Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap bitcoin to alts  (Read 1237 times)
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Bitcoin cannot die, but shifting to altcoins is also not a bad idea. ETH, PKT, Monero and SXDT are my advice for you. Hope that you will succeed

Exactly what i think! BTC will not go down completely, but Altcoins will be more important in 2018 than ever before. At the moment the fees and confirmation times for BTC transactions are horrible and this will give new coins the chance to grow.
I believe in a great future for Monero!

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

Bitcoin cannot die, but shifting to altcoins is also not a bad idea. ETH, PKT, Monero and SXDT are my advice for you. Hope that you will succeed

Exactly what i think! BTC will not go down completely, but Altcoins will be more important in 2018 than ever before. At the moment the fees and confirmation times for BTC transactions are horrible and this will give new coins the chance to grow.
I believe in a great future for Monero!

I would suggest you not to do that. Keep hold of any coins you have now. Don't sell any coin to buy any other coin. You would surely gain a lot more profit in coming months. Each coin is going to gain its own values. IF you look at the growth of all altcoins from Jan 2018, it has been so positive. So better hold on to your coins now.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

That is a bad ideea if you ask me. Better hold of to bitcoin and try to buy the alts with some cash. In this way you don't have the risk to loose bitcoin and gain only in dollars. I saw that most of the coin wet up only in the $ mark but in the btc mark they went down.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

That is a bad ideea if you ask me. Better hold of to bitcoin and try to buy the alts with some cash. In this way you don't have the risk to loose bitcoin and gain only in dollars. I saw that most of the coin wet up only in the $ mark but in the btc mark they went down.

No, you need to buy more bitcoins with cash right now. After then there will be next step of rally with raising of btc, and alts will dump even more than now and there will be your moment to buy alts with Bitcoin  Smiley
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

To buy some alts which has suffered more than Bitcoin in yesterday's demise could actually be a good idea. My favorite: little coins with limited cap which may soion get pumped and allow me to recover today's losses with BTC.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Tomihiro0428

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

It is a good idea to put bitcoin in altcoin that making movement at the moment bitcoin flanctuate.But it is more risky to do this even on experienced traders because bitcoin is hard to predict
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

a good idea, but before you swap bitcoin into altcoin, you have to perform various analysis and predictions about the altcoin that you want to buy.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

To buy some alts which has suffered more than Bitcoin in yesterday's demise could actually be a good idea. My favorite: little coins with limited cap which may soion get pumped and allow me to recover today's losses with BTC.

I would still to invest with bitcoin, though there might be better profit when investing on Alternative coins. Bitcoin may still double its price and its demand is still high on the market. Bitcoin is still the king of all cryptosystem and it will be wise if you will be keeping and holding bitcoin until the end. Bitcoin is now widely accepted than other altcoin. It has already gain great popularity and publicity, surely people are now thinking of inveating on it which will surrly make it pump in value.

Though Alternative coins also has promising future, I suggest you to just keep bitcoin and get some to invest with altcoin. Diversify your investment but never leave bitcoin.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

With the current market and alts down, it's good to buy some. But don't go all the way. Buy in parts while it's going down. Then wait for it to go up.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?
I don't think its a good idea to swap your bitcoin to altcoins, just keep your bitcoin because it will raise soon,
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?

I dont how much price when you made this thread.
I will talk about recent price, the price is very low and better you hold it for long term rather than you swap to altcoin beause most of altcoin also were dropping.
somoscrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is the best Hodl at the moment. Having some Eth is second. Some time ago i wanted to sell most of my Alt position for those two but this is the way it goes in Crypto. Lets see how it evolves once it reaches 1 trillion.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

It would be good if you did that days ago but now you had better hold you bitcoin and wait for its rising fir a new round. Now almost all the alts and bitcoin are dropping sharply, so wait for a new chance.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

I think getting some altcoins is not a bad idea. But also keep some BTC. The hold the btc and trade with altcoins, or even hold those.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Perhaps many did so, before this wave of the decay of bitcoin began, it was changed to dollars for example, and then, when all the alto fell in 60% could be purchased. It's easy to make money on this, but such events do not happen every day.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

completely agree with the fact that you do not need to change bitkoy. this is a very unpredictable manet, but always in the top. the more rumors are circulating about his growth, why not hold them!BTCBTCBTC

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

Most of traders that do the same thing (deal with different altcoins) get more profit than those guys, who invest only into Bitcoin. I might also swap some of my BTC into alts, picking the most promising ones, NEO, LEND, Waves etc.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

it is the right way to multiply the bitcoin you have, do not forget to buy altcoin with the team and who has a very good project plan so that you do not get the wrong buy altcoin, altcoin will rise when bitcoin is stable.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?

The market now depends entirely on bitcoin. In whatever altcoin you invested, they'll walk synchronously with bitcoin But more strong altcoins now are ETH, Dash, XRP, OMG
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

It can be but not all maybe. I'm curious about altcoins but I haven't had fund yet. Swapping btc to alt is doable partly only. We must admit that it is still safe to have bitcoin. Having other crypto coins is not bad. Its also good to diversify your coins. Altcoin so far is also a promising investment to have higher value soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: