Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32809 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

I’ve been playing video games for more than 10 years. I witnessed how they switched to PC and became 3D after they were 2D ones. Until recently, I thought that the virtual reality is a technology for the next few decades... Did Skara go further? Isn’t it developing too fast?)

Yeah, you're right. I kind of went the same way with you. Yes, Skara has become a pioneer in the game world, which unites the global economy in the form of blockchain and video games. There’s nothing like this in the world.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

I’ve been playing video games for more than 10 years. I witnessed how they switched to PC and became 3D after they were 2D ones. Until recently, I thought that the virtual reality is a technology for the next few decades... Did Skara go further? Isn’t it developing too fast?)

Yeah, you're right. I kind of went the same way with you. Yes, Skara has become a pioneer in the game world, which unites the global economy in the form of blockchain and video games. There’s nothing like this in the world.

I thought that it’ll be only possible to earn and spend Skarat within the game. Isn’t it so?
defender77

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

I thought that it’ll be only possible to earn and spend Skarat within the game. Isn’t it so?

No! The possibility of currency trading in the open market is added to the use in the game. This is a full-fledged currency, which will be stored in a special wallet together with the game items.
seriosman

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

No! The possibility of currency trading in the open market is added to the use in the game. This is a full-fledged currency, which will be stored in a special wallet together with the game items.

It seems to me that the creators are crossing the last boundary separating virtual reality and everyday reality. It's scaring and so desirable at the same time.
defender77

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

It seems to me that the creators are crossing the last boundary separating virtual reality and everyday reality. It's scaring and so desirable at the same time.

Yeah, i can feel smth like that, too. Skara created an entire universe and a post-apocalyptic world where u can choose one of the races and fight for it. Many players will find there what they want.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

This looks seriously impressive 5 years in development, not some random whitepaper with no product behind it.As player i have to say that the SKARA   game is really good, I've spend hundreds of hours in what felt like a blink of an eye! I've noticed the bounty system, could anyone explain to me how exactly it works?
seriosman

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Yeah, i can feel smth like that, too. Skara created an entire universe and a post-apocalyptic world where u can choose one of the races and fight for it. Many players will find there what they want.

I was interested in the game... New races are still appearing. How many of them are planned?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

I heard that the project tried itself on KickStarter... What successes has it achieved?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

To what extent will the conditions of the game and the opportunities for earning be combined? Can I create maps to make quests and tasks basing on them myself and get reward for this?
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Well, I think this is a very interesting project idea. Because, now game enthusiasts are worldwide. Then, the team members in this SKARA there are professional people who handle it. For everything, let's follow this Skara project, the success of this project can not be doubted. Good luck

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
scifilover

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

I met different versions of the token exchange rate to the dollar on different resources. Which one is correct?
Immer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

I met different versions of the token exchange rate to the dollar on different resources. Which one is correct?
Hello! I’m guided by the information that 1 Skarat = 2.11550 USD. There shouldn’t be even two opinions here!
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Will Skara be available as a game on mobile devices? If I’m going to earn on it and keep money, I’d like to have access to it constantly.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Combining the game and reality is very cool! Can I save and hide my savings in the game? Right like in a kind of abandoned castle)))
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

In what amount and what will the funds for new developments be allocated to?
bit679

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

In what amount and what will the funds for new developments be allocated to?

New developments will be aimed at improving the game process, company development. 50% of profit will be used for this purpose.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I somehow don’t understand! It seems many games have already invented their own currencies, but here’s some kind of token with special qualities offered. Is there any difference between it and, lets say, currencies from World of tanks?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

I somehow don’t understand! It seems many games have already invented their own currencies, but here’s some kind of token with special qualities offered. Is there any difference between it and, lets say, currencies from World of tanks?
Not at all! The token of this project is characterized by a completely different functionality - more extended and real. Video games, of course, have long experimented with purely digital currencies and assets in recent years, but nothing of the kind has been used.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Not at all! The token of this project is characterized by a completely different functionality - more extended and real. Video games, of course, have long experimented with purely digital currencies and assets in recent years, but nothing of the kind has been used.
Stop! So what's the difference? It's also a currency for buying weapons and upgrading a character, right?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Stop! So what's the difference? It's also a currency for buying weapons and upgrading a character, right?
Not exactly! All game currencies had existed in isolation from the real economy before blockchain technology has appeared. Skarat first connects real life and the virtual world and money, namely, crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: