Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1405 times)
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is very good, because in the modern era that now many people who make transactions using bitcoin so facilitate the transaction and now more and more people who began to join.
Bitcoin is excellent for investors to invest in and there are also many people who believe that Bitcoin will grow very well this month and bring in more profits for investors. No money can beat Bitcoin in the present, and I think in the future too.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Bitcoin is great and reliable if you are patient and can hold but if you are emotional and panicking then Bitcoin may not be great for you and may be anything disastrous for you. Your sentiments and control matters here.
BaronMjanie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is really great because it helps me a lot to earn good money by trading and investing on BTC. That helps me financially.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is very good, because in the modern era that now many people who make transactions using bitcoin so facilitate the transaction and now more and more people who began to join.
Bitcoin is excellent for investors to invest in and there are also many people who believe that Bitcoin will grow very well this month and bring in more profits for investors. No money can beat Bitcoin in the present, and I think in the future too.
these are very loud words and I think that it does not make sense. why praise what looks like a soap bubble? Such an explanation can be given to those people who invested in bitcoin at $ 15,000 when they saw that bitcoin had risen to $ 20,000. Today they suffer losses.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

these are very loud words and I think that it does not make sense. why praise what looks like a soap bubble? Such an explanation can be given to those people who invested in bitcoin at $ 15,000 when they saw that bitcoin had risen to $ 20,000. Today they suffer losses.

I'm very bullish for bitcoin in longterm. It acts as a market index, if it falls - the whole market will fall. I do not think that this will happen, because the market is very young and interesting to a huge number of investors.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

First of all Bitcoin is great because if it would not be invented, there will be no other virtual currencies. It is the coin, the platform, the system and in a way it is a religion that all the world of crypto takes and respects.
Yeah I've got you because the greatness of bitcoin multiplies to all people who wanted to be rich someday.The greatness of bitcoin was priceless but the value of it was really exceeding to help us.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Yes Bitcoin is really great because it changes ones life especially financial problem and that i believe that Bitcoin will continue in the future.
Yes,you are very right, bitcoin can change a person's life especially in economic problems. They can feel the benefits of bitcoin and enjoy the bitcoin. And this is really great.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

It is great! Infact it is brilliant. Imagine giving people an opportunity to earn in so many ways. Either you invest or just work on it without spending a coin. The transactions online is awesome and you can even use bitcoin as way of payment in purchasing online.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Yes bitcoin is really great becoz this coin is one of the highest price in crypto world and very helpfull, you can make money or extra income in bitcoin, and you can say that bitcoin is really great because many people interesting about bitcoin
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Bitcoin is indeed great. It has really changed lives and steal changing.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency which has certain definite characteristics such as a decentralized one,anonymous and its each transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology. Very shortly bitcoin will be a global currency because the world business communities are welcoming bitcoin due to its cheap and fast transaction possibilities so that the investor can save his money and time.Now a days more people are attracted to bitcoin .Its market capital is very high and the daily transaction volume also very high and hence bitcoin is really a great one
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Bitcoin is based on a "Trustless" premise. No third party regulating it. No government in charge of it. The entire cryptocurrency space is TOTALLY different then regular fiat currency.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

No one doubts that bitcoin is really a very great creation of man and he really is an alternative to fiat money. It is very good in Germany. Germany recognized bitcoin as official means of payment.

Yes bitcoin is really great due to it's high earnings in a long term investments. Bitcoin helps me a lot especially at last year's highest peak, i earn a lot of it that's why im so thankful at bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me hope and bitcoin never fails me, hoping that bitcoin will last forever and stays forever.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is really of all coins or crypto. Because bitcoin is one of the crypto mascots that everyone knows about or people are new to crypto. But of all that in the back of the crypto rank is still there that will be great in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: