Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32809 times)
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

Hello! What a project crypto currency can be used in the game itself for? For something it is possible to use it besides purchases and sales of goods and services in Skara?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

Good day! A friend told about the project. Very interesting. BUT how it will be protected from scammers?
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

Hi there. Do players receive Shard only for the fact that they’re in a game or is it a reward for performance of particular tasks?

You will get them for levelling up and/or participating in certain events like daily quests, missions, etc
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

How can I use Skara coins if I buy them? I'm interested in gaming part of it

You will be able to buy in game assets and participate in certain events like tournaments, also to bet on your favourite players!
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

Excite only the issue of taxes. How will they be charged?

We are not advisors so cant really tell you what you have to do with your taxes, we recommend you ask an accountant firm
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I read whole whitepaper and saw eSport appeared to be impressive one from what I heard.. Gaming has never been my business so having less knowledge, my question is how is this could get lucrative for investors

Token holders will benefit from increasing value of the tokens, this value will increase with demand for the tokens and reducing supply thanks to a burning mechanism
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I have looked through yoir WP and it is very informative staff! Ur ICO will be successful for sure. Very like the project and admire by the team.
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

That is quite a complicated affair, I think, to create a game and to try to attract people with money to it. Besides, the game looks less serious, than widely hyped projects. Can you convince me in its seriousness?
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

These days there is a serious lack of good developed games and this seems one of it. But will it be Pay to Win or free players still will have a good chance to succeed?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

That is quite a complicated affair, I think, to create a game and to try to attract people with money to it. Besides, the game looks less serious, than widely hyped projects. Can you convince me in its seriousness?
Do you have any idea, how much money is now in the gaming industry? The seriousness of the project is corroborated by the industry with billions in revenues from video games and by working on its creation since 2015. Add to that the blockchain technology with its smart-contracts.
crick3698

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Do you have any idea, how much money is now in the gaming industry? The seriousness of the project is corroborated by the industry with billions in revenues from video games and by working on its creation since 2015. Add to that the blockchain technology with its smart-contracts.
OK! Now almost everyone praises the blockchain technology. How the game looks today?
devilini

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

OK! Now almost everyone praises the blockchain technology. How the game looks today?
SKARA is a new entertaining world, that includes competitive multiplayer platform – eSports, role-playing games (RPG) and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world, described in a series of novels, that will be published in January 2018. Much has been done, much is still to be done.
crick3698

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

SKARA is a new entertaining world, that includes competitive multiplayer platform – eSports, role-playing games (RPG) and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world, described in a series of novels, that will be published in January 2018. Much has been done, much is still to be done.
Are there any competitors? How is it better than them?
devilini

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

They will introduce the blockchain into the center of the SKARA’s ecosystem in order to decentralize the benefits of participation in games. This directly affects the possibility of using tokens in the game and beyond it. There are competitors. However, I haven’t met a platform with such a set of opportunities.
crick3698

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

They will introduce the blockchain into the center of the SKARA’s ecosystem in order to decentralize the benefits of participation in games. This directly affects the possibility of using tokens in the game and beyond it. There are competitors. However, I haven’t met a platform with such a set of opportunities.
Well! What are the profit expectations for the future?
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

Where can I find project’s betting terminal? Or when it will appear?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Where can I find project’s betting terminal? Or when it will appear?
Be patient, it will be available soon. You must admit that it is a very serious part of the project, so it should to be done properly and slowly.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Hello! What part of the total number of tokens will be put up on the ICO?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Hello! What part of the total number of tokens will be put up on the ICO?
It’s stated that about 70%. The rest will be distributed differently. All the information is in the white paper. Read it.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

What game modes are planned for the future? Now there are some options, but that is not enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: