Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and deep web  (Read 449 times)
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:21:04 PM

Hello!

so i recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written? and why can't you see it?

Main concept of anonymity in bitcoin transaction is that there is no way you can know which address belongs to whom. Like I have a bitcoin address if I dont disclose that I m behind that address no one will get to know that I am using this address. This is very helpful for people like me who dont wanna disclose there ID

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 01:35:44 PM

Hello!

so i recently heard about the deep web, how it uses bitcoin and how the transactions made there are anonymus. to my current understanding of bitcoin every transaction is written in the blockchain and is known and can be seen by anyone. so my question is where is the anonymus transaction written? and why can't you see it?

Main concept of anonymity in bitcoin transaction is that there is no way you can know which address belongs to whom. Like I have a bitcoin address if I dont disclose that I m behind that address no one will get to know that I am using this address. This is very helpful for people like me who dont wanna disclose there ID

One way for you to be identified is when your coin get into an exchange, you are a user will have to comply to KYC law before you can withdraw your funds. You can stay anonymous behind a wallet address until you need a fiat as well because banks or any other gateway will ask mandatory KYC again.

One way they do it is to use the mixers but I'm not sure this time because exchanges today are going freeze your account when they find out the BTC you sent has history.  If you are going to deep web I think using the privacy coin like XMR will be safer for you.

Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:40:14 PM

Hello!

One way for you to be identified is when your coin get into an exchange, you are a user will have to comply to KYC law before you can withdraw your funds. You can stay anonymous behind a wallet address until you need a fiat as well because banks or any other gateway will ask mandatory KYC again.

One way they do it is to use the mixers but I'm not sure this time because exchanges today are going freeze your account when they find out the BTC you sent has history.  If you are going to deep web I think using the privacy coin like XMR will be safer for you.

The most common questions of the people now are what is deep web, how can we use the deep web and what kind of transaction happenings in the deep web. First, we are looking at what deep web is this a portal use to connect more in-depth into the internet world and on 9-10% of the information we are searching today. Still, the other percentage is we can seek inside the deep and dark web; this platform can only access by a different browser or application. Many people say this website Includes a lot of illegal things that we called now as a black market like anything you want to do is possible if you have a bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin of the deep and dark web; this is the commonly used currency as a payment for every transaction.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:21:03 PM

Hello!

Yes you are right. Nobody knows who you really are when you use cryptocurrency transactions because of its anonymity most especially when you use it from the deep web in this is one of the advantages of using crypto currencies. In the deep web they are using crypto currencies most especially in crimes like online streaming of torturing a human. And one of the best example for this is the ICIS terrorism attack I thought they are using crytocurrency for their transactions to stay hidden and to transfer money to their fellow members because we all know that their members can be found around the globe.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:42:30 PM

Transactions with bitcoin leaves no mark behind it. That's the biggest advantage of bitcoin. But unfortunatelly, people too that advantage and used it in the wrong ways. Deep web business is now done with bitcoin because they are totally safe and no one can track them. It's very unfortunate to see these kind of criminal activities affect people's opinion towards bitcoin. This needs to change by spreading knowledge about bitcoin.
What do you mean by "Transactions with bitcoin leaves no mark behind it"? As far as I know, every transactions in Bitcoin is recorded and can be traced since it was written on a ledger. The only thing that cannot be traced is whom the Bitcoin wallet or account is connected since the identity of the owner of the wallet is anonymous except those who declared it through local bitcoin wallet or exchange.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 03:48:00 PM

Hello!

The transaction made can be seen in blockchain as in the form of bitcoin address and when it was sent. But it was anonymous since there is no trace of identity in the address when the transaction is made i think the fault was in the bitcoin wallet if your identity was not hidden connected to your address but I doubt that it was public.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:50:39 PM

Hello!

Bitcoin transaction are visible to everyone and saved in the network. However everyone can own a wallet without providing their personal information so it is hard to track who is behind it.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 04:11:47 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 10:39:53 PM by BitcoinFX

Hello!

The Deep Web ...
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web

"This article is about the part of the World Wide Web not indexed by traditional search engines.

For other uses, see Deep web (disambiguation).
Not to be confused with Dark web."

e.g. your 'offline' Windows 2000 dial-up PC is also technically on the 'Deep Web'.

Every Bitcoin transaction is written to the blockchain which can easily be explored and can potentially be linked to your identity and/or it's origin.

Anonymity, privacy, obfuscation and internet circumvention are all very different things indeed ...

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymity
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_privacy
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_circumvention

Blockchains providing better anonymity than Bitcoin include Monero (XMR) and Zcash (ZEC).

Bitcoin transactions are not anonymous, they only provide Pseudonymity ...

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudonymity

Using 3rd party Bitcoin mixers can provide increased obfuscation, but these are generally risky, only really provide plausible deniability and would therefore be mostly inadvisable.

CoinJoin methods are perhaps the better option ...

- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin

The most 'trusted' and open source Bitcoin (BTC) wallet (with CoinJoin and Tor built-in) would currently be Wasabi ...

- https://www.wasabiwallet.io/

Cheers!

The Deep Web - everything that google cannot index ?

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:51:32 PM

If you bought your bitcoin from a party that implements KYC/AML, that party and anyone they share information with knows your identity in relationship to the original receiving address. If the address you send to is known in this way, it is safe to say that your transaction is known but perhaps they may not know what was exchanged beyond BTC value. Coin joining is common practice for darknet users to further obfuscate ownership identity tied to coins. True Privacy is difficult in BTC.  Take for example the large sex traffic ring that was busted in Poland recently. They were caught because they used BTC and their transactions were followed and proven.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 11:05:30 PM

Hello!

All transactions are public, they go to the blockchain.

You can connect anonymously to the blockchain, by using a node running as a Tor Hidden service. If you don't reveal your address to nobody, no one can tell it is yours. If you use Tor to connect to Bitcoin network, for broadcasting transactions etc, no one can tell you are using Bitcoin. They can only tell you are using Tor or just an encrypted connection when properly obfuscated (obfs4 bridges).

Download and boot Tails, install/open Electrum and configure it to use Tor (if not already), done.

Don't call it "deep web" (i hate when they invent those stupid terms), because what i described does not involve "the web" at all.

If your country has banned Bitcoin, this is the way to go. And don't de-anonymize yourself by making it possible for others to correlate your address to your real person identity.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print