Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] White Rabbit - A New Digital Streaming Reality. PRESALE LIVE!  (Read 8177 times)
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Hi guys! When the ICO? On which exchanges will the token be listed?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

We'll have more information soon!
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

Why do you need KYC? How do we know our info is safe? IS the info about your team members real? Will they take a KYC too?
Now this practice is very common, so it's possible to be surprised that more and more projects require the passage of KYC

You're right. I'd be concerned if a token sale wasn't doing a KYC.

They took KYC its because they need it too, that doen't mean that your personal information is in trouble. The team just like to clarify if the participants is true or not that's there basis.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

too long there is no information about the future of the project. I hope you will hurry up and bring us into the course of things in the most that neither is near. Thank you.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

too long there is no information about the future of the project. I hope you will hurry up and bring us into the course of things in the most that neither is near. Thank you.

Hey Kuala Lumpur.

You are more than welcome to follow this project on Twitter, Facebook, and Medium for more news and updates.

Jump into the rabbit hole where you could join the rest of the rebel rabbits!

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

Why do you need KYC? How do we know our info is safe? IS the info about your team members real? Will they take a KYC too?
Now this practice is very common, so it's possible to be surprised that more and more projects require the passage of KYC

I think that everyone has become accustomed to this procedure and it will not be difficult for anyone. It is necessary for safety
StarSLight

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Everyone is already waiting for at least some news, I hope you will soon tell us about all your plans Smiley
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

White Rabbit is definitelly an outstanding project from the team of lovers of the film art and industry! It is just a little different from other ICOs there in the terms of conducting their ICO because they are artists by nature and they try to spread the word about the blockchain and White Rabbit directly in the films related community. But after their voyage to the Berlinale Film Festival I hope we will see the main ICO phase ending with the hard cap soon!
The 1Q of the 2018 is going to the end and as it is stated in the WR roadmap the main stage of token sale is going to be held within its terms, so IMO everyone is interested in the adherence to deadlines.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

But still a good question was asked. I'm curious, will the team members also be required to pass this test?
89shaky

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

White Rabbit is definitelly an outstanding project from the team of lovers of the film art and industry! It is just a little different from other ICOs there in the terms of conducting their ICO because they are artists by nature and they try to spread the word about the blockchain and White Rabbit directly in the films related community. But after their voyage to the Berlinale Film Festival I hope we will see the main ICO phase ending with the hard cap soon!
The 1Q of the 2018 is going to the end and as it is stated in the WR roadmap the main stage of token sale is going to be held within its terms, so IMO everyone is interested in the adherence to deadlines.
I count on the fact that all terms will be met and everything will happen on time. I do not want to waste time waiting
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

But still a good question was asked. I'm curious, will the team members also be required to pass this test?

Hi, all participants in the token sale will be required to pass KYC.
mme1022

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

Hey there 89shaky.

KYC isn't a test.
It is a process of obtaining relevant identifying information about the customers of a service. The platform that provides the service will mandate all customers to submit appropriate identification documents like photo IDs, bank accounts, credit card information, residential address, utility bills etc.
The team doesn't need to pass the process since they are asking their customers to provide identifying information.

orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Hey there 89shaky.

KYC isn't a test.
It is a process of obtaining relevant identifying information about the customers of a service. The platform that provides the service will mandate all customers to submit appropriate identification documents like photo IDs, bank accounts, credit card information, residential address, utility bills etc.
The team doesn't need to pass the process since they are asking their customers to provide identifying information.
I think this is an important requirement for the ICO organizer and the customer itself so as not to conflict with legal issues in a country, because the KYC (Know Your Customer) is required to ensure the identity and origin of the customer is not from a country that is prohibited from participating in an ICO.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
mme1022

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

How blockchain will put an end to TV and film piracy

"We are fully conscious of our responsibilities. White Rabbit is on a mission to offer an alternative, because today's business model for streaming films and series have failed most filmmakers, rights-holders and our investors. We are creating a competitive streaming industry with revenue paid directly from fan to rights-holders, as they stream. By facilitating the habits of the current generation of streamers, we set a path for future ones, so piracy will eventually be a thing of the past. White Rabbit lives by the motto, "responsible rebels." We think it's time for the film and TV industry to do the same."

Here is a great article from Alan R. Milligan (CEO of White Rabbit) -> https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-blockchain-will-put-end-tv-film-piracy-1665298

Jump into the rabbit hole where you could join the rest of the rebel rabbits!

TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

I think the concept behind White Rabbit is really solid. I know personally that if I could directly pay people who make my fav shows I would pitch in to keep it coming!
idioma1

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

Please, in a nutshell
StarSLight

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Do bounty hunters also have to pass this test? Or is it only necessary for investors?
StarSLight

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

I think the concept behind White Rabbit is really solid. I know personally that if I could directly pay people who make my fav shows I would pitch in to keep it coming!
It would be very convenient for everyone! To me, White Rabbit seems to be a really promising project, as it gives good opportunities, and people, in turn, show interest
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Do bounty hunters also have to pass this test? Or is it only necessary for investors?

I would query that on the official bounty TG bounty channel too in case of a faster response:
https://t.me/whiterabbitbounty
mme1022

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Hey StarSLight .
Please query this on the bounty channel of the White Rabbit-> https://t.me/whiterabbitbounty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: