Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about public key  (Read 978 times)
kira4light (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:18:32 AM

This question may not be related to practical usage, but just for curiosity, if I want to know what the public keys of my addresses are, how should I do that? To my understanding, one address corresponds to one public key, right?

For wallet in electrum, there is a so called "master public key". Is it for the whole wallet? Why can't I find public keys for each address?
For wallet in bitcoin_qt, how to find the public key?
For wallet in blockchain.info, how to find the public key?

I know this is not very important for day-to-day transactions, but I'm just curious about what public keys look like. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:00:12 AM

The address that people send BTC to is the public key.  There is an associated private key for each address.  The pair make up the key set.

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:53:53 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 04:55:46 AM by DeathAndTaxes

The address that people send BTC to is the public key.  There is an associated private key for each address.  The pair make up the key set.

Incorrect.  The address is a checksum hash of the public key.

To OP the public key is generally hidden from view.  Most transactions work with address directly and public key is only used internally when coins are spent.  The public key is included in the tx so that the tx signature (created by the tx body & private key) can be validated.  There really is no reason you need to know the public key but if you really want to see the public key you can use a tool like pywallet to dump the wallet.

On edit:
Another option is to compute the public key from the private key.  Public keys are deterministic.  Given a specific private key, the proper algorithm (ECC), and a choice of compressed or decompressed one will always compute the same public key.  The public key doesn't need to be stored because it can be recomputed as needed from the private key.  Actually the only thing you need to ensure is never lost is the private key.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:53:33 AM

As DeathAndTaxes says, the address is not a public key, it is a hash of a hash of a public key with a 4 byte checksum tacked on and reformatted to base 58.

This question may not be related to practical usage, but just for curiosity, if I want to know what the public keys of my addresses are, how should I do that?

There really isn't an easy way to find it.  I haven't used pywallet, so I'm not sure what options it has, but it might be able to compute public keys for you.  You could extract the private key and enter it at bitaddress.org in the "wallet details" section, but one you've typed your private key into a website, I would immediately consider the associated address to be compromised and would never use it to receive bitcoins again (and would make sure to empty the address of any bitcoins before entering the private key).

To my understanding, one address corresponds to one public key, right?
For general use, that's a safe assumption.

Technically, it may be possible for more than one public key to have the same address, but the odds of generating two different public keys that share an address are astronomically small.  It isn't a realistic event, so you can just assume that there won't be more than one public key for each address.

There is more than one way to represent a public key (compressed or uncompressed).  Each representation has its own address.  Depending on whether you consider each representation a different key or not, it might be valid to say that each public key has two different addresses.

For wallet in electrum, there is a so called "master public key". Is it for the whole wallet? Why can't I find public keys for each address?

I'm not an expert on Electrum, but I believe that it uses a deterministic algorithm for generating addresses.  This means that each new address is based on knowledge of the previously generated private/public key pair.  The "master public key" is simply the first public key in the chain of private/public key pairs. The next address will have it's own public key, but as long as the original "master" key is known all the new keys (and therefore their addresses) can be computed.

For wallet in bitcoin_qt, how to find the public key?
For wallet in blockchain.info, how to find the public key?

I'm not aware of any user tools built into either of these wallets that will display the public key for you.  It isn't a useful piece of information, so nobody has bothered to create an interface to display it.  As I mentioned earlier, pywallet might have a tool for determining public keys, there may be other software that you can find that can compute a secp256k1 ECDSA public key when given the private key.  Generally, I'd recommend not attempting to do so with any address that currently has (or will ever in the future have) any bitcoins.
J35st3r

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:01:37 AM

I've been learning about keys (private, public) and addresses this last week and I've put together a python script that will take a private key (in raw hex format, just a 256 bit number) and print the public key, WIF private key (both uncompressed and compressed) and addresses (again both types). Its basically the same functionality as the bitaddress.org wallet details panel, but not tied to a web browser. Its a bit big, but I can paste it up here if anyone is interested (it shows the steps needed to generate each key, though I've not quite got the address generation right yet as it omits any extra leading 1's)

Another useful tool is keyconv (bundled with vanitygen), which will take a private key (WIF format) and print its public key (use the -v option).

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:22:24 AM

As DeathAndTaxes says, the address is not a public key, it is a hash of a hash of a public key with a 4 byte checksum tacked on and reformatted to base 58.

This question may not be related to practical usage, but just for curiosity, if I want to know what the public keys of my addresses are, how should I do that?

There really isn't an easy way to find it.  I haven't used pywallet, so I'm not sure what options it has, but it might be able to compute public keys for you.  You could extract the private key and enter it at bitaddress.org in the "wallet details" section, but one you've typed your private key into a website, I would immediately consider the associated address to be compromised and would never use it to receive bitcoins again (and would make sure to empty the address of any bitcoins before entering the private key).
Indeed, pywallet gives you the public keys that are inside your wallet

To my understanding, one address corresponds to one public key, right?
For general use, that's a safe assumption.

Technically, it may be possible for more than one public key to have the same address, but the odds of generating two different public keys that share an address are astronomically small.  It isn't a realistic event, so you can just assume that there won't be more than one public key for each address.
Number of valid addresses = 2^160
Number of valid public keys = n-1 ~ 2^256

So:
1 address represents ~2^94 public keys
Odds of generating two different public keys that share an address: ~2^94/2^256 = 1/2^162

PS: This assumes you use only compressed (or uncompressed) keys. The result considering both is very close to this one.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
DrGregMulhauser

Activity: 330
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:33:57 AM

Just to add -- in case the OP might have been wondering about the private key corresponding to an address, which does have a few uses, such as moving from one type of wallet to another -- the private key corresponding to a given address can be extracted from the Bitcoin-Qt client with the console command dumpprivkey followed by the address whose key you're extracting. (The console is available via the 'Debug' window.) The MultiBit client makes this a little easier, with an export function right on the 'Tools' menu.

If you're ever wanting to use the underlying private keys to move from one type of wallet to another, though, you'll need to be fanatically cautious about the hidden change addresses which the clients use to receive change from outgoing transactions. It's entirely possible to copy a slew of private keys, one for each of the receiving addresses you have created, from one client to another, confirm that all the outgoing transactions show up in the new client, and then discover that -- oops -- your balance is lower than it ought to be. (To make matters worse, different clients handle addresses for transaction change in different ways.)

Tips: 1GTvfygTCnA5LdE2dX31AtcHho6s6X9H9b
BTC Growth
kira4light (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:58:29 PM

Just to add -- in case the OP might have been wondering about the private key corresponding to an address,

I was asking about public keys not private keys.

But I think your suggestions are helpful. I'm actually move addresses from bitcoin-qt to electrum. qt is just way too slow...

So you were saying the problems of hidden change addresses, did you personally experience that?
kira4light (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:01:23 PM

Its a bit big, but I can paste it up here if anyone is interested

I'm interested
kira4light (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:09:23 PM

The address that people send BTC to is the public key.  There is an associated private key for each address.  The pair make up the key set.

Incorrect.  The address is a checksum hash of the public key.

To OP the public key is generally hidden from view.  Most transactions work with address directly and public key is only used internally when coins are spent.  The public key is included in the tx so that the tx signature (created by the tx body & private key) can be validated.  There really is no reason you need to know the public key but if you really want to see the public key you can use a tool like pywallet to dump the wallet.

On edit:
Another option is to compute the public key from the private key.  Public keys are deterministic.  Given a specific private key, the proper algorithm (ECC), and a choice of compressed or decompressed one will always compute the same public key.  The public key doesn't need to be stored because it can be recomputed as needed from the private key.  Actually the only thing you need to ensure is never lost is the private key.

Yeah I know from private key the public key can be computed.

But my acutal question is can you compute public key from just the address? Is there some codes/program to do that?

I guess it's like taking inverse of some hash function...

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:22:18 PM

I guess it's like taking inverse of some hash function...

That's exactly what it is, and if it was possible then it wouldn't be a very useful hash function.

So, no.  Given only a bitcoin address (and not the private key), it is not currently possible to compute the public key.  Perhaps some day in the future some mathematicians will find serious flaws in both the SHA-256 algorithm AND the RIPEMD-160 algorithm.  Until/unless that ever happens, you can safely assume that the public key cannot be determined from the bitcoin address.
J35st3r

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:17:53 AM

Its a bit big, but I can paste it up here if anyone is interested

I'm interested

OK, here it is. I did it mainly as a learning exercise, the code is almost all from pywallet.py so hat tip to jackjack.

Code:

# bitaddr.py - print bitcoin addresses given hex private key
# As a bonus do brainwallet encoding too

# Incorporates code from ...

# jackjack's pywallet.py
# https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

# https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23241.0

import hashlib

# Code from pywallet.py for bas58 encoding

__b58chars = '123456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz'
__b58base = len(__b58chars)

def b58encode(v):
""" encode v, which is a string of bytes, to base58.
"""

long_value = 0L
for (i, c) in enumerate(v[::-1]):
long_value += (256**i) * ord(c)

result = ''
while long_value >= __b58base:
div, mod = divmod(long_value, __b58base)
result = __b58chars[mod] + result
long_value = div
result = __b58chars[long_value] + result

# Bitcoin does a little leading-zero-compression:
# leading 0-bytes in the input become leading-1s
nPad = 0
for c in v:
if c == '\0': nPad += 1
else: break

return (__b58chars[0]*nPad) + result

def b58decode(v, length):
""" decode v into a string of len bytes
"""
long_value = 0L
for (i, c) in enumerate(v[::-1]):
long_value += __b58chars.find(c) * (__b58base**i)

result = ''
while long_value >= 256:
div, mod = divmod(long_value, 256)
result = chr(mod) + result
long_value = div
result = chr(long_value) + result

nPad = 0
for c in v:
if c == __b58chars[0]: nPad += 1
else: break

result = chr(0)*nPad + result
if length is not None and len(result) != length:
return None

return result

# end of bitcointools base58 implementation

# https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23241.0
# Actually this is also from pywallet.py

class CurveFp( object ):
def __init__( self, p, a, b ):
self.__p = p
self.__a = a
self.__b = b

def p( self ):
return self.__p

def a( self ):
return self.__a

def b( self ):
return self.__b

def contains_point( self, x, y ):
return ( y * y - ( x * x * x + self.__a * x + self.__b ) ) % self.__p == 0

class Point( object ):
def __init__( self, curve, x, y, order = None ):
self.__curve = curve
self.__x = x
self.__y = y
self.__order = order
if self.__curve: assert self.__curve.contains_point( x, y )
if order: assert self * order == INFINITY

def __add__( self, other ):
if other == INFINITY: return self
if self == INFINITY: return other
assert self.__curve == other.__curve
if self.__x == other.__x:
if ( self.__y + other.__y ) % self.__curve.p() == 0:
return INFINITY
else:
return self.double()

p = self.__curve.p()
l = ( ( other.__y - self.__y ) * \
inverse_mod( other.__x - self.__x, p ) ) % p
x3 = ( l * l - self.__x - other.__x ) % p
y3 = ( l * ( self.__x - x3 ) - self.__y ) % p
return Point( self.__curve, x3, y3 )

def __mul__( self, other ):
def leftmost_bit( x ):
assert x > 0
result = 1L
while result <= x: result = 2 * result
return result / 2

e = other
if self.__order: e = e % self.__order
if e == 0: return INFINITY
if self == INFINITY: return INFINITY
assert e > 0
e3 = 3 * e
negative_self = Point( self.__curve, self.__x, -self.__y, self.__order )
i = leftmost_bit( e3 ) / 2
result = self
while i > 1:
result = result.double()
if ( e3 & i ) != 0 and ( e & i ) == 0: result = result + self
if ( e3 & i ) == 0 and ( e & i ) != 0: result = result + negative_self
i = i / 2
return result

def __rmul__( self, other ):
return self * other

def __str__( self ):
if self == INFINITY: return "infinity"
return "(%d,%d)" % ( self.__x, self.__y )

def double( self ):
if self == INFINITY:
return INFINITY

p = self.__curve.p()
a = self.__curve.a()
l = ( ( 3 * self.__x * self.__x + a ) * \
inverse_mod( 2 * self.__y, p ) ) % p
x3 = ( l * l - 2 * self.__x ) % p
y3 = ( l * ( self.__x - x3 ) - self.__y ) % p
return Point( self.__curve, x3, y3 )

def x( self ):
return self.__x

def y( self ):
return self.__y

def curve( self ):
return self.__curve

def order( self ):
return self.__order

INFINITY = Point( None, None, None )

def inverse_mod( a, m ):
if a < 0 or m <= a: a = a % m
c, d = a, m
uc, vc, ud, vd = 1, 0, 0, 1
while c != 0:
q, c, d = divmod( d, c ) + ( c, )
uc, vc, ud, vd = ud - q*uc, vd - q*vc, uc, vc
assert d == 1
if ud > 0: return ud
else: return ud + m

# secp256k1
_p = 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEFFFFFC2FL
_r = 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEBAAEDCE6AF48A03BBFD25E8CD0364141L
_b = 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007L
_a = 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L
_Gx = 0x79BE667EF9DCBBAC55A06295CE870B07029BFCDB2DCE28D959F2815B16F81798L
_Gy = 0x483ada7726a3c4655da4fbfc0e1108a8fd17b448a68554199c47d08ffb10d4b8L

class Signature( object ):
def __init__( self, r, s ):
self.r = r
self.s = s

class Public_key( object ):
def __init__( self, generator, point ):
self.curve = generator.curve()
self.generator = generator
self.point = point
n = generator.order()
if not n:
raise RuntimeError, "Generator point must have order."
if not n * point == INFINITY:
raise RuntimeError, "Generator point order is bad."
if point.x() < 0 or n <= point.x() or point.y() < 0 or n <= point.y():
raise RuntimeError, "Generator point has x or y out of range."

def verifies( self, hash, signature ):
G = self.generator
n = G.order()
r = signature.r
s = signature.s
if r < 1 or r > n-1: return False
if s < 1 or s > n-1: return False
c = inverse_mod( s, n )
u1 = ( hash * c ) % n
u2 = ( r * c ) % n
xy = u1 * G + u2 * self.point
v = xy.x() % n
return v == r

class Private_key( object ):
def __init__( self, public_key, secret_multiplier ):
self.public_key = public_key
self.secret_multiplier = secret_multiplier

def der( self ):
hex_der_key = '06052b8104000a30740201010420' + \
'%064x' % self.secret_multiplier + \
'a00706052b8104000aa14403420004' + \
'%064x' % self.public_key.point.x() + \
'%064x' % self.public_key.point.y()
return hex_der_key.decode('hex')

def sign( self, hash, random_k ):
G = self.public_key.generator
n = G.order()
k = random_k % n
p1 = k * G
r = p1.x()
if r == 0: raise RuntimeError, "amazingly unlucky random number r"
s = ( inverse_mod( k, n ) * \
( hash + ( self.secret_multiplier * r ) % n ) ) % n
if s == 0: raise RuntimeError, "amazingly unlucky random number s"
return Signature( r, s )

curve_256 = CurveFp( _p, _a, _b )
generator_256 = Point( curve_256, _Gx, _Gy, _r )
g = generator_256

def hexprivkey2addr(privkey_hex):
print privkey_hex, " priv key HEX"

# Encode the private key in WIF see https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Base58Check_encoding

data_hex = "80" + privkey_hex
data_bin = data_hex.decode('hex')

hash = hashlib.sha256(hashlib.sha256(data_bin).digest()).digest()
sha_hex = hash.encode('hex_codec')

step2_hex = data_hex + sha_hex[:8]

privkey = b58encode(step2_hex.decode('hex'))
print privkey, " private key WIF"

# Now print the compressed WIF private key
# bitaddress.org appends 01 so try that ...

data_hex = "80" + privkey_hex + "01"

privkey = b58encode(step2_hex.decode('hex'))
print privkey, " private key WIF (comp)"

# ===========================================
# The next step is to convert to a public key
# ===========================================

secret = int(privkey_hex,16) # Need this as decimal number

# generate pubkey
pubkey = Public_key( g, g * secret )
# print 'pubkey', hex(pubkey.point.x()), hex(pubkey.point.y())

# This is clunky, there is probably a better way ...
x_hex = hex(pubkey.point.x())
x_hex = x_hex[2:] # Remove leading 0x
x_hex = x_hex[:-1] # Remove trailing L
# Pad with leading 0's to 64 chars...
x_hex = x_hex.zfill(64)
# print "x", x_hex
y_hex = hex(pubkey.point.y())
y_hex = y_hex[2:] # Remove leading 0x
y_hex = y_hex[:-1] # Remove trailing L
# Probably need to pad with leading 0's to 64 chars...
y_hex = y_hex.zfill(64)
# print "y", y_hex

pubkey_hex = "04" + x_hex + y_hex
print pubkey_hex, " public key"

# ==================
# Address generation
# ==================

pubkey = pubkey_hex

data_bin = pubkey.decode('hex')

# First step is a SHA256
data_bin = hashlib.sha256(data_bin).digest()

# Second step is RIPEMD160
hash = hashlib.new('ripemd160')
hash.update(data_bin)
hash_digest = hash.digest()
hash_hex = hash.hexdigest()

print hash_hex + "  uncompressed hash (pubkey)"

# Now encode the address

data_hex = "00" + hash_hex # 00 is version byte, could also be 05

print b58encode(step2_hex.decode('hex')), " address"

# ============================================================================================
# Now do the same for the COMPRESSED public key (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205490.0)
# ============================================================================================

lastchar = pubkey[-2:]
val = lastchar.decode('hex')
if (ord(val)%2):
# print "odd"
xpubkey = "03" + pubkey[2:66]
else:
# print "even"
xpubkey = "02" + pubkey[2:66]

print xpubkey + "  comp pubkey"

data_bin = xpubkey.decode('hex')

# First step is a SHA256
data_bin = hashlib.sha256(data_bin).digest()

# Second step is RIPEMD160
hash = hashlib.new('ripemd160')
hash.update(data_bin)
hash_digest = hash.digest()
hash_hex = hash.hexdigest() # Saves the encoding step

print hash_hex + "  hash (compressed pubkey)"

# Now encode the address

data_hex = "00" + hash_hex # 00 is version byte, could also be 05

print b58encode(step2_hex.decode('hex')), " compressed address"

def brainwallet(keyphrase):
print "keyphrase=[" + keyphrase + "]"
privkey_bin = hashlib.sha256(keyphrase).digest() # Single sha256 (standard brain algorithm)
# privkey_bin = hashlib.sha256(privkey_bin).digest() # Double sha256 (not useful)

# privkey_hex = hashlib.sha256(keyphrase).hexdigest() # Can generate hex directly
privkey_hex = privkey_bin.encode('hex_codec') # Alternatively from bin
hexprivkey2addr(privkey_hex)

# ============================= main ==============================
if __name__ == "__main__":
# Examples
hexprivkey2addr("0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001")
print
hexprivkey2addr("00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000b6") # Has a 11 prefix address
print
hexprivkey2addr("deadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeefdeadbeef")
print
brainwallet("correct horse battery staple")

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
DrGregMulhauser

Activity: 330
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:36:19 AM

But I think your suggestions are helpful. I'm actually move addresses from bitcoin-qt to electrum. qt is just way too slow...

So you were saying the problems of hidden change addresses, did you personally experience that?

Just to follow up -- yes, I personally experienced this when experimenting with a move from Bitcoin-Qt to Multibit. If you dump the private keys only for the addresses displayed in the Bitcoin-Qt GUI list of receiving addresses and then import them into anything else (e.g., Multibit), you can watch the transaction list rebuild in the new client, and everything will look OK at first as those transactions reappear, yet the total balance will be wrong.

The reason?

The list of receiving addresses displayed in the main interface of Bitcoin-QT does not include all the extra addresses created behind the scenes for receiving change. Those addresses are not displayed directly in the main GUI. So, exporting the private keys only for the receiving addresses which you can see in the GUI does not give you a complete set. As a result, if you move that partial set to a new client, your total balance will be missing all the amounts you received back to those hidden change addresses.

Although this is just a basic feature of how Bitcoin transactions work -- total inputs and outputs need to balance out -- the result when trying to move between clients can be a little counter-intuitive if you're not expecting it and look only at the GUI list of receiving addresses. This also explains some of the horror stories about people spending a small amount from a paper wallet and then accidentally losing the rest of their balance: they didn't realise that spending a small amount from the paper wallet meant that wallet became worthless, because the remaining balance from their transaction went to a different change address. (These kinds of details also mean it's often more straightforward just to transfer an entire balance to yourself when moving between wallets, rather than trying to preserve all of the original wallet's transaction history, addresses, etc.)

Tips: 1GTvfygTCnA5LdE2dX31AtcHho6s6X9H9b
BTC Growth
AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:53:16 AM

http://gobittest.appspot.com/Address

You can put a private key in there and it will spit out all kinds of groovy things including public key.

However, putting your private key into web forms is probably not a habit you want to get into.
But that website is great for debugging code, to validate that code you write produces the right results along the way to base58 address generation.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: