Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Liza?  (Read 4902 times)
yobit_victim

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

Interesting video for all investros and traders:

Title:  The Final Stage of the Ponzi: HYPERINFLATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqjq-mcEqE

Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin
You are right, this is becoming a bit ludicrous and damaging the image of the original Bitcoin in my opinion.
Cannot get much information on Liza though.
Yobit is a reputable exchange, I am very surprised they list this coin, looks like this is still an official fork at this stage. What's the point? Apart from trying to make money on "air" I am not sure...  Wink
Because it is damage the original of bitcoin then how to prevent the project use name as bitcoin as first name?
I also agree if no other project use the same name just because want to get bitcoin popularity. Its like bitcoin fork result but its not.
yobit_victim

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

As we all know according to the announcements this Bitcoin Liza has:

-no blockchain
-no block explorer
-no known initial number of coins
-no current coin supply
-no white paper
-no wallet
-no known distribution of coins by wallets
-no known distribution of the ownership
-no known developpers or team except those visible on the trollbox/chat
-no other plans except the creating new "clones" and "Invest Boxes" and very clear supporting promotional chat-trollbox as the Ponzi scheme tool and the pump and dump tool where it is not allowed or tolerated to be critical and where, at the trollbox, it is allowed only to promote to pump, only to attract and the create the network of the new buyers (see the definition of Ponzi scheme) in order to permanently dump at the high price and soon after to buy at the much lower price.

What Bitcoin Liza has?   interest rate 10% daily = 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly  => ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not become normal or reduced to the normal value after some time, or by some methods

It seems to me this is the gambling tool or compounding interest tool, not coin/token.

Maybe that will change some days.

By the previously posted article https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=2472996.140;num_replies=142#top this could be very easy considered like the 100% scam by its current characteristics (there is the possibility to be changed, but still not announced at all).

There are much worse cases than this Bitcoin Liza. That are Lambo coins, and announced LIzun and Lizambo coins which are not normal at all, even not in the traces.

Creators of that coins, with their promoters, manipulators are extremely fooling around with his/their/its clients/users/traders/investors at current time.

By the all mentioned here the creators of this coins , with their promoters, manipulators, make fools of their investors/traders/clients in this time.

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

I'm also curious about why there are so many bitcoin forks.
Most of the time they make no sense, just to hype and cheat money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yobit_victim

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

Two topics disappeared from the access at the bitcointalk.org:

1. [ANN] [Fork] LAMBO - Bitcoin Liza Fork - Bitcointalk       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3428340.0

2. LAMBO Coin, Get 1% Free Coin Every Hour - Bitcoin Forum      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3419343.0

What has happen with these topics?

Is there something to hide from the readers NOW?

yobit_victim

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

Popular Tactics used by investment scammers already seen on chat:

1. Stopping you pulling out of the deal - If you try to pull out of the deal, scammers may try to swap your current investment for another one or convince you that your investment will increase in value soon.

2. Threatening legal action - Scammers may threaten you with prosecution or hefty fees to keep you from pulling out of the deal.

victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Oh, I have not seen such a powerful scam for a long time, although probably not, I saw, I think that this project Bitcoin Liza today already many people understand that it is not necessary to use this project, because it does nothing, it is just created for speculation.
susutao89

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

we know with bitcoin liza. and now I've rarely heard about liza bitcoin anymore, either the bitcoin liza is not selling well in the market or the developer has no way to improve the quality to have a high selling price.
yahata143

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

I've read that you say you can't withdraw, which may be correct (I didn't try yet), but the idea is to change your lizas into BTC, ETH or whatever you want.
TONexpert

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

we know with bitcoin liza. and now I've rarely heard about liza bitcoin anymore, either the bitcoin liza is not selling well in the market or the developer has no way to improve the quality to have a high selling price.
How can the price increase if every day become 10% more coins?
It seems to me not quite true to call this scam, rather it is a game where there will be many losers.
millsmom

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:54 AM

How big is  yearly return rate for considering to be 100% scam very likely?

Yeah it is a scam. The denominated all my money until my original investment was gone. I had lost all my money with them and I saw over worth 2000 BTC in my account go to $14. They are shady.

From one of the biggest and the most important educational investment website:

Risk-Free & 20% Return? More Like 100% Scam

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050115/riskfree-20-return-more-100-scam.asp

Liza creators offer 10% daily => 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly    =>  ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not normalize or reduce to normal value after some time, or by some methods

If you don't like this very good links, you can educate yourself by reading the whales, the leaders, the promoters, the manipulators, hardly manipulated traders and their protectors at the chat or the trollbox.

millsmom

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

Just updating there is so much going on. After investing in the coin I can report, denomination of the coin has happen a month apart. I highly do not recommend the coin. Increase in value is artificial due to denomination.  You will lose most your original capital.
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

If we call the Bitcoin Liza Hypp, we can assume that it scams: and even if this does not happen, and because of any fraudulent actions, the situation does not change.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

I do not want you to think that I'm bad about this project, but unfortunately I can not understand today what the project is doing. And I have a very peculiar understanding of what the forks of bitcoin are all about.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

This project was created by the administration of the exchange in order to attract new customers. Inexperienced people constantly invest money in this coin, because Investbox promises 10 percent per day. People blinded by a thirst for profit.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

the hypp system will not last long, the first person who succeeds in bringing in big profits and for the enticing beginner will be the victim of the hypp game, you should avoid investing in hypp coins

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Simonsolo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

LIZA moving hard on token.store

tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Yobit reputation is not good. They are known as exchanges that list the most shit coin, besides hundreds of bad reviews. So, its not weird that they list this weird Liza thing.
Simonsolo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

The LIZA coin on token.store is the liza token with a blockchain.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

How big is  yearly return rate for considering to be 100% scam very likely?

From one of the biggest and the most important educational investment website:

Risk-Free & 20% Return? More Like 100% Scam

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050115/riskfree-20-return-more-100-scam.asp

Liza creators offer 10% daily => 1 283 000 000 000 000 000% yearly    =>  ENDLESS SCAM if that interest rate will not normalize or reduce to normal value after some time, or by some methods

If you don't like this very good links, you can educate yourself by reading the whales, the leaders, the promoters, the manipulators, hardly manipulated traders and their protectors at the chat or the trollbox.

i haven't heard more scammy pitch for a long. I noticed quick hype about Liza on Yobit few months back, but didn't really take time to research it. 10% per day sums it up though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: