Let's just hope it'll crash back to the 5k-7k range so we could have more Bitcoin!
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

You have taken your profit for sure, but it's a painful lesson that any one who shorted BTC since its creation has lost money in long run...

Be patient for a while, at this moment no major negative elements in sight...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

yes , right, no crash for the moment , and i doubt it will happen. I also think 10k will be stable for some times , then run to 15k , again and again. But i am, for me , sure, that one day , BTC will crash surely , its just incredible that it reached 5k, 10k ...
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

I thought there would be an adjustment of $ 10,000. Price is rising instead crash. Although everything can happen. Everything depends on the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

Guys, think long term when buying bitcoin.
Buying with the sight of selling within 1 month is not going to work. If you're not full time trader, forget about it. It will only take you so much time to produce so little benefit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: