Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerledger Massive Rally - Prosume Next One To Follow ?  (Read 293 times)
Hughcrypto (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:43 PM

The rally in POWR has made some people serious money.

As I have said many times - energy is where the future is both short and long term and Powerledger confirms this.

Whoever goes in big in Prosume has the chance of a lifetime - better team, better set up.
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:11:28 AM

Still awaiting the announcement on the Thailand and India projects any day now.

This may spike things in the market a bit.

I am not bothered as i am in the for the long haul, like what i did with LTC,BTC and DRK/DASH.

Over here we are at an advantage as we get the local news first about Power Ledger as it is based in my side of the world. Its HQ is only 10 minutes away from me.

Very proud a local company can contribute this blockchain development along with energy innovations not only locally but globally.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:31:54 AM

I very rarely check out coins mentioned here, but you got me interested. This one seems solid. They also have a big team. I am saving it to research it tomorrow.
uartasic

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:34 AM

There is a town running in full test mode for Power Ledger.

This project is being undertaken by Western Power which is the main electricity provider / generator in my state.

When you google Power Ledger they are the first result.

A more in depth read here: https://westernpower.com.au/energy-solutions/projects-and-trials/white-gum-valley-energy-sharing-trial?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2vyTxpHg1wIVQR0rCh0CJAsBEAAYASAAEgKon_D_BwE

We actually have residents on the cusp of using Power Ledger in real world tests.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
desomnomnom

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

Wow thanks for letting me know about Prosume. Am definitely interested and looking to do more research on it.

On a side note, I doubt it'll be as successful as powerledger, given that the government provided them with some funding.
jackjohnes23

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:02 AM

POWR has already made some significant ATHs. Do you think it will grow more without correction?
uartasic

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:46 AM

More news / progress here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440543.msg25348128#msg25348128

pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

POWR has already made some significant ATHs. Do you think it will grow more without correction?

It is already correcting now. Not sure when the next rally will be, but it's only a matter of time.

chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

I believe all these energy projects will have a huge correction cause it is too early for them to compete with oil and gas giants.

I heard that next years are connected with energy development in blockchain but still I believe that people are not ready for that. And it will bring serious drop. And then rise maybe
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

I also hold POWR Token for longterm investment because my prediction the price still able to going up to $2, the fundamental of this project is strong. The team behind it is professional, aim of the project that interesting and Australian support this project. And other thing they has working product already in Australia and New Zealand, then plan to India. And they has staking program that will give many benefits to the investor.

Hughcrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:59:47 PM

Can't wait for everyone to chase Prosume ..
Hughcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

Can't wait for Prosume to start their ICO, Powerledger will be a minimal thing in comparison. Just hoping they will close it before more than 10m USD has been invested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: