Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Yes,  actually knowledge is very vital element in all aspects, most especially for the decision making. Having no knowledge about bitcoin will leads you into a big problem and lots of lose transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyndon30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I agree with you to that, You can't invest in something you don't know about, You're just wasting your money and effort, because scammer are everywhere that's why should be careful whenever we invest our bitcoin, Make a research and learn more about bitcoin before you invest, It's better to be safe.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

To invest in bitcoin, you don't need to know anything. Just keep in mind always buy when the price is down. At present, the price is down, so you can invest.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

yes it so important to know bitcoin before you invest it no one knows what is bitcoint situation if it will pump or dump better to ask  in pro than do anything that you dint think
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Having little knowledge is dangerous. You will lose your money if you don't know what investment are you doing. Cryptocurrency investment is not simple investment, it is very complicated and you need a lot of knowledge for you to earn money.
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:49:47 PM by WolkGold

yes it so important to know bitcoin before you invest it no one knows what is bitcoint situation if it will pump or dump better to ask  in pro than do anything that you dint think
In my opinion, investing in the crypto market is important in recognizing and aware of possible situations. Pump and pour is characteristic of this market. We can not ask those who have built billions of dollars of mining farms to seek a stable market.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

i dont believe anyone can just invest in what they dont know or have deep  knowledge about. meanwhile getting knowledge about bitcoin is not something that is hard. moving closer to people that are already into it ansd asking questions can be of help.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
many who access bitcoin without knowing or understanding what it is bitcoin and it results in bitcoin investor confidence decreases with the lack of it makes bitcoin prices decreased confidence and bitcoin prices

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

i dont believe anyone can just invest in what they dont know or have deep  knowledge about. meanwhile getting knowledge about bitcoin is not something that is hard. moving closer to people that are already into it ansd asking questions can be of help.
Yes we cannot consider it as a good decision if you do not know about the market and going to invest your money in such places, i think that you should only invest your money in such places where you have good experience.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

I do not agree on this. You can invest in bitcoin while you do not bitcoin anything about it. Many people have left their main job to invest in bitcoin and they have been very successful. Everyone can participate in bitcoin, including the students. So bitcoin won for everyone.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

I think if I do not know anything about Bitcoin, I will never invest in Bitcoin. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, then you have to first get complete information about the Bitcoin forum. Such as how to invest in Bitcoin. And how Bitcoin can profit and how can we get lost in Bitcoin. If you understand all this, then invest in Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Well, the btc it's a good coin to trade with another coins around the world
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

i think this was happened at the end of last year. many peoples doesn't know well about bitcoin, but want to buy it.
causing the bitcoin price spiked at that time. and now, bitcoin price back to normal.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Yes. It is important to have a broad knowledge in investing to bitcoin before you bet money in trading sites.
Taking a risk is not a bad thing but make sure you have enough knowledge in everything that you need to know in investing or trading to avoid having losses.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

Yes. It is important to have a broad knowledge in investing to bitcoin before you bet money in trading sites.
Taking a risk is not a bad thing but make sure you have enough knowledge in everything that you need to know in investing or trading to avoid having losses.
I think this is the regular advise because not only Bitcoin, you shouldn't invest in anything if you or your manager doesn't know anything about this for sure.
The percents that you will lose if you don't have knowledges is very high , knowledges are the key that reduce the risky in all situations.
talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

I donot think that there is anything special or complex thing that we have to learn.If anybody wants to invest in bitcoin then he/she have to just know that we have to brought bitcoin when it's prive is low and sold them when the price is high.That's it.I think this knowledge is enough to invest in bitcoin. All you need to know is the basis of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: