Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2939 times)
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

You will lose your cash in the event that you can't bear to baghold your purchased token for some time yet in the event that you can figure out how to resist your feelings and let those sudden misfortunes go by then you may have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the most part we can see the genuine pump of the coins when it will remain for more months on it. Early offering is tad suicide since we can miss the gold circumstances of the coin we purchased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhana89446

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Yes, trading is beneficial for me.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 06:28:10 AM by herminio

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
I had a lot of mistakes when i started trading, i was too greedy to get profits on that time and didn't make any research if brought some coins, I've almost lose my capital because the coin i brought the price is dumping then i was panic selling, but now i have learnt from that mistakes.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Still broke.Not me though,because I never wanted to become rich in 2 days.I surely have brains and certainly understand the market very well.

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Please,not everybody in this forum is a big fan of traders and their shitty strategies.What are you going to gain from that information anyway ? You know right you can easily find answers for those questions on google ?

For some question we have, we can ask to somebody directly, google, youtube and of course this forum.
So if that question can be easily answer in google, i think most question too. So what is the purpose of the forum? Of course ask for the opinion.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Well, Yes. Though it's a struggle at first. I've made a lot of wrong decisions, moves, and strategies but after reconciling all my mistakes and change my approach (With a help of some few good friends that supported me here and my father as my mentor in trading) I did somehow generate a good amount of earnings. In which I'd stop doing 2-3 jobs a day just to survive. Well, for first few months I generated a lot of loses wherein I almost decided to quit but luckily I didn't (I will regret it for sure).

Anyone can benefit in doing trading as long as you study the process, eventually during the process of learning, you will encounter a lot of challenges that will really test your mental and emotional capacity. BUT don't you ever give up, trial and error is a great tool to use. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes, since it's part of the industry. NO one is perfect to start with, committing mistakes is not a failure, without it, you will never learn. Just don't make it a habit to commit the same mistakes over and over again.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

For me trading is beneficial because it gives me more big profit. If l buy dump coins this time and wait for the future high price of bitcoin l can earn 10times or more. This is what the investors love to bitcoin the high volatility value of bitcoin. Because you earn easily and have a chance to earn a million of cash. This is the best way l know how to be rich very quick.
Trading is surely beneficial as it gives me financial support, trading is safer and also better choice for me than the gambling because gambling doesn't assures you the profit but trading gives an assurance and depends upon the price on that day.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

It became very big in my part because i learned how to trade and those spike ups means heaven to me and those dumps still heaven to me because i know when and what to trade.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

I had a lot of mistakes when i started trading, i was too greedy to get profits on that time and didn't make any research if brought some coins, I've almost lose my capital because the coin i brought the price is dumping then i was panic selling, but now i have learnt from that mistakes.

I have experience for making mistakes and I agree with you that is because of greedy and I think, for now, I can learn to not being greedy and stay calm and analyze more about the coins. and now, trading become something important for me because with trading, I can have more coin and I can use it to make a profit and I can have the other investment in many coins too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

which is profitable from trading is when I know the right position to buy bitcoin and knowing the right position to sell bitcoin you definitely will get a lot of profit.

rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

I can say, I have more loss than profit. I am done from day trading, prefer to choose as bagholder or swing trader.
But only choosing some coins which have a great future.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

I earned weekly in trading and I hope so after few years of do this I'll make more profit of I become rich. I made a mistake last few years ago when I started in trading.  I remembered I bought a coin who price is very cheap and after the price increase little I sold it.  But after after few weeks the price become very high. For sure most of trader experience lossing money in their first month if trading but you need to prevent it by doing a resesrch or lesson learned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

So far trading did benefits me a lot. I not a kind of person who trade for gamble.  I did not take trading like that. I just trade to simply earn even little by little, thru that I think I gain pretty much. I knew trading has so much rules but if you will look at its movement you will knew that the simplest way to not to lose your money and earn is to pullout and hold. But how, pull it out when you knew that you already gain and that the movement of trade graph is moving up and down or became a little critical, but make sure you earned before you pullout. And hold your trade money when you see that the graph is climbing high continuously,  or when it decline too low.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Trading has not been beneficial for me. As I was new I had not had any experience, so I had to supper losses. At present, I am trying to avoid my mistakes.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

So far, I just making some research on the ways of trading and hopefully, if I have some cryptocurrency that I've gained in campaign I had joined, I will try to be a trader. I think that trading is profitable if you have the knowledge of it. Not just a basic knowledge but be a wise trader as everyone.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Yes every time trading helps me to analize a deep and peak of the candle stick. And also the way of holding no coin is not dumping because all the pump of the coin they have a dump. Trading give me some idea that the best coin is have a good candle sticks like it have a dump and pump.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

I am new in trading so i never experience how beneficial trading is. I just started to buy some good coins. And i hope those coins that i buy will give me a good profit one of this days.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

It is beneficial to everyone if we only know how to deal and survive with this,for all we knew that daytrading is the most riskier among all profiteering here in crypto community.but this is the biggest provider of income in whole market.theres no doubt that many users now that become richer or some are millionaires because of daytrading.if you hit the pump boom your a instant millionaire and can rest for the entire life with budget in your pocket
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.

malaj
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.
It is very beneficial indeed and it proves wrong for those who question trading's credibility in the market. It's not only beneficial but profitable in many ways. I can commend to that because I'm one of those who is receiving it's benefits. To sum up, its benefits depend on how well you manage trading.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Until now I always do the trading routine. Trading is my main job so I always try to get the best results. Every day I do the analysis and also look for various information on forums and internet about coin that I have. I am looking for information to be able to find momentum to get the right time. We all know that price movements in the crypto are very fast, so we need to be right and fast in taking every decision.

I am now able to reach my dreams and also meet the needs every month from doing my job in the world of trading, Trading has fulfilled my financial sector and this becomes a huge gratitude for the life of me and my family. I really love the family I have, and I want to make it all happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: