Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Liza?  (Read 4901 times)
Nichao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Interesting pyramide, that will never end - only the price will go down. One of the most impressive things i've seen in crypto for last year Smiley By the way, it was pretty stable till last week, that was magic - people bought shitcoins for millions of dollars. Ideal bubble!
rundown44

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:27:07 AM by rundown44

what is meant by
""8th of March is Liza day "" ??

I have been wondering that as well .. but again I have heard something on Yobit about it - apparently that day LIZA coin will Launch properly and price wiull rise to 7500 SATOSHI (Btc), up from the 800-1000 sats it is today.

The "invest box" is not a ponzi scheme or anything like that ..

----->>>>> What happens is that coin developers can add their own coins as a reward for holding the coin, ( yes you can even add BTC, DOGE, etc) but they MUST add at least 10 BTC worth of their own coins.

The reason is to create interest in holding the coin, thus stabilising the price by creating some demand and producing a very active marketplace.

its funny as all the big up and down swings are people spamming the chat box, either bigging a coin UP or DOWN according to whether they want to buy the coins cheaper or sell them at a more expensive price. So funny to read, with many BOTS getting in on the act.

Some members of Yobit.net do warn you which coins to avoid, and which do the best.

In the past the problem was that the minimum amount of BTC developers could add was to low, so coins would be put on, everyone would jump in to get the rewards( consider it like an AIRDROP ok - this is NOT a ponzi, referals, interest, or any shit like that.

This is simply a reward by the developers for holding - BTC is 0.1% PER MONTH - but its better than NOTHING !!!!) and the price would PUMP and a few weeks ( or even days .. sigh!) later the invest box would change from ACTIVE to nothing - like empty or just gone.

So, in my opinion, its a good, if highly fluctuating, idea.

Now things are becoming more stable, with many "1-5% coin " growing in price ( per BTC SATOSHI) over a week ( and some over a month now), with others starting to become less volatile.

As for YOBIT.NET - I have added funds, traded, bought, sold, withdrawn, etc, many times.

The other thing about Yobit.net is that they do have a message when they add a new coin at the top of the site and their often one of the first to get them.

Customer service is fine, imagine having 1 million members, if even 1% contact you PER DAY, that's 10,000 PEOPLE whinning about shit - I mean seriously " I lost my login please help!!!", "what does -please wait for coin to be removed from cold storage" mean - please help, "how do I buy bitcoin", "where is my investment", "ADMIN,ADMIN, SOMEBODY CALL ADMIN", etc.

So a little patience is called for, wait 24 hours and then check, rather than submit 10 support tickets, as your only going to flood the support space.

I say this as an experienced Webmaster who knows how it feels to see 100,000 emails a day, half from auto-responders, most spam, and trying to find and deal with members emails.

So - get ready for the 8th of MARCH - as LIZA coin is ON THE MARCH ( on that date).

I bought 1000 LIZA at $0.17 and I currently have 1771.561 after 6 days, the price is $0.08-$0.10 today.

The way it works is that every day the amount of returns I receive as a PERCENTAGE OF MY ORIGINAL COIN will grow.

So tomorrow I will get 177.1561 coins ( for example).

And that is 17.71561% ( based on 1000 coins I originally added to the investment box. ie, HODLing - which is what the DEVELOPERS want !!!)

So, tomorrow - I will then have 1948.7171 coins ( 1771.561+177.1561 )

Which will give me 194.87171 coins from the invest box that will be added to my total coins tomorrow.

Which is 19.487171% return tomorrow.

The PERCENTAGE return on your original amount of held coins is the thing that GOES UP EVERY DAY !

Its not that I will get rich ( coin price may fall sure, also invest box may END !!!)  - But rather, that by holding the coin for a month ( whilst I wait for GOOD NEWS FROM LIZA)  will give me an increasing percentage of my original investment, that will ( in the end and if the investbox holds enough coins) outweigh any falls in price and if the news really is great will give me a big profit.

At which point the coins will run out in the invest box - do not panic and sell - hold and win BIG in the longer term people !!!

Its not about short term gains - its about THE FUTURE OF MANKIND !!!

Seriously - Blockchains are changing the world - sit back - relax - and LET THEM !!!

I hold coins in over 15 exchanges - I buy each one on merit - and I visit them once a week - no more - and see how their doing.

But I will not sell any for 2-3 years !

Some will vanish sure !

Some will be worth MILLIONS !

I hope LIZA will be one of those.

But I never invest more than I can afford.

And you must make your own investment decisions.

Thanks for listening.

Cool
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

Lol
Liza is another shit coin from yobit, no chain, no block explorer
Lize made for 10% daily investment
Be aware
rundown44

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:49:07 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 10:12:10 AM by rundown44

Your point is noted, however they DO have some things .. here is their Twitter ..
https://twitter.com/LizaBitCoinNew

They started the Twitter on February 3rd and there is a picture there stating that their ICO starts in 15+ days, which I presume means on the 19th of February.

I have read that it was a fork of Bitcoin and they have big plans for it and a new platform will be announced.

I am not associated or affiliated with them, this is just what I eam reading ( for all the cynics on here lol - great job btw Smiley
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

There will be more where this came from. Especially after bitcoin cash claiming to be the real bitcoin and their huge number of shills trying to pump up that coin. All forks of bitcoin are just a waste of time and should be classed as an altcoin cashing in on the bitcoin name. Good profit for the makers though so not a waste of time for them

rundown44

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

There will be more where this came from. Especially after bitcoin cash claiming to be the real bitcoin and their huge number of shills trying to pump up that coin. All forks of bitcoin are just a waste of time and should be classed as an altcoin cashing in on the bitcoin name. Good profit for the makers though so not a waste of time for them

I have not heard that, but I did hear that Bitcoin cash is faster and better than bitcoin. I think it will eventually become the bigger bitcoin, but for how long, who knows, as other forks are trying to deal with size of things and sedgewit, etc, which the original bitcoin bgi whales refused to do !

I can only repeat what I was reading and typing on their twitter whilst you were typing your post :-

Your point is noted, however they DO have some things .. here is their Twitter ..
https://twitter.com/LizaBitCoinNew

They started the Twitter on February 3rd and there is a picture there stating that their ICO starts in 15+ days, which I presume means on the 19th of February.

I have read that it was a fork of Bitcoin and they have big plans for it and a new platform will be announced.

I am not associated or affiliated with them, this is just what I eam reading ( for all the cynics on here lol - great job btw Smiley
BayerTM

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

what is meant by

I have been wondering that as well .. but again I have heard something on Yobit about it - apparently that day LIZA coin will Launch properly and price wiull rise to 7500 SATOSHI (Btc), up from the 800-1000 sats it is today.

----->>>>> What happens is that coin developers can add their own coins as a reward for holding the coin, ( yes you can even add BTC, DOGE, etc) but they MUST add at least 10 BTC worth of their own coins.

The reason is to create interest in holding the coin, thus stabilising the price by creating some demand and producing a very active marketplace.

its funny as all the big up and down swings are people spamming the chat box, either bigging a coin UP or DOWN according to whether they want to buy the coins cheaper or sell them at a more expensive price. So funny to read, with many BOTS getting in on the act.

Some members of Yobit.net do warn you which coins to avoid, and which do the best.

In the past the problem was that the minimum amount of BTC developers could add was to low, so coins would be put on, everyone would jump in to get the rewards( consider it like an AIRDROP ok - this is NOT a ponzi, referals, interest, or any shit like that.

This is simply a reward by the developers for holding - BTC is 0.1% PER MONTH - but its better than NOTHING !!!!) and the price would PUMP and a few weeks ( or even days .. sigh!) later the invest box would change from ACTIVE to nothing - like empty or just gone.

Now things are becoming more stable, with many "1-5% coin " growing in price ( per BTC SATOSHI) over a week ( and some over a month now), with others starting to become less volatile.

As for YOBIT.NET - I have added funds, traded, bought, sold, withdrawn, etc, many times.

The other thing about Yobit.net is that they do have a message when they add a new coin at the top of the site and their often one of the first to get them.

Customer service is fine, imagine having 1 million members, if even 1% contact you PER DAY, that's 10,000 PEOPLE whinning about shit - I mean seriously " I lost my login please help!!!", "what does -please wait for coin to be removed from cold storage" mean - please help, "how do I buy bitcoin", "where is my investment", "ADMIN,ADMIN, SOMEBODY CALL ADMIN", etc.

So a little patience is called for, wait 24 hours and then check, rather than submit 10 support tickets, as your only going to flood the support space.

I say this as an experienced Webmaster who knows how it feels to see 100,000 emails a day, half from auto-responders, most spam, and trying to find and deal with members emails.

So - get ready for the 8th of MARCH - as LIZA coin is ON THE MARCH ( on that date).

I bought 1000 LIZA at $0.17 and I currently have 1771.561 after 6 days, the price is $0.08-$0.10 today.

The way it works is that every day the amount of returns I receive as a PERCENTAGE OF MY ORIGINAL COIN will grow.

And that is 17.71561% ( based on 1000 coins I originally added to the investment box. ie, HODLing - which is what the DEVELOPERS want !!!)

Which will give me 194.87171 coins from the invest box that will be added to my total coins tomorrow.

The PERCENTAGE return on your original amount of held coins is the thing that GOES UP EVERY DAY !

Its not that I will get rich ( coin price may fall sure, also invest box may END !!!)  - But rather, that by holding the coin for a month ( whilst I wait for GOOD NEWS FROM LIZA)  will give me an increasing percentage of my original investment, that will ( in the end and if the investbox holds enough coins) outweigh any falls in price and if the news really is great will give me a big profit.

At which point the coins will run out in the invest box - do not panic and sell - hold and win BIG in the longer term people !!!

Seriously - Blockchains are changing the world - sit back - relax - and LET THEM !!!

I hold coins in over 15 exchanges - I buy each one on merit - and I visit them once a week - no more - and see how their doing.

Some will vanish sure !

Thanks for listening.

Cool

Hi i am a Liza HODLR and i am making everyday profit just HODL!
and rundown44  great text +1 Smiley
domenixss19

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

hahahaha 10% daily ? so what - if coin everyday is going down for 20% ? Smiley)) only who is getting some cash is yobit ...cause they control Smiley
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

forget about it, 10% on investment per day also means 25% price down, only guys with 15 posts SUDDENLY make millions on it, how to make myself believe?

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I have no idea what kind of forks are being printed, I think that people are already used to them, for one reason, because they are created almost every day. What is the meaning of this? I think the whole point is that the developers are making money on this.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

I've noticed that for a last 2 weeks Lisa coin lost about 80% of value,  so I bought  a bit of this crypto.  I know that it has no real value, but just for a speculation purpose it is ok

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
rundown44

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:02 AM

I've noticed that for a last 2 weeks Lisa coin lost about 80% of value,  so I bought  a bit of this crypto.  I know that it has no real value, but just for a speculation purpose it is ok
Same as me - it's worth a small punt just to see what happens.

You must play the DICE GAME, if you invest, to get your interest, but you can set it to 0.00000001 satoshi, but its not onerous at 0.01 default setting.

I am posting again as I noticed a big difference on YOBIT.NET from other exchanges - some of the members are not spamming, but give good opinions, it's a lot friendlier than many other exchanges ( for example, although I use HITBTC.COM I hate their chat as its all about pumping and noone tells you anything about the coins properly, or at all haha) and you can ask and expect members to inform you ( and tell pumpers etc to STFU - which is funny every time they do that).

I just get the feeling that everyone is trying to point people in the direction of picking up a few bargains, not just pumping coins they have bought.

For my $30 punt in Liza I am quite happy, but I will wait until 9th March to see if what their twitter account is saying, and see how this GAME plays out ..

I may just lose $30 !
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

what is meant by

Some will vanish sure !

Thanks for listening.

Cool

Grin Grin Grin Grin
nICE +1
Im Also Holding LIZA till today & never sold yet my LIZA

Price falling from 36k satoshi to 400 satoshi within month
This is insane for new coin, and i think LIZA is another scam coin from yobit.
Yob2x,btc2x,yovi and others
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

If you look on Yobit.net that in addition to Liza there are still full of all kinds of forks -  scams, and many of them are tokens (for example, Bitcoin Silver).  These forks,  which creates this exchange crypto currency there is not a strong team, no good ideas and innovations. And people are traded them, often only in Yobit.net. It me  seems strange to invest in them your money, because essentially - it is a Scam!

PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

I bought 100 Liza at the end of December when it cost$6. Put it in invest. And only recently I managed to get out of it with a good profit of about 200%. But it cost me a pile of nerves and I'm glad that came out well from it.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

I previously read the information that in 2018 there will be about a hundred forks of bitcoin. If you previously tried to learn more information about each new fork, tried to understand what it would be better than the original bitcoin, then with such a number of appearing branches, it becomes impossible and meaningless. Nevertheless, I think that forks are necessary, they allow the crypto currency to improve. The failed coins will simply be forgotten in time and only worthwhile, useful coins will remain.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

I previously read the information that in 2018 there will be about a hundred forks of bitcoin. If you previously tried to learn more information about each new fork, tried to understand what it would be better than the original bitcoin, then with such a number of appearing branches, it becomes impossible and meaningless. Nevertheless, I think that forks are necessary, they allow the crypto currency to improve. The failed coins will simply be forgotten in time and only worthwhile, useful coins will remain.
May be now will be new era of bitcoin fork - with women names? But why Liza? We need to start from A - Abby, Ady, Ada. Oh, sorry, Ada is busy  Grin Grin Grin

Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Its a virtual token, not a Bitcoin fork. It's literally a ponzi, they will keep flooding the market, 10% per day. It's fun actually. But technically illegal.
millsmom

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Liza is going down because of FUD and is being manipulated to drive the price rock bottom so that more could be bought. I believe it will go back up higher. It just takes a whale to come in to do a huge boost. Also, Bitcoin Liza is planning to be listed on other exchanges. It is not a scam coin. They just apparently did not do a proper launch. I would keep my eye on this one. Keep your coins in the investbox when the coin is falling.  It has a history of falling and going up. Also, when Bitcoin fell Liza went up. The whole crypto market seems to go south doing Chinese New Year then goes back up.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Liza is going down because of FUD and is being manipulated to drive the price rock bottom so that more could be bought. I believe it will go back up higher. It just takes a whale to come in to do a huge boost. Also, Bitcoin Liza is planning to be listed on other exchanges. It is not a scam coin. They just apparently did not do a proper launch. I would keep my eye on this one. Keep your coins in the investbox when the coin is falling.  It has a history of falling and going up. Also, when Bitcoin fell Liza went up. The whole crypto market seems to go south doing Chinese New Year then goes back up.

source of its listing on other exchanges ?

no info about this coin anywhere , no website , no team , no project , no whitepaper , nothing .
just a fact that yobit launched it , so it cant help any coin to rise .

this is a coin of which no one know even it have a its own blockchain or use other blockchains .

so it is just a gambling project with 10% daily investment , its all time high price was 10$ , now it is 0.02$ and in future it will be 1 sat .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: