Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! Honestly Alt. Coin Community ? Look at what your doing!  (Read 6641 times)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 09:27:24 PM

OP,

Free Market is Free market. You can't control what people do. Simple as that.

That's what makes it great  Cheesy The stuff that is junk will find its way out.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:28:39 PM

I'm not surprised that there are people mining this garbage, but what I'm more worried about is who BUYS it? Why would anyone place a bid for something named "PoopCoin"?
^this this! wth people

You have the same avatar as someone on my Steam freinds list.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 09:45:50 PM

Honestly, you all are children who have not one single clue on investment and making money, its a damn shame all this CPU power is going straight down the toilet mining all this ....

NameCoin
PPCoin
PoopCoin
DevCoin
NovaCoin
TerraCoin
FreiCoin
FeatherCoin
IxCoin
CNCoin

VaginaCoin
FlashCoin

LiteCoin is the only alt you should be mining.

+1

but maybe Namecoin is quite different and nice idea....

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 10:22:47 PM

I wish everyone the best on their respective projects.

There are my sentiments as well. I think Goldcoin (GLD) has a bright future too!  Smiley
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:09:49 PM

Can you order a bag of poop and have it delivered to someone's doorstep with PoopCoins or ShitCoins?

That'd be so awesome.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:41:07 PM

I have a coin, ready to release, and it has some real merit, but I can't release it, because it won't be taken seriously, among all these shit coins. BTC, LTC, and DGC. The only coins with a future. And I believe that DGC will eventually surpass LTC.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:41:25 PM

I wish everyone the best on their respective projects.

There are my sentiments as well. I think Goldcoin (GLD) has a bright future too!  Smiley

Yeah, but you're an idiot, so.....

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:55:58 PM

Can you order a bag of poop and have it delivered to someone's doorstep with PoopCoins or ShitCoins?

That'd be so awesome.

Maybe you could contact these people and ask if they will accept it http://www.shitsenders.com/

Its a prank site that sends packages of exotic animal feces to people's doorsteps, and then tricks them into reaching into it to find out who sent it, but it doesn't actually say who.
Book

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:40:36 AM

That'd be so awesome.

Maybe you could contact these people and ask if they will accept it http://www.shitsenders.com/

Its a prank site that sends packages of exotic animal feces to people's doorsteps, and then tricks them into reaching into it to find out who sent it, but it doesn't actually say who.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:54:45 AM

That'd be so awesome.

wow i didn't peg you for a troll
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:16:53 AM

Tropical Rain deleted my comment calling Hydroponica into question about his mythical coin that doesn't exist. So it would appear that Tropical rain is in fact Hydroponica, making the motives of this thread clear to those who wish to see the connection. Your honor, the prosecution rests.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:28:40 AM

Tropical Rain deleted my comment calling Hydroponica into question about his mythical coin that doesn't exist. So it would appear that Tropical rain is in fact Hydroponica, making the motives of this thread clear to those who wish to see the connection. Your honor, the prosecution rests.

Funny, because my response to you, was also deleted

r3wt

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:29:58 AM

well i'm glad to know it. I thought you might be AquaMan for a minute there. Though i doubt you actually have a real coin, i do agree with your premise about all these "shitcoins". thats why an alternate board needs to be created for ALT coin releases, and the btc community must approve an alt before it is allowed to be announced or discussed on this forum.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:33:12 AM

well i'm glad to know it. I thought you might be AquaMan for a minute there. Though i doubt you actually have a real coin, i do agree with your premise about all these "shitcoins". thats why an alternate board needs to be created for ALT coin releases, and the btc community must approve an alt before it is allowed to be announced or discussed on this forum.

BTW, this thread isn't self moderated, it was a moderator, probably Salty Spoon, who deleted our posts.
Not really sure why your always on my ass, far as I know, you dropped GLD, so...

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:37:59 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 03:05:35 AM by SaltySpitoon

BTW, this thread isn't self moderated, it was a moderator, probably Salty Spoon, who deleted our posts.
Not really sure why your always on my ass, far as I know, you dropped GLD, so...

twas not me, if I ever edit a post I'll put a *edited by SaltySpitoon* or if I delete a post, I'll pm you about it.

r3wt

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:44:30 AM

i was just returning the favor for all the shit you gave me over GLD, plus i just generally dislike scammers like Aquaman

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:48:31 AM

I agree there are too many alt coins coming out and most of them are just pump and dump coins with no real future.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are obviously very popular and well established, however I think Digital Coin (dgc) is a real dark horse at the moment. It has a very strong community and network hash rate for starters. It has arguably the most services in development for any alt coin at the moment. Info on some of these were just updated in the dgc update thread recently. A couple of these services that Baritus and the team are working on such as Digiclick and the dgc/arg banks have massive long term growth potential.

Great services, a great dev and marketing are what will give a coin a real chance at becoming successful. Digital Coin has a solid future and I can't wait to see all these services for it up and running soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
r3wt

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:54:24 AM

I agree there are too many alt coins coming out and most of them are just pump and dump coins with no real future.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are obviously very popular and well established, however I think Digital Coin (dgc) is a real dark horse at the moment. It has a very strong community and network hash rate for starters. It has arguably the most services in development for any alt coin at the moment. Info on some of these were just updated in the dgc update thread recently. A couple of these services that Baritus and the team are working on such as Digiclick and the dgc/arg banks have massive long term growth potential.

Great services, a great dev and marketing are what will give a coin a real chance at becoming successful. Digital Coin has a solid future and I can't wait to see all these services for it up and running soon.

me too. i accept DGC donations at DAqt4wTiiEuhkP2M4e59k2NPi8GcZ8Yawv  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ZeRo103

Activity: 154

Hack The Planet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:12:16 AM

Hey Tropicalscamer go sing at another table Wink ... we don't like L00sers like you ...  Grin

No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power
Digitalcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209508.0
DGC Marketplace: dgcmarket.com
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:39:22 AM

What no Hobocoin's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobo_nickel