Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with our new found wealth???  (Read 3205 times)
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

None of the bitcoiners are going to sympathize with you. If you sold your Fing coins you deserve to pay taxes. Now, evading your taxes is not a good idea. If those coins ever touched an exchange in your name or are somehow tied to a fiat transfer that you did in or out then the jig is up. So just think of it as a charitable donation where you are doing your part to society, in case you were considering donating to charity.

My plan is to pay my taxes and keep a semi modest lifestyle so i simply am not obligated to work for the next 20 years.

60659 📦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

we can use it for even bigger investments. if we immediately spend it, it will only be wasted. we take advantage of the moments where we get great capital and we start to invest even more.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Is the idea of crypto not to be anonymous.

Maybe you can start your own business. Some will be use for investments. Buy house and lot then have it rented. Just stay in a low profile and dont be boastful so that others will not be jealous. Help the needy and for social responsibity help finance out of  school youth.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Maybe you can start your own business. Some will be use for investments. Buy house and lot then have it rented. Just stay in a low profile and dont be boastful so that others will not be jealous. Help the needy and for social responsibility help finance out of  school youth.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Well if you made millions and wanna sneak it ... Without notice of any government official..then I would recommend i split it in parts... Send it to trustable people..and remember this the .. problem only arrises when you go forward to encash it !
Thus.. send it to trustable people and... Encash the amount that for government isn't taxable..

And do this over a period..of...time and I don't think there will be any problems with this..

Because encashing is the whole trouble nothing else...
This is a good idea to keep it away from the corrupt officials. My friend has doing this to convert his crypto into a fiat, he uses his circle of trusted friends as a dummy accounts and send to them his millions worth of profits and now he has build his own house and having a livelihood business. There's a way if you have money.
I hope one day he will not end up being nabbed for this. Although stuffs like this can easily be dome where there is no strict law and everything easily goes without much monitoring.

Try it in places where everything is highly monitored, then your friends may also have to explain how the strange amount hit their account as well as you. In such places, I would just implore payment of tax and then diversifying into several businesses offline while not forgetting where you started from, the crypto world in the long run.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

Why the rush in taking all in one go though?
It is risky not only because it is illegal but also how assured are you that no one will steal it?
I would go for investing on multiple real estates, properties and assets just enough that the government would not notice.
Or just fairly pay taxes. You would be benefitted from it too as well as your people and especially the needy.
Probably maybe because I have been a huge fan of real estate investments, I feel that is a very good option. At least, with the newly found wealth, you can just pretty much diversify into a lucrative investment and that would keep bringing in more as you keep investing over time in cryptocurrency.

It takes slight opportunity in hitting that wealthy man spot and if you are smart, series of investments should always come to mind first.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

Why the rush in taking all in one go though?
It is risky not only because it is illegal but also how assured are you that no one will steal it?
I would go for investing on multiple real estates, properties and assets just enough that the government would not notice.
Or just fairly pay taxes. You would be benefitted from it too as well as your people and especially the needy.
Probably maybe because I have been a huge fan of real estate investments, I feel that is a very good option. At least, with the newly found wealth, you can just pretty much diversify into a lucrative investment and that would keep bringing in more as you keep investing over time in cryptocurrency.

It takes slight opportunity in hitting that wealthy man spot and if you are smart, series of investments should always come to mind first.

Yes, agree it's really a good option to invest in real estate so that the government would not pretty much notified by your hidden wealth if we can earn that millions this year. So i just hope that the government in my country is not corrupt government official and just be favorable in the sake of his people.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

You will earn millions of bucks and you want to evade the government with your hidden wealth?
Sometimes when you had enough too much money, it is leading to you become greedy and wants to violate some policies.
Regardless of the country you live, corrupt or not the decision will still depend on your hand.
Just declare that you made millions with crypto and start another business through that money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Well what I want is to stay low profile. I will re-strategise to keep a low profile, be careful in withdrawing. Check what is the maximum amount of money to be withdrawn to be not detected. Because this what I want from the start, low profile on my new found wealth. Then add a investment to stay on low profile.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

Hm, that is very hard to achieve. I would recommend you to be very careful with your intentions. Each country has their own regulations concerning the cryptocurrencies. Some are more strict and in other, you can bypass the taxes without suspicion.

Taxes will come to you one way or another!

If you really want to exploit the means of the retrieving the crypto assets to your financial account try only to withdraw small sums of money but actually the best way would be Bitcoin ATMs.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Have you heard of LocalBitcoins? Find someone with nice reviews on it and exchange your bitcoins for cash. Boom! Now no one has a way of detecting that Mr. X has Y amount of money. Just try to not make big purchases with your new money as thats the only thing that will put you on the radar.
Lol. People are really getting to find a way to stay off the radar, but the truth is that for countries with some strict policies on cash, that may be a hard thing to do. And I imagine how low he will have to be exchanging all the time to be able to stay off the radar since the newly found wealth anyway was meant to help cater for some big things or possibly to pursue some of the things that one would have loved to get.
That is always going to be the perfect choice. At least with that, you will always have different places to place as the source of your wealth if you do not want the government to have too much eye on your crypto life and with that you can also spread the risk and keep making more money.

The essence is to always allow what you have to work for you rather than just keeping it as that would give birth to more as you keep having established investments.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

if you are earning money and you want to arrange some plan for this then i will suggest you to invest this money in crypto in some good coins then you can make this money profitable by earning more money and through this way in last you will become a great investors with a huge money. Never store your money in cash this will not good decision.
Well if I will be given a chance iwill do the same.i will continue investing in Bitcoin.a way of helping and promoting bitcoint to grow and give other a chance to earn  as well..

munir15

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

Saved it for the future of your family.. or invest it in a business or buy a vacant lot , because it will have a higher value someday if you sell it..
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

I just keep my new wealth, and wait the right time and I spend it. I just invest new house, cars so my life became stable. And I also share my knowledge about what I earn today. Sharing is good to everybody. More sharing more blessings you have.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

When the bitcoin goes sky rocket high, then its time to cash out those coins. Either spend it for insurance of your loved ones or use it so start of your passion business. You could also keep it for emergency money. What's important here is to not spend it in gambling or waste it.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

I think, much better to divide your wealth and invest some to different areas, split your savings ang keep it in different banks most specially donate to the charities and the poor for it is a blessing from the Lord, God gave you wealth to bless the needy because you were once a needy.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

When the bitcoin goes sky rocket high, then its time to cash out those coins. Either spend it for insurance of your loved ones or use it so start of your passion business. You could also keep it for emergency money. What's important here is to not spend it in gambling or waste it.

Simple, use it wisely. Only important thing or the most needed thing you should buy to,because money easily disappears.  In my part, I will buy it house and lot and create a small business which can help my daily needs, and also I will continue to invest bitcoin again and again.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

which you do first can set aside a little profit for you to do business crypto again, so that future can get bigger profit if price rise, secondly you can fulfill your own needs first like lifestyle or home requirement, after that last you can share to the more you need your business will always make a profit, you do not worry about the government because the crypto business is not tied to anything, so the government can not do anything when you get a big profit
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

If ever i have made a millions in crypto and i want to encash it then,i will do it little by little or maybe encash weekly to avoid conflict in the government.And probably transfer some of my money to my family and donate to charity or give help to the poor people. I want to share what ive'd got to bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:42 AM

It takes a good time to achieve the same thing, because you need to limit in the withdrawal if you want to remain anonymous,
There are banks that will be very happy with you, if they see a sudden spike in the money you enter and exit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: