Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
the_oracle

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

Looks great... but what does Skara actually offer?

SKARA goes far beyond a simple video game. In development since 2012, SKARA is a detailed world thought up by creator Pablo Rodriguez—a world peopled by dramatically different cultures who contend to survive a cosmic disaster. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution.

SKARA combines high quality, fast paced multiplayer action video games with a deep narrative driven by the players involved that serves to create an absorbing experience for our global community.

Importantly... it has an existing economy, an existing virtual currency, which is becoming the SKARAT token Smiley. Let us know if you've any more specific questions around this.

Mmhmm. Thanks. Existing economy? How much has already been built?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

I pray the program works successfully without any constraints of it. semngat dev.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
iren squares

Activity: 197

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

dev spirit. I pray the program works successfully

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

Btw I just want to give my props to this ICO. Ive read all the content you posted and researched you in depth. I think this is a project that screams "the future" of ICOs. A team with a great track record, that built a product which hundreds of thousands of people are using and which are already issuing from what I understand assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. This is so cool plus tapping into the live streaming and betting side of this huge new market. I will be with you for ICO and follow you closely.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

Very cool! I really like this project is doing. Is this an ERC20 token?

BlockchainReserve (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:14:46 PM

SKARA goes far beyond a simple video game. In development since 2012, SKARA is a detailed world thought up by creator Pablo Rodriguez—a world peopled by dramatically different cultures who contend to survive a cosmic disaster. By combining cross-platform video games with novels and comics, the SKARA Universe is fully intending to become a lasting cultural contribution.

SKARA combines high quality, fast paced multiplayer action video games with a deep narrative driven by the players involved that serves to create an absorbing experience for our global community.

Importantly... it has an existing economy, an existing virtual currency, which is becoming the SKARAT token Smiley. Let us know if you've any more specific questions around this.

Skara started in 2013. The first private alpha version hit steam in 2015 and the first open alpha was released at the beginning of 2017. Skara has already more than 300k users. They have an inbuilt game economy which is already trading certain assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. Like any game, you can buy and sell items for the local game currency.
BlockchainReserve (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

Very cool! I really like this project is doing. Is this an ERC20 token?

Yeah, its built on top of the ethereum blockchain. The Token that will be issues will be called SKARAT (SKT) which is an ERC 20 token that represents a unit of value that will be created to self-govern our business model, empowering SKARA users to interact with other products, while facilitating the distribution and sharing of rewards and benefits to all of our community and stakeholders.
the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

Skara started in 2013. The first private alpha version hit steam in 2015 and the first open alpha was released at the beginning of 2017. Skara has already more than 300k users. They have an inbuilt game economy which is already trading certain assets on the blockchain through the book of orbs. Like any game, you can buy and sell items for the local game currency.

This is weird. A real business raising through an ICO? Isn't it a legal risk? Sounds too good to be true, no projects have real users etc
matkustaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

and what about the bounty program?? Where can I find it?
BlockchainReserve (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

This is weird. A real business raising through an ICO? Isn't it a legal risk? Sounds too good to be true, no projects have real users etc

Thats right. Skara is raising the bar when it comes to projects raising funds through an ICO. The token is designed as a utility token so there is not legal risk here. Skara has 300k users and is also issuing their novel in January. This is a project that has traction, a great team, execution abilities and is no just coming to market with a white paper aka. an idea to raise fund. This is a real product with real users, can't highlight this enough.
BlockchainReserve (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

and what about the bounty program?? Where can I find it?

The bounty can be found right here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2473332.msg25338187#msg25338187
glaciercapital

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Can I still play the game if I don't own the tokens? Also, is there an unfair advantage to players that buy items with tokens?

the_oracle

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

Thats right. Skara is raising the bar when it comes to projects raising funds through an ICO. The token is designed as a utility token so there is not legal risk here. Skara has 300k users and is also issuing their novel in January. This is a project that has traction, a great team, execution abilities and is no just coming to market with a white paper aka. an idea to raise fund. This is a real product with real users, can't highlight this enough.

Thanks for the answers. I've only participated in a couple of ICOs so far and I've been lucky to do well. Looks like I'm selling some of my positions to get in on this. Congratz to the team for bringing such a product to ICO.
BlockchainReserve (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Can I still play the game if I don't own the tokens? Also, is there an unfair advantage to players that buy items with tokens?

yes, you can play the game even if you don't own tokens. No, all of the items you can purchase with tokens are cosmetic only and will not give plays an unfair advantage in game.
glaciercapital

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

What is the minimum raise for the token sale?

BlockchainReserve (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:13:20 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 07:02:35 AM by BlockchainReserve

What is the minimum raise for the token sale?

There is no minimum for the token sale. The Skara online game and community already exists with a working product.
Skara has already shown major traction with 200,000 followers, the token sale will be a success whether it raises  €1, or 10M€
luv2709

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

update Hindi Translation Of ANN Thread

link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534250.0

thanks
Stez

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

hey, I don't know exactly what Skara is. Can you explain it to me a little bit more?
Hey, from my view as a player: Skara is a fighting game that is played in skirmishes (1v1 / 3v3).
The focus is to kill the enemy team. To kill your enemys you got Basic attacks, that merge into combos.
You also have 3 skills which differ depending on the Survivor (champion/character). The fights are focused on the right timing, opportunities and  positioning.
It comes down to actual skill since reaction times etc are required and it depends on the abilities of the players. A rly good player may go as far as killing 3 ppl on his own (tho that would maybe occur if 1 good player faces 3 of average skill).
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

Never met this idea before. When I looked at the project first, I started to think of the networks that sell games via blockchain. But using tokens inside a game, this is something really new. Should work fine. Good luck guys.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 901

White Russian

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

Guys, I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, joined the signature campaign.
I think tokensale will be successful, good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: