Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

I've recently been told something about the gameplay that exists in Universe. I haven’t learnt anything special except the beautiful views. Can someone tell me more, and more detailed?
No problem. I have a playing experience and a pretty good one. I advise to try and understand on your experience. This game is worth it. As for the gameplay, it really is not only interesting, but also beautiful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

I've recently been told something about the gameplay that exists in Universe. I haven’t learnt anything special except the beautiful views. Can someone tell me more, and more detailed?
No problem. I have a playing experience and a pretty good one. I advise to try and understand on your experience. This game is worth it. As for the gameplay, it really is not only interesting, but also beautiful.
I was told of battles on separate arenas. What is interesting there?
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

There are separate chips. You fight against several players in the bounded arena, which is limited. It could be magma, for example. Falling into it, you die, of course. The space under players might also change – up to its complete disappearance. And again you die)) You have to always be on alert.
Krishniche

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

SKARA - The Blade Remains

Getting more out of a game than a good time.

What is Skara about?

SKARA goes far beyond an award-winning video game. SKARA begins as a fantasy world described in novels and comic books. It is also a competitive free-to-play eSports experience that players define by playing it.

SKARA has been in development since 2012.

Players in SKARA will be able to use their tokens to purchase in-game assets, access special parts of the game world, and even bet on their favorite competitive team in the eSports arena.

Key game features:

Fast-paced combat with timing and accuracy focus: Each survivor has his own 3rd person combat style with a personalized set of close combat movements and skills to fight in frenetic skirmishes against other players.

Fighting synergies between team characters: In order to master the game you will need to learn the specifics of each culture’s combat style to take advantage of your survivor’s unique skills and play as a cohesive group of warriors, empowered by each other’s strengths.

Quick multiplayer matches: You can choose different game modes ranging approximately from 3 to 10 minutes. You cannot hide in the arenas. You must kill your enemies before they kill you.

Game modes: There are 3 game modes: a 1v1 “Duel”, a 3v3 “Last Team Standing” and a 5v5 “Domination”. There are 4 arenas: “Jaarvi” is the icy scenario for the Duels, “Khilma - Lava Coliseum” and “Gâo-di” are the two scenarios where the Last Team Standing matches take place, and “Zem” hosts the “Domination” and “Siege Battles”. Nearly all of them contain interactive elements. Danger is everywhere.

Lore-Rich: The team will also continue the SKARA story directly reflecting what happens in the multiplayer game. Each culture in SKARA has its own story, mythology, heroes and political structure. Music, funerary rites, language and even calligraphy for each one of the cultures is described in the Lore and players can interact with it on the SKARA Wikia (SKARA.wikia.com). Much of this material is generated by players themselves. To date, more than 101 pages worth!

Players become Heroes: In Skara, the best players are not only rewarded with competitive earnings, they become the stuff of legend. We mean that literally, the best players actually become characters in Skara novels and first-person action games--to be played by all.

Card system: To make players into heroes, we have engineered a collectable card system which tracks player stats. The top performers become an asset on the blockchain--and of course the gain some benefit from that status!

Multiple international awards in a variety of categories, a growing community of players and supporters, all while the game was still in an Alpha stage of development!

Whitepaper   Steemit   Discord    Telegram     Facebook     Twitter    Medium

Roadmap

A Utility Token

Token generation event

50% of the proceeds will be used for R&D including the blockchain implementation, creating our tournaments and betting platform. We estimate this cost to vary between €1m to €5m.

35% will be used for Marketing to grow our already existing community.

10% of the proceeds will be used for Operations in order to continue the development of the Skara Universe by adding a single player mode and a mobile companion app.

5% will be spent on Administrative & Legal costs.

ICO Bonus

I believe your announcement thread could have been better placed and structured in terms of content.
Although i personally liked the part where you announce the novel inclusion into your project. To have major players as the protagonist will be interesting and exciting.
I would love to know more about it. Please help me out?
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

There are separate chips. You fight against several players in the bounded arena, which is limited. It could be magma, for example. Falling into it, you die, of course. The space under players might also change – up to its complete disappearance. And again you die)) You have to always be on alert.
Well, I met something similar. Nothing more?
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Time for a battle is limited, number of lives is endless. The main goal is to score points. In the end there is a huge and invincible enemy that can kill with a single hit anyone in the game.
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Time for a battle is limited, number of lives is endless. The main goal is to score points. In the end there is a huge and invincible enemy that can kill with a single hit anyone in the game.
That’s curiously enough! Can it be defeated, too?
leholmes12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

I have heard that now you can get a good bonus for participating in investments. What is it?
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

I have heard that now you can get a good bonus for participating in investments. What is it?

Yes, the bonus is big. You can rarely see such a bonus in such projects. 45%
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

How will the project protect its token against inflation?   
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

How will the project protect its token against inflation?   

The best defense against this is to burn a part of tokens, collected in the course of services payments or purchases in the project.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

At first glance, the project looks very interesting. I will examine the documents in more detail and possibly support you on the ICO.
yes you are right this project is very interesting because the project is about the game and today many kinds of games are interesting and I am sure this project will be a great success  Grin
gazman

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

They say that the game was initially raising funds on Kickstarter... Is that true?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

How many maps does the game already have? Are there any known places?
LV5ME

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
Merited by arhibalt (2)

They say that the game was initially raising funds on Kickstarter... Is that true?

Yes, they kind of had this experience
There is not much information about this in an interview with with Cesar Ortega
Here you can see this interview and it is even very interesting and informative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMJ9VJEcdoU&feature=youtu.be

LV5ME

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

How many maps does the game already have? Are there any known places?

I know that a lot of information on the game itself, its structure, graphics and much more we will find out very soon, since on February 8 it will be possible to play this very promising game in my opinion.
I'm sure that it will attract the attention of so many players around the world.
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Do investors need to go through KYC and need to provide an ID?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

How quickly is the project’s and the game’s knowledge database being updated? Can I participate in that?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Is it possible to purchase something except combat items, that are common for all such games? Resources, for example?
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Game downloaded! What can I say about this! Certainly not very cool, but interesting enough. The opportunity to earn increases interest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: