Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs?  (Read 788 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:35:38 AM

I trust pre ico because pre ico can be the starting point whether a project can be successful. currently there is nothing that I invest, but in the future if there is a good ico I will invest.
No, pre-ico can't be determined as a good signal about the ico. There are some projects that already raised very smooth way through pre-ico but that was raising nothing in the ico. The fact that the pre-ico is only our chance to get the more token from the developers caused by its early promotion. As you can see about the fact that people rush in the pre-ico caused by huge bonus.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rleannar

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

Why not? Some of them provide juicy conditions to investments. I mean low costs and sales (for example IQeon VR gaming ICO 30% in the first hour)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!
Here you need to know that ICO and pre-ICO both are different , here pre-ICO sell at that time when the coin is not yet officially launched and also the coin's project is not yet officially announced but the ICOs are when the coin get launched but not listed at any exchange , so here I think ICOs investment are better thing for the profit .
Perosnally I myself involved in the investment in many coin's ICO , but if you want invest in any ICOs then I would like to suggest you that you should go for the investment after the checking ICOs project perfectly whether everything looking legit or not  and project is better looking According to concepts of the coin ( here I am saying so because recently few scam ICOs run away with scam , so be careful ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bitcryptone

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

per-ICO is a great way to get some bonus coins - there are usually big discounts
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

If i have more money i will invest in Pre-ICO, but i must see carefully about Whitepaper, Roadmap and Team in that ICO

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!

yes I strongly believe that pre-ico can produce huge profits, but you should analyze the project first before you make a pre-ico investment, as very many ico projects do scam

staringbright

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

yes i do. They are usually a good time to buy on the cheap. I'm even thinking of buying in the crowdsale of Amor (amorcoin.org) in a couple of days.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

If nobody is investing in ICOs, I am not sure there would be any ICO coming out every day because they believe that they can get something. But one thing is also sure in the midst of all the scams there are some projects that have stand tall.

I have participated in some which have turned out to worth it, while some I have been misled into believing its a great project only to discover that its just misrepresentation. Currently there are some penned down projects I am looking forward to. Its a risk but without risk, there is no gain.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:25:15 PM

I wanna share my experience. I invested in some ICO. After the ICO things seemed to go awful. I started to think that the project was scam, but in fact it appeared to be a nice and developing project later. So you have to pay attention carefully to everything about the project before investing.
Sometimes the time is needed to let the team show who they really are.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

I think Pre-ICO and ICOs are not different so much. We still need to research about the project carefully before investing.

slavnaj12

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

I trust pre-ICO programs and this is because i can evaluate on how the program may behave and stand after a period of time. Having great pre-ICO means a greater tendency that it will grow and earn and be successful. The pre-ICOs are the basis if the token will worth more or not.
  You can try but at the stage of sale ...there's more probably makes no sense.Just rare to find a project that just earned.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

Pre-ico`s one of the best investments you can make if project and the team is great. Because they offer from low prices. I invested in Foodcoin , Utrust pre ico before.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:17 PM

Yes, I have done so with some projects and most do give out huge bonus for being an early adopter but recently the developers have abuse the concept of pre-ICO and there is nothing pre- about the ICO now because some will start pre-ICO today and begin the ICO tomorrow
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

I trust in ICOs that ive researched and i know something about them, details are important to know. I invested in trade.io because i believe it will be successful. So far this ICO has raised more than 14mill dollars and still rising.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:17 PM

Ive invested in many ICO's and overall it payed of well, although you have to be very careful nowadays with so many scams around. Those scams are also disguising them pretty advanced now, so you might get tricked, even with doing your due dilligence. I wait for more regulations to come so this scamming comes to an end.

Towards pre-ico programs Im very sceptical, I think that when a project offers more than 30% bonus for their preico investors, it will likely be the case that normal ICO investors will get screwed over after the coin/ token hits the exchange because the preico investors start taking their initial investment out. Some projects offer even a 100% bonus to their preico investors, I think thats ridiculously high and I would never put my money in something with this bonus schedule, would rather flush my money down the toilet to be honest.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Yes I have ever joined the pre ICO programs, it gave me quite generous amount of bonus, and all the progress went well, I still keep the coin because the price hasn't reach my expectations, but one thing that you need to know when you want to buy the ICO, you need to read  the whitepaper and the roadmap and only invest when you got enough information about the coin, there are so many scammers that are looking for victim in ICO
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

Pre-ICO stage is the most profitable stage for investors. The only and the hardest part is finding a legit and profitable ICO.
Nowadays its really hard but not impossible. I found few more for this month and will hold several months to get profit.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:08 PM

yes i trust pre ico programs normally investors research about the coin before investing on it and doing background check if the project is really legit or scam i haven't invested on any ico's yet but you can trust an ico if you would research about the project background.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

There are severals rulles before you engage to participate into ICO's Or Pre-sale etc. Make sure you read everything , you understand the project , the potential and also make sure the product is real and there is a market for it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

I invested, but now I stopped doing it because there are a very large number of Scam. Suggest not to invest now

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: