Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32809 times)
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Hello everyone! I heard that not all tokens will be sold out at the ICO ... There is a chance not to have time to buy?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Hello everyone! I heard that not all tokens will be sold out at the ICO ... There is a chance not to have time to buy?
Hello! Yes. Not all. Namely, 70%. Personally it seems to me. that will have time to buy. Do not worry. In extreme cases, buy)
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Hello! Just out of curiosity, where is the headquarters or office of the project? I want to google and learn more
rdizza

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

I saw a lot of awards on the website that received a video game ... I can’t understand if it comes out only in January 2018, then where are all these awards from?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

Good day! Interested in the history of creating their own tournaments ... How many settings in this case? I mean, that you can create a really interesting tournament
TheOldWolf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Hope that project will prosper.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

How many people are working on the project? How many of them work directly on the game itself?
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

How many people are working on the project? How many of them work directly on the game itself?

Hi, we are 25 people working in SKARA, some 20 in the project and 5 people in the Token Sale
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:45 AM

I saw a lot of awards on the website that received a video game ... I can’t understand if it comes out only in January 2018, then where are all these awards from?

Hi, we have showing the game in alpha stage in many events in the past, from China/Korea to the US and all around in Europe. Some 340k people have already played SKARA
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

Have a nice day! The project has very ambitious goals. But which background? Honestly, I have not seen anything that would impress me and gave me confidence that it will allow the project to achieve the popularity of famous movies. By what means is it planned to achieve the goals?
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

Have a nice day! The project has very ambitious goals. But which background? Honestly, I have not seen anything that would impress me and gave me confidence that it will allow the project to achieve the popularity of famous movies. By what means is it planned to achieve the goals?
Good day for you too! The creators set big goals - it is a truth. But certainly not just. Today, "Scar" already has a lot of fans and new developments, so the project does not start from scratch. Great hopes in progress are placed on the blockchain and own crypto currency.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Good day for you too! The creators set big goals - it is a truth. But certainly not just. Today, "Scar" already has a lot of fans and new developments, so the project does not start from scratch. Great hopes in progress are placed on the blockchain and own crypto currency.
What new developments in the gameplay are planned?
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

The Scaras universe creates a post-apocalyptic world that includes several races. This project combines the high quality of the game process and the multi-user interface, deep storylines for the races. You can play alone and join the community. Everyone will choose the most interesting approach for themselves
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

The Scaras universe creates a post-apocalyptic world that includes several races. This project combines the high quality of the game process and the multi-user interface, deep storylines for the races. You can play alone and join the community. Everyone will choose the most interesting approach for themselves
I love playing in the team. Much better and more can be done in the company.
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Yes, players will be offered many interesting options for battles and struggles of different styles. Particular attention should be paid to the possibilities of using coins in the game, which can be entered from real life and earned in the game for real life
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

Yes, players will be offered many interesting options for battles and struggles of different styles. Particular attention should be paid to the possibilities of using coins in the game, which can be entered from real life and earned in the game for real life
On what ages is the game calculated in the first place?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Hello everyone! If things go well, will the project be listed on exchanges? So it will be possible to attract even more funds
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Hello everyone! If things go well, will the project be listed on exchanges? So it will be possible to attract even more funds
Hello! This option is always possible, especially if the game itself will be a great success and there will be worthy ideas for new developments.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

The game offers a lot of unique elements for the player ... Can one of this be transferred to the real world?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

The game offers a lot of unique elements for the player ... Can one of this be transferred to the real world?
So far I have not heard about anything like this, but for sure, marketers will immediately think about this and subsequently implement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: