Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32805 times)
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Good day. I’ve got a slow computer, but I received a very powerful smart phone as a New Year present. Will there be a mobile game in Skara series?

Yeah, the release of a mobile game and series of books is scheduled on 2018, so you won’t have to wait for a long time.
Great, thank you for good news! Will it be possible o buy only e-books? I collect limited editions and I’d like to replenish my library.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform provide premium account which allows accelerating receiving tokens? Many other RPGs have a similar tool.

Hi there, yes we are planning to have boosts in Skara as other games do
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Take a look at the last info about SKARA here! https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/skara-finalises-multiplayer-beta-as-feb-8-release-date-approaches-9e99f4a79bc5
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

I read the whitepaper and I can tell you - it's cool, very impressive. I will support the project, i think tokensale will be successful. It seems the game from his project is very exciting from the explanation alone have taken conclusions especially with the drawings of the game skara.

Thank you, all the guys at the studio have been working hard and really appreciate your support!
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
ptbs

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Greetings, forum users! I'll be honest. Although I love video games, and I consider it very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt the prospects of the games are a good investment... Maybe, at first they may interest investors.
Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Hello everyone! I’ve heard that now you can catch a super bonus for purchase of coins... Tell me please, how much can I get as a gift?

Hello, bonus depends on contribution. You can benefit from 30% bonus if you contribute 5 ETH! or up to 40 or 45% if you are a big investor. Please visit our Token Sale page for more info https://www.skaratoken.com/token-sale
Ackedy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

Hello! The point is that Skara isn’t just a video game, it's more than that. There’s even no suitable word to determine it. It unites not only the video game themselves, but also novels and comics... The role of Skara can be commensurate with a certain cultural contribution!
How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

That is correct. We are working on a new Universe with +340k existing players, but our books are also coming (first book to be publish on 23 Jan) and many other crossmedia products. Apart from the fact that SKARATs will be used in many different video games!
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Guys! I got confused a bit ‘cause of all these currencies... I have several Eth, how can I calculate how much Skara tokens I can buy?
Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

How many players can the platform attract and how many of them does it plan to attract?

Unlimited. Games such Dota 2 had more than 200m players. Our aim is to get some 10m in year two but this can increase substantially with a good publisher.
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project has been developing since 2013 and has good root and history. So the creators understand their consumer well.
Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?
leholmes12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

Yes, that's right! You can get the jackpot in this sense. There’s a 40% raise to the amount invested.. It isn’t necessary to think long, I will tell in a secret)))
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Hello! You get 1000 project tokens for 1 Eth. It's simple. By the way, a convenient rate, right?)
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

Yeah! Previous experience related to the start-up bases has a decisive significance in the selection of projects.. What can you boast of?

After the foundation there were even alpha versions released, let's call them games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: