Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32809 times)
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

this is a very large project of five years of work and a very strong team, glad to invest in such a project
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

What part of the total sum, will be allocated directly to the development of the project, of the game itself?
50% will go to the development, to the blockchain and to the platform. It is about 1-5 million Euros.

this will advance the project well! in the Asian market it will be a success
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 09:59:20 AM by Skara The Blade Remains

Hi guys, here you can find a cool article from Newbium, about Skara and the blockchain.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/12798-skarathe-new-and-unique-game-with-ethereum-bloc
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

skara what a games ,i wanna try it later
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Hi! I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Hi! The idea of the project deserves attention. I think it will be in demand. When can I use the token in the game?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Hi! The idea of the project deserves attention. I think it will be in demand. When can I use the token in the game?

SKARATs will be accepted on Skara’s gaming platforms once the Token Sale is completed and fully integrated into the Skara economy. We estimate this to be Q2 2018.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

would like to join signature campaign, but do not see the signature for my rank((((
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

I sent to this purse which was on the site  0xeae529ebf6b2accb1aa672e66d215bb5f2c45fb5 , this is the correct purse and when tokens come?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Hi! I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?

Hello, the good news is that a big part of the project is already finished so no chance not to finish it. We just need to successfully launch it!
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

I sent to this purse which was on the site  0xeae529ebf6b2accb1aa672e66d215bb5f2c45fb5 , this is the correct purse and when tokens come?

Yes all good! Tokens will be assigned after the end of the ICO in March, although then you need to add the vesting period if you have some
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

would like to join signature campaign, but do not see the signature for my rank((((

All the signatures are here including your rank! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2489230.0
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Hi guys, a very cool video of Skara and his project ICO, interview with Cesar Ortega (Co-Founder), on ICO Talk Tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMJ9VJEcdoU&feature=youtu.be
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

The wait is nearly over to try SKARA’s BETA

SKARA, The Blade Remains has been in development since 2013.

During the majority of that time it has been in what is called Alpha, the earliest functioning prototype version that is still playable.

In that basic state, the game has attracted hundreds of thousands of players from around the world, who have had a massive impact on how the game has grown and changed.

One of those players is called Stez.

“I am one of the top players, ranked the highest total score ever, founder/player of the team called Silent Monkeys which is also the current top team (that won the last tournament),” he explained. “Skara is probably the perfect game for everyone that loves playing games against others that are focused on skill matchups.”

Stez compares Skara favorably to the other free-to-play games out there.

“It’s not at all like the typical “unbalanced” or “depending on picks” or “pay2win” games that usually are free to play games have,” he said. “Skara is quite unique in its genre!”

Since Stez is a longtime player and committed community member, he got to see the Beta version before everyone else.

“Balance is on point, the new models look even better, the map update made that icy looking map look extremly nice. The Visual and acoustic effects were pretty awesome as well… not many games rework animations.”

But for Stez the precision came from the action side.

“The fighting felt better — there were only a few bugs and that was on an unpolished version of the game.”

The more polished version will be available February 8.

“We’ve had a major team of QA Testers besides members of the community going over every part of the game,” said SKARA CEO Pablo Rodriguez. “We still have some work to do, but it is definitely ready to enter the world fresh.”

The BETA will not be the only new thing about SKARA franchise.

Besides a hot new game, SKARA will feature a new type of cryptocurrency, the SKARAT.

“We uploaded the smart contract literally yesterday,” said SKARA CTO Victor Moreno. “We were happy to get it back with two thumbs up from the auditors. It will be a new experience for some players, but only if they are into crypto like Ethereum. For everyone else it will be like nothing changed.”

The SKARATs are going on sale officially February 8, but most of the tokens have already been spoken for in the pre-sale.

That’s good news for the team, since the ICO will help finish funding development of the game.

“We have big plans,” said SKARA Co-founder Cesar Ortega. “Soon we will have everything we need to achieve them.”

https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/the-wait-is-nearly-over-to-try-skaras-beta-704bfaae7704
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

The wait is nearly over to try SKARA’s BETA

“We uploaded the smart contract literally yesterday,” said SKARA CTO Victor Moreno. “We were happy to get it back with two thumbs up from the auditors. It will be a new experience for some players, but only if they are into crypto like Ethereum. For everyone else it will be like nothing changed.”

The SKARATs are going on sale officially February 8, but most of the tokens have already been spoken for in the pre-sale.

That’s good news for the team, since the ICO will help finish funding development of the game.

“We have big plans,” said SKARA Co-founder Cesar Ortega. “Soon we will have everything we need to achieve them.”

https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/the-wait-is-nearly-over-to-try-skaras-beta-704bfaae7704

great news! I congratulate the team on completion of the audit smartcontract! As like I understand the token will be used only in the game for the development of "survivor" or have you some other plans? What can I do with this token?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

I recommend you take a look at this independent review, a great video about skara token.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-popmZ3CtM&feature=youtu.be
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

SKARA — The New and Unique Game with Ethereum Blockchain in it’s Heart

Imagine the absolutely another and beautiful entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps with embedding blockchain at the heart, where gamers can make real money while fighting to survive between five different strong cultures. Sounds very promising, is not it? SKARA is a place where all of that are real and legal!

Skara World is a separate post apocalyptic fantasy universe with its laws, where in the first place is always a fierce struggle for survival between different cultures, each of which seeks to defeat the rest. It including an award-winning, competitive team based action game, mobile game and several single player RPG games.

Today are already more than 300 thousands of people have played SKARA without any marketing and promotions costs. So i guess you want to see what is it, and an alpha version game-play promo video you can see below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqW2r2MIj0

https://coins.newbium.com/post/12798-skarathe-new-and-unique-game-with-ethereum-bloc

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

We introduce you a new information about our game Skara, on our Medium channel.

https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR

ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

How can you play in the game?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

How can you play in the game?

Hi, the game will be available from the 8th of February in STEAM. You will need a STEAM account to play it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: