Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Investment into Ethereum?  (Read 1261 times)
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

I do not think Ethereum's price will go below 400 dollar. Because the new limit for Ethereum is 400 dollar. There is no doubt that Ethereum will exceed 1000 dollar in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:37 PM

I do not think Ethereum's price will go below 400 dollar. Because the new limit for Ethereum is 400 dollar. There is no doubt that Ethereum will exceed 1000 dollar in the near future.
I would not be so sure because there is no guarantee that bitcoin will not fall to $ 5,000 and will not pull an ethereum

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:32:43 PM

Ethereum is the coin that deserves your investment. Its price won't fall for a very long time and investment in it would bring you only profit. Ethereum is the coin that made the ICOs popular. Its own ICO has made a huge success and it was a beginning of the world of the altcoins. Ethereum has the huge base of investors and fans and that will keep it on the top of the altcoin chain for a long time.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

Ethereum is a great altcoin to invest in! It is high right now, but I believe it will only keep going higher. It has a great future and could go much much higher in the next few months to a year.

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

if you wait too much you will end up not buying at all and regret more later. ethereum is one of the safest choices, especially for new investors. even if it goes down you won't lose your money if you decide to hold them, like everybody else here. we hold ethereum for long term and our cost is relatively low, but ethereum is still cheap and it has a long way to go.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:39 PM

I think you as a new investor into the space, you should be thinking long term, if you are looking for flipping you might get burnt, also don't put all your egg in one basket, it is very important

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

I'm very new to AltCoins and all of it in general, this is my first post too!

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

It dropped down into $400 almost, but this was only a temporary action for ethereum investors. The taget in the long term will be $900 next year and this target is not hard to be taken down by ethereum.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:12:11 PM

I have started to invest into some AltCoins, but! I am looking to invest a large amount into a coin and Ethereum is looking promising, do you guys think that it is a good investment?

And is the price too high atm? ($483.36) or shall I wait for it to drop? do you guys think it will drop?

Huh Huh Huh Tongue
i think it will drop again of become stable in 400$+ if your thinkin for long term you can buy now or little by little
i think eth will hit 2x next year but i hold bitcoin because i think it will hit more than 2x next year

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

Yes, you are right. if you want to invest even more money, I think ethereum is the right choice. although now the ethereum price is up more than $ 100 but I don't think it will go down drastically. The probability is down to $ 350, and I think this year the ethereum will reach $ 500, then next year could be over $ 1000 if seen from more and more people using ethereum and investing their money. ethereum is one of the best altcoin in my opinion.

Ethereum has been one, if not, the stable and strongest altcoins available in the market. There was even a time that it became the second leading in value, second only to bitcoin. Also, what makes it the best time to invest in altcoin is the fact that bitcoin price is soaring, thus it can purchase a lot of alts.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

I think you as a new investor into the space, you should be thinking long term, if you are looking for flipping you might get burnt, also don't put all your egg in one basket, it is very important
That's a common fact, one should not make his investment in a specific asset. It's good to have a diversified investment plan, because this will let us gain good as markets vary widely with time. Upcoming year has got good focus upon ethereum, maybe that's the reason for the increased investment upon Eth.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

It's okay to do a large investment in Ethereum. You are likely to make the money that you deposited back within a few weeks.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:31:48 AM

Huh Huh Huh Tongue

you can buy it now before its too late. it is dumping now.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

Yeah, It's not a bad idea but I would recommend 50% Bitcoin and 50% Ethereum.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:09 AM

I agree with the OP completely. Ethereum is a good investment to pour money into.

I learned about it after I learned about Bitcoin and the first thing I asked myself was why the hell is Ethereum valued less than Bitcoin when it does so much more?

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:55:35 AM

That's a good idea, but I think it might be better to put some money into bitcoin as well.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:46 AM

I agree with the OP completely. Ethereum is a good investment to pour money into. I learned about it after I learned about Bitcoin and the first thing I asked myself was why the hell is Ethereum valued less than Bitcoin when it does so much more?

Ethereum is good for investment, there are also other good cryptocurrency or Altcoin also for investment that is Litecoin. Bitcoin is the best in terms of price, development, and popularity. But we should not underestimate or underestimate the price development of various Altcoin. Maybe Altcoin will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin whose price has increased some years ago. And maybe, in the next 2 to 3 years, the profit gained from Altcoin can be greater than Bitcoin if we choose the right investment. If we look, there are already some Campaigns that pay us with Ethereum. Maybe they start to see the potential that is on Ethereum. We can only hope there will be more Campaigns that pay us with Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: