Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I research altcoins?  (Read 840 times)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

Yes i think you should put in some of your free time to research about altcoins as it would be very profitable to invest in the correct altcoins. If people do not properly research about anything before investing they'll most probably suffer from loss. So if you are making some content about you research in altcoins it will help alot of people and also it should be able to gain a huge popularity as now a days alot of people are getting into cryptos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

Yes searching altcoins and their fundamentals will give you hint when is the time to buy altcoins and when is the time you will sell it. Research more how will they resolve bitcoin and it's transactions. However their are shitcoins that has no instrinct value but a pump and dump coins so beware on that thing.

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:19:45 PM

If you have good amount of time, definitely you should start researching. Detailed altcoin knowledge will help you so much while you are investing. It will make your fail percentage lower.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KenM

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

Doing your own research is always the best way to go. You could do a no brainer and buy bitcoin now or wait until the next dip.
waisss

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:42:50 PM

Hey, guys! Join www.nagaico.com, the NAGA Coin presale ends tonight at 00:00 CET, which means that this is your last chance to get 30% bonus! Bitcoin.com's Roger Ver and Mate Tokay, Pantera's Miko Matsumura advise us.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:39 PM

The most important task that you're to do before investing in Altcoins is doing research, look at their price graph chart and also their development team and management core. This will ensure that your investment will be in good hands and guarantee you good profits in the future.
correct. especially if you want to invest for the long term. research is a must. because if at the beginning you have the wrong choice altcoin, then long term investment will be in vain.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:37 PM

Of course you should research. Find a coin with $0.01 price and wait. If it turns $1 one day you make X100 profit. And this is happening. Many coins went mad.. It's easy way to gain from cryptos.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

Presenting it on youtube and leave the paper link on the description.
It will be a very good channel  Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

I will definitely keep an eye of this thread as your endeavor to do such assessment of altcoins out there is really commendable.
This is one reference that I can refer to if I'm lazy to do my own research. LOL
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

What an interesting topic.

A lot of it just doesn't add up though.
You are seriously going to research ALL of the top 600 altcoins?
That would take ages.  And you are doing this because you don't have a job now?
And then you share a link where you say you will give out 1 eth?
Excuse me for saying, but this all makes me very spectacle.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you are really going to do this, and you don't have a job, why don't you make this your job?
You can easily publish content through youtube, tumblr, or other social media and monetize on it.
Or you can just create your own website for this, for now I can't think of any other crypto source that would have this kind of information.  So if you don manage to make progress in this, you will be offering something beneficial and unique to the crypto community.

It would be a really big shame if you didn't get rewarded for all of that hard work.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:14:00 AM

Hi all,

Seeing as I have a lot of free time, I have decided to take on the mammoth task of researching the top 600 alt coins.

I will review their white papers, research their team and make comparisons between projects. I will write a 500+ word assessment for each project that I research. I currently do not have a job and so, can dedicated 100% of my time towards this. I will work down the list by market capitalisation starting with Bitcoin, then Ethereum etc.

Overall, the project should take me around 1 - 2 months.

Between every 100 projects I review, I will write a 1000+ word paper on comparing similar and competing projects.

I will also leave links to the documents as I go through so that other investors can benefit and read.

A little bit of background about me: I discovered Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a few months ago. I have dropped out of school after making a (very) significant amount of money in the crypto-space. I can program in C++, Javascript, Python and Solidity.

I will begin today, and will have papers on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash ready and released.

If you have any suggestions about coins that you would like researched, please feel free to leave a comment  Smiley
If this project gets enough attention, I will create a website and a proper presentation.

Introductory paper - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2459d4_0475705022cb4bcd9de7469407b78bdf.pdf

Fill out this form to win 1 Ether! - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2
Yes you should! This is the basic thing to do whenever we would venture into anything. Especially those we are not fully aware of or we don't understand thoroughly. It is always wise to make our own research or investigation on any new or existing alts so that we would at least be guided accordingly in our investments.

Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:02 AM

What an interesting topic.

A lot of it just doesn't add up though.
You are seriously going to research ALL of the top 600 altcoins?
That would take ages.  And you are doing this because you don't have a job now?
And then you share a link where you say you will give out 1 eth?
Excuse me for saying, but this all makes me very spectacle.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you are really going to do this, and you don't have a job, why don't you make this your job?
You can easily publish content through youtube, tumblr, or other social media and monetize on it.
Or you can just create your own website for this, for now I can't think of any other crypto source that would have this kind of information.  So if you don manage to make progress in this, you will be offering something beneficial and unique to the crypto community.

It would be a really big shame if you didn't get rewarded for all of that hard work.

I do have a youtube channel!! Haha that's what the 1 Ether giveaway link is for. I'll make it more clear in the OP.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

Looking forward to the results of your findings! Keep up the good work.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Research Altcoins for better results. Altcoins are volatile and need lots of attention.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

It's good that you have the initiative to conduct a research on altcoins. If you're a trader or you want to invest, this will be good because you will have a good background on different altcoins. You can choose from all those that have huge possibilities and in return, it will bring you a lot of profit. Just like what they say, knowledge is power. Good luck to you!
rsix

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

your success is inspiring, good work.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

This is an interesting project and I look forward to reading your reviews. Will you be researching Altcoin only or you will include ICO projects as well?

All the best for your project.
dr.pop

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

Very ambicious and demanding project, best of luck.I ll follow your progress on your youtube channel. Will you( since understanding some programing languages) include a github code review for those altcoins? This is what I would be most interested since not understanding any of them?
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Researching is very paramount when it comes to altcoin investment.the trend is very sensitive and tricky hence you need to dig on deep before making decisions.The investment plan is also very important; whether you are planning to hold on the coin/token for long of just pump and dumb
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

Very interesting project. I bet it will help out a lot of newbies around here who are just waiting to give away their money.
You should like people have suggested make a website to post all your findings. It can perhaps generate you some money with ads or donations. I wish you the best of luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: