Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties  (Read 5666 times)
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:21:02 AM

looking to become part of this project. doing my initial inspection. and seems that things are in the right hands in the project
lantostoken (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

We have just released our whitepaper along with a new bounty! Along with this we have introduced stage 1 for our ICO! View the details at the beginning of this thread! Grin
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

We have just released our whitepaper along with a new bounty! Along with this we have introduced stage 1 for our ICO! View the details at the beginning of this thread! Grin

Is the airdrop still active? You have said some time ago that there were almost 14000 participants but there were many duplicates. Or everything already has been distributed?
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

Is the airdrop still active? You have said some time ago that there were almost 14000 participants but there were many duplicates. Or everything already has been distributed?

Yes the airdrop is still active. We would like to allow all the new people getting into this project to get in. The number of daily submissions has decreased significantly so we are considering ending it on the 15th, what is your opinion on this?
zdl666

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

i will keep looking forward it
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:25 PM

A decentralized vpn is extremely necessary now in this age and space of blockchain,  i hope you guys will be able to take the crown,  but it needs a lot of work done
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:31 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:48:05 PM by lantostoken

Our discord channel is now up! You can now use that platform to ask questions about and discuss the LantosVPN and Lantos token! Cheesy
https://discord.gg/YTNRDSH
bengsabeng

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

this is very exciting news. After a long wait finally a whitepaper has been released along with a new gift. This will certainly make the project look more perfect and make it easier to introduce this project to the community. I am sure this project will be successful in the future.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

We are currently in the middle of upgrading our website, our goal is to get it done by today! You can view our team on the VPN page!!! (https://vpn.lantos.xyz)
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

We are proud to present Lantos Ecosystem!! It is currently in the works, and we will try to finish it by the end of this day! We have been working tirelessly on it for the past couple of weeks!
btoken

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

Just sent airdrop application, good luck dev!
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:35:18 PM

Just an update: The roadmap has been updated and the website has been upgraded to support higher traffic.
We are working on making a cleaner roadmap now and we are working on updating our whitepaper and completing our website.

The token sale will be hosted on January 1st, 2018. The price for stage 1 will have a 20% discount, at 120 XLN per ETH. More information on the token sale will follow and we will get listed on ICO announcement websites once all of our current endeavors are complete.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

Tell me, form airdrop still relevant, and that the branch was created on 26 November, and the latest post is dated 20 December? Not found on your website mentioning about the team, when the information appears?
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

Tell me, form airdrop still relevant, and that the branch was created on 26 November, and the latest post is dated 20 December? Not found on your website mentioning about the team, when the information appears?
I don't quite understand what you are asking but the team can be found on our VPN page: https://vpn.lantos.xyz
The airdrop is about to be closed however there is a Christmas airdrop that can be signed up for at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc93nF-dd0wd9Wuee6yAP0Bkl67TqDyyN9KBPA8owqsEYpPA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We still need to update this thread although we are thinking about just archiving this one and starting a new one. Sorry for the confusion, we are still working on the details.
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:09:24 AM

I would like to join it and the bounties but where is the wallet?
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

Myst 2.0? Not that there isnt room for competition but seems similar.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

I have long participated in airdrop but until now I have not received anything in my wallet. is the number of participants targeted in airdrop still not reached? this is so long

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

On the basis of your road map in the 4th quarter of 2018 you had planned listing on the "High Volume Exchanges - Poloniex and Bittrex"! How this state of Affairs? And then I went to coinmarketcap and there is no information on your token.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:36:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM by lantostoken

On the basis of your road map in the 4th quarter of 2018 you had planned listing on the "High Volume Exchanges - Poloniex and Bittrex"! How this state of Affairs? And then I went to coinmarketcap and there is no information on your token.

You can not get your coin or token listed on coinmarketcap until it is listed on an exchange, and seeing as we have not even done our token sale yet, we would not really like to be on exchange at the moment.

The plan is now to get listed on higher volume exchanges on QR. 1, 2018 and we plan to do this by proving our worth with the token sale and storj partnership.

I hope I have answered all of your questions well, if I haven't feel free to ask more.
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

I would like to join it and the bounties but where is the wallet?
Currently working on the wallet - this is one of the reasons why we have postponed our tokensale. We would like our partnership with storj and our wallet to be ready beforehand.
As of the bounty campaign, it is closed, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: