Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Private Coin?  (Read 2398 times)
Babber

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:22 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:19:21 AM by Babber

Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) is the best in my view. I believe PoS is the future as opposed to PoW of Monero, besides, XSPEC's market cap is sooo much smaller than that of Monero, meaning that it is much more undervalued. Although this will change soon, I guess, as SpectreCoin is about to roll out some fancy updates like mobile staking, and so on... And the privacy features of XSPEC are also not any worse than those of Monero. New web design and marketing campaign is coming soon for SpectreCoin, so I wouldn't wait for long before investing in it.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
You can buy it on Cryptopia or on LiveCoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

XSPEC is my number 1. It has a low market cap low supply and has the best technology. Get it while it's still 1,30$. This coin will make you rich in 2018 for sure.

This coin is your number 1? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/ Click "Richlist" and "Largest Wallets"

How the fuck do you make a richlist if it's private? Are you guys even trying to research? Or do you just assume devs are telling you the truth? Or maybe you don't have time to learn how cryptocurrencies work? Sorry I'm trolling you, but this is getting ridiculous--I'm not sure if you are stupid, ignorant, or think other people are dumber than you and will buy these shitcoins, so it doesn't matter--

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

XSPEC is my number 1. It has a low market cap low supply and has the best technology. Get it while it's still 1,30$. This coin will make you rich in 2018 for sure.

This coin is your number 1? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/ Click "Richlist" and "Largest Wallets"

How the fuck do you make a richlist if it's private? Are you guys even trying to research? Or do you just assume devs are telling you the truth? Or maybe you don't have time to learn how cryptocurrencies work? Sorry I'm trolling you, but this is getting ridiculous--I'm not sure if you are stupid, ignorant, or think other people are dumber than you and will buy these shitcoins, so it doesn't matter--

Generalizethis!

You're right, its kind of ridiculous.

Things you have mentioned are shown public addresses. Once v1.5 with default Stealth Addresses with Ring Sigs and Stealth Staking comes out - this point becomes not relevant anymore (Q1 2018)

Monero has done great job, thats why it deserves its Mcap and Recognition and King status

XSPEC is just 20 mills right now, give it some time

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:50:14 AM

Generalizethis!

Things you have mentioned are shown public addresses. Once v1.5 with default Stealth Addresses with Ring Sigs and Stealth Staking comes out - this point becomes not relevant anymore (Q1 2018)

Monero has done great job, thats why it deserves its Mcap and Recognition and King status

If the wallets are hiden (when that happens), how do you distribute staking claims? I'd ask the same question of coins who claim their wallets are anonymous, but plan on having airdrops.

RKh

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

Generalizethis!

If the wallets are hiden (when that happens), how do you distribute staking claims? I'd ask the same question of coins who claim their wallets are anonymous, but plan on having airdrops.

Thank you friend, for asking that!

Professional cryptographer and mathematician is currently ironing out this algorithm. It is only a part why this coin is unique.
As I told SpectreCoin is awesome(especially considering its laughable price). Its just as with any other euphoria, people don't know why is it "cool", they just say "cool", cause they been told so
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

Generalizethis!

Professional cryptographer and mathematician is currently ironing out this algorithm. It is only a part why this coin is unique.
As I told SpectreCoin is awesome(especially considering its laughable price). Its just as with any other euphoria, people don't know why is it "cool", they just say "cool", cause they been told so

I'd prefer that it is opensourced and ironed out before making the claim, but at least you are being upfront. Is the cryptographer known? And if not, will any attempt be made to audit their claims before the code is implemented?

RKh

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

Generalizethis!

I'd prefer that it is opensourced and ironed out before making the claim, but at least you are being upfront. Is the cryptographer known? And if not, will any attempt be made to audit their claims before the code is implemented?

Good suggestion, its up to them, but I think they will be interested to make the project more sound and legit.

They're not naming themselves for obvious reason (TOR + obfuscation and all that)
Cryptographer's nickname is @brycel he has 20+ years experience in this field (security and cryptography), before blockchain marketing term was even invented.

Project could deliver this faster, but the current team started working only from May/June 2017, while previous scammed away not knowing what and how to do things that were planned or visioned.

You can actually come to Slack and ask various questions yourself:
There is openness and transparency.
slack.spectreproject.io

@jbg @brycel

I only ask, cause I like the questions and they way you ask them. I'd like to hear answers myself.
You're welcome anytime
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

No doubt XRP and XVG, these two will go very high in 2018
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Monerro is the best there is no doubt about it in my mind they even hired a guy from bitcoin core to work as a dev on privacy part and you could see the results of his work on the current price.Xzc and other zero proof protocol can be hacked(this already happend to xzc and smart cash) so i wouldnt put my trust on it.Xvg and deep onion use tor for privacy that is already obsolete and for spec coin i doubt that anything will happen with it as its still in beta phase
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

I own both Monero and XSPEC and from what I can tell XSPEC is the way you want to go for usable currency.  POS3 is really fast and energy efficient.
I use Monero for store because we all know that Monero is the next bitcoin.  
It's a shame that SPECTRECOIN cannot boast "no rich list."  That richlist was largely formed during the fork from Shadowcash when SPECTRECOIN hadn't implemented it's privacy features.  Now it has Ring Sigs with Tor integrated.  But that richlist will always there as an argument against it even though it's likely (though not provably) inaccurate since those privacy features have been implemented..  
I love Monero.  It's going to increase dramatically in value.
But I really love where XSPEC is going.  From what I've seen from both the community and the devs in the slack... I believe it will surpass Monero in function.  Also, it's still cheap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
trainasauruswrecks

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

Monerro is the best there is no doubt about it in my mind they even hired a guy from bitcoin core to work as a dev on privacy part and you could see the results of his work on the current price.Xzc and other zero proof protocol can be hacked(this already happend to xzc and smart cash) so i wouldnt put my trust on it.Xvg and deep onion use tor for privacy that is already obsolete and for spec coin i doubt that anything will happen with it as its still in beta phase

Let's not forget that Monero has had to, supposedly, deal with exploits as well.  It's not whether or not it CAN be hacked, but how fast those exploits can be fixed.  https://www.bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Let's not forget that Monero has had to, supposedly, deal with exploits as well.  It's not whether or not it CAN be hacked, but how fast those exploits can be fixed.  https://www.bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/

IP data is not tx data--that's the difference between on-chain anonymity and bolting TOR onto a coin and calling it anonymous. On-chain is the more difficult of the two, and any user can do the second themselves. Of course you would have known that yourself if you has read the comments in that article or understood how Monero achieves privacy or had known that you can use TOR or I2p with Bitcoin and be more anonymous (more tx=more noise) than a coin like verge which bolted on TOR and called it a day. But thanks for proving you don't know what you are talking about.

trainasauruswrecks

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:47:25 PM

Let's not forget that Monero has had to, supposedly, deal with exploits as well.  It's not whether or not it CAN be hacked, but how fast those exploits can be fixed.  https://www.bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/

IP data is not tx data--that's the difference between on-chain anonymity and bolting TOR onto a coin and calling it anonymous. On-chain is the more difficult of the two, and any user can do the second themselves. Of course you would have known that yourself if you has read the comments in that article or understood how Monero achieves privacy or had known that you can use TOR or I2p with Bitcoin and be more anonymous (more tx=more noise) than a coin like verge which bolted on TOR and called it a day. But thanks for proving you don't know what you are talking about.

At no point was it my intention to distinguish between the two.  I'm not entirely sure why you are trying to stawman me into an argument.  And no, I seldom read comments in articles.  Reading comments on articles is a surefire way for me to lose faith that reasonable discourse still exists.   If you somehow took the fact that I pointed out that Monero has had flaws in the past and was able to fix them as an affront to your character resulting in your defensiveness, I assure you it wasn't directed towards you.  There's no reason to be zealous with me.  I own and support Monero.  I think it's a fine crypto.   I just don't understand why so many supporters of Monero become insanely aggressive against other privacy coins as if Monero was the only coin able to attain a certain greatness. 
I also don't mean this as an insult but your response read like the comic book guy from the Simpsons and I reread it in that voice and laughed a lot.  Thanks for that.

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

I think DeepOnion is easy to use, active developers, big community and entry price is still very low. I wouldn't choose anything else than DeepOnion, Verge or Monero which I think will all rise in value, I am planning to get some Verge at some point.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

At no point was it my intention to distinguish between the two.  I'm not entirely sure why you are trying to stawman me into an argument.  And no, I seldom read comments in articles.  Reading comments on articles is a surefire way for me to lose faith that reasonable discourse still exists.   If you somehow took the fact that I pointed out that Monero has had flaws in the past and was able to fix them as an affront to your character resulting in your defensiveness, I assure you it wasn't directed towards you.  There's no reason to be zealous with me.  I own and support Monero.  I think it's a fine crypto.   I just don't understand why so many supporters of Monero become insanely aggressive against other privacy coins as if Monero was the only coin able to attain a certain greatness. 
I also don't mean this as an insult but your response read like the comic book guy from the Simpsons and I reread it in that voice and laughed a lot.  Thanks for that.

I don't think you know what a strawman is. I merely pointed out how you were wrong and were helping to spread misinformation. Don't really care how you feel about it. Accept the criticism or don't.

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

Sumokoin by far the most private coin. cryptonote, mixin of 12 addresses since day one, sub-addresses.. bright future for this currency..
Why is sumocoin more private than others?

Oh, don´t forget electroneum!
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:47:46 PM

I wouldn't consider the most private coin the BEST private coin. I'd consider a lesser known legit private coin that flies under the radar... Good luck!
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

XSPEC,ONION,SUMO,XVG,XDN in that order!

Those are the cheap ones atleast. hopefully they can rise to a market cap of the larger monero's and dash's of the space.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:32 PM

Onion's and SPECS!!
Stayn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:13:46 PM

A lot of people think NAV coin is hugely undervalued. Edward Snowden is backing up Monero I think or ZCash, it was one of the two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: