Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

New map: The pits of Atash – Part 1

It’s been a while since we launched our last playable Arena so we are extremely happy to share with you the progress on our upcoming new map: Atash, the fighting pits at the desert of Pieso. This map is kind of an open secret since we already streamed some matches on our first layout on our Twitch channel but it feels good to make it official and share some awesome concept art with you.
https://playskara.com/new-map-the-pits-of-atash-part-1/

KrambigR3

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

The project seems to look good, there is a large team that clearly loves their work and they have been working on this game for a long time already. But so far there is unfortunately no interest in this game and the token. I really hope that the team will change this situation in the near future in the near future, because personally I really like this game.
KrambigR3

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Hope a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will begin.

Sales of the token ended this winter. You should be more careful when reading about the project.
And the project itself is developing and the work on the game continues, they have a good team. They certainly do not yet have enough marketing and good exchanges, but this will also happen in the course of time.

Savrion

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

Sales of the token ended this winter. You should be more careful when reading about the project.
And the project itself is developing and the work on the game continues, they have a good team. They certainly do not yet have enough marketing and good exchanges, but this will also happen in the course of time.

Well I can be specific about that. I just today logged in to there Telegram channel and saw someone asking "How to buy an new model Axe"

The reply of the Admin. was in .. "bitcrystals" or "BTC"

So I asked .... Why can't players buy that Axe with $SKRT ? Why say, that they also can buy it with Bitcoins ..... which is weird, course SKRT would be the paymentcoin for this game and platform...

than one other mongol (who wasn't in the core-team replied) you can buy $skrt on Mercadox ..... so he didn't understood my question.

Long story short .... I WANNA SELL  my $skrt .... but till now NO  BUYERS !!

The project itself ..... I think that sword-games are almost history and that games like Fortnite and other games with modern stuff, but also swords, rockets etcetera. will and are more actractive for the youth.

And comparing Skara with other free games on the market, I wish them good luck, but why can players buy items also in BTC Huh

LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Well I can be specific about that. I just today logged in to there Telegram channel and saw someone asking "How to buy an new model Axe"

So I asked .... Why can't players buy that Axe with $SKRT ? Why say, that they also can buy it with Bitcoins ..... which is weird, course SKRT would be the paymentcoin for this game and platform...

than one other mongol (who wasn't in the core-team replied) you can buy $skrt on Mercadox ..... so he didn't understood my question.

The project itself ..... I think that sword-games are almost history and that games like Fortnite and other games with modern stuff, but also swords, rockets etcetera. will and are more actractive for the youth.

And comparing Skara with other free games on the market, I wish them good luck, but why can players buy items also in BTC Huh

It really does not look strange and it's not clear, but I hope that the team will improve the situation for investors who supported their project ...
The game itself looks attractive, but of course, more work is needed and it is very important to attract as many new players as possible, to make good advertising and PR. And also add a token to more popular exchanges.
Savrion

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

It really does not look strange and it's not clear, but I hope that the team will improve the situation for investors who supported their project ...
The game itself looks attractive, but of course, more work is needed and it is very important to attract as many new players as possible, to make good advertising and PR. And also add a token to more popular exchanges.

No guys, this is scam!! I found it already very strange that each time I saw $skrt for sale and bought on the same moment. they are trading them self on Mercatox, only to show that people are intrested in the Token. The guys also are only active on Telegram if you say something which they can't handle and than they react instantly and delete your from Telegram.

These whole ico was a scam, course they don't even have 75 active players and predenting everyting by themself....... I bought these tokens course I read, that they already had 350.000 players ........ but no F anybody knows this people of game....

This one is good, but they are the only one trading on Mercatox in $SKRT ......... so have fun, i just sold my to the buy orders which went all te way down, to 100sat ..... these guys are KANKERTERINGTYFUS PLEURIS HONDEN , that means, that they are not worth of breath the air they are in to.
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018.
looks very interesting. I am fascinated by this idea, because games and sports for me have long been a very intriguing occupation. with which you can even earn a lot of money.

Savrion

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018.
looks very interesting. I am fascinated by this idea, because games and sports for me have long been a very intriguing occupation. with which you can even earn a lot of money.

Kanker straal jij ook maar op, achterlijke pleurishond !! Mooie nageboorte dat je er rondloopt  Grin They don't have internet in Heaven, so than you can wank yourself with some help of Satan, mooie mongool   Roll Eyes
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Hi guys. Supports, whoever, communication with the team or can be watching the updates. How is the project going? When will the token go to the exchange?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

No guys, this is scam!! I found it already very strange that each time I saw $skrt for sale and bought on the same moment. they are trading them self on Mercatox, only to show that people are intrested in the Token. The guys also are only active on Telegram if you say something which they can't handle and than they react instantly and delete your from Telegram.

These whole ico was a scam, course they don't even have 75 active players and predenting everyting by themself....... I bought these tokens course I read, that they already had 350.000 players ........ but no F anybody knows this people of game....

This one is good, but they are the only one trading on Mercatox in $SKRT ......... so have fun, i just sold my to the buy orders which went all te way down, to 100sat ..... these guys are KANKERTERINGTYFUS PLEURIS HONDEN , that means, that they are not worth of breath the air they are in to.

I also saw that conversation on telegram, and the admin explained that it were other players that were selling game assets in exchange of BTC and bitcrystals, and that on the game only skrt is accepted, but players can put items for sale on other currencies...
of course that, as I do not play the game, I don't know the truth behind this explanation... 
it seems to me that to call this a scam you need some sort of proof, it is smelling fishy but in the end this can just be lack of crypto-experience and marketing from the team... why would the admins be active on telegram? on scams they usually dissapear with the raised money...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
LV5ME

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

I also saw that conversation on telegram, and the admin explained that it were other players that were selling game assets in exchange of BTC and bitcrystals, and that on the game only skrt is accepted, but players can put items for sale on other currencies...
of course that, as I do not play the game, I don't know the truth behind this explanation... 
it seems to me that to call this a scam you need some sort of proof, it is smelling fishy but in the end this can just be lack of crypto-experience and marketing from the team... why would the admins be active on telegram? on scams they usually dissapear with the raised money...

Yes, I fully agree with you that if they were scammers, they would have long ago disappeared, and they did not show their real faces either. Here the team can see that it works and loves its work, but they simply do not have any experience of communication and behavior with the crypto community, but in their telegram chat they always answer and give explanations. I think that when the product is ready, they will be engaged in advertising and PR of their product.

yahaaay

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

hey i am new investor of your company and tell me that where do i get my  first payment?
LV5ME

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

hey i am new investor of your company and tell me that where do i get my  first payment?

You'd better go to them in their chat telegrams and there to ask your question to the developers, since they probably do not exist here at all, and there they respond quickly enough to questions
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Exciting project.. Great team.. Great core idea.. I am not sure there could be any skepticism when it comes to Skara.. Love your guys' work so far.. and it's not just compliments, it is true

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I think that this is a unique project, the developers of this game impress with their realism, I think that this project will be mega popular
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

It's an attractive sector that many companies have an eye on. It's a great market with ample opportunity!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LV5ME

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

It's an attractive sector that many companies have an eye on. It's a great market with ample opportunity!

I agree with you that this is all relevant and has a large market, and the most important is the demand for it, and if you do everything right and have a unique product, you can certainly take your rightful place. But here like the team is big and with good experience, and have been working for a long time, but so far there are no good results and it is not yet clear whether here at all, something worthy in the end, but I'll be glad if everything works out here and there will be success.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

I agree with you that this is all relevant and has a large market, and the most important is the demand for it, and if you do everything right and have a unique product, you can certainly take your rightful place. But here like the team is big and with good experience, and have been working for a long time, but so far there are no good results and it is not yet clear whether here at all, something worthy in the end, but I'll be glad if everything works out here and there will be success.

this is definitely a project that has a very good chance to become great... the sector, the idea behind it, the team.... but as far as I can see, all evidences point to a long developing period before a solid version is launched and the dynamics starts
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
LV5ME

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

this is definitely a project that has a very good chance to become great... the sector, the idea behind it, the team.... but as far as I can see, all evidences point to a long developing period before a solid version is launched and the dynamics starts
cheers

I agree with you on this, in general, the project looks interesting and promising, but their speed of development is of course distressing, everything is very slow, there is no good communication with the community, there is no advertising, and we can say that there are not any exchanges at all shows interest in the project. I hope that the team will be able to change everything for the best.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

You can never do everything right, I think most importantly you should do more right than wrong and don't make significant mistakes. That's when you are on track and can achieve your goals.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: