Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

Look at IOTA. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/ Only recently some guys wrote here that they thought this altcoin was dying or something strange is going with it. Is has survived, strengthened and ready for its next jump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:55 PM

There are a couple of few good coins alright but some of those coins are having a hard time right now reaching a new all time high or increasing its price due to bitcoins continuous increase also because of these forks and segwits. But if you are a risk-taker and would go for long term, try to go to coinmarketcap.com and check on the top 20 altcoins to see which one would you want to invest for your future.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

We are bounty hunter so we not to worried about Scam ICO because all ICO have pontential for going to scam. So for me if you want to invest, you must choose a ICO who have a real Sponsor and we can get all the information of that ICO. And I can suggest you to invest on Ethereum if you want to play on Altcoin. Prospect of ETH on future still growth highly so don't miss that chance. Good luck

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Obviously Bitcoin with its satellites like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. There are many such clones on the market. It looks like BTC expansion. Of course you can earn with some other currencies but BTC system is the biggest one.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

There are a couple of few good coins alright but some of those coins are having a hard time right now reaching a new all time high or increasing its price due to bitcoins continuous increase also because of these forks and segwits. But if you are a risk-taker and would go for long term, try to go to coinmarketcap.com and check on the top 20 altcoins to see which one would you want to invest for your future.
Not the best suggestion according to me. The coin rankings keep changing all the time in coinmarketcap and a coin in 5th position could suddenly jump to 100th position and the reverse could also happen. Rankings do not always describe a coin accurately. Except bitcoin and Ethereum, every other coin in the crypto world may shift ranks without any specific reason whatsoever. If you are aiming at long term profits, I suggest sticking to bitcoin and Ethereum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

IOTA is one of my picks but has been dicovered by the market already with the recent price pump, I still feel projects like Enigma and ICON will be huge buy for those investing into it now
paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

There is coming time for IOTA. Make your own research. Just look at its diagram.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

I agree with you that ethereum can do a lot better in the future. As of the moment the value of ether is already costly but it will reach its peak by next year. Other high end coins that is also worth investing would be be LTC, Zcash and Ripple.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

really i think there more and more altcoins coming out to the market which make it hard to follow them all buy name i would offer some allt that made traction like : livetree, dovu; ppt , electroneum , indahash
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

You guys should buy DeepOnions now because after the whitepaper release, it will pump hard to the moon.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

Im not sure but take a look at bankex and bankera, they gathered $60+ million in crowdfunding.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

For me  i think bitcoin has the bigger value in tje future.It would great if next year would pumper higher than year.I always check their value over the market
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

Most coins that have an economy in the code will grow as their projects develop. The main thing is that the developers do not stop there and follow the roadmap

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

Potential investors, CREDITS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Bitcoin for 9 years retains leadership, remaining the most famous and most expensive coin. According to the level of capitalization of the crypto-currency market and the volume of trades, the share of bitcoin exceeds 50%.
Those who choose bitcoin say that it will always remain the "number one crypto currency" and "digital gold", especially since under bitcoin an entire infrastructure has been created - many shops now accept it for payment.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I do not know why I am so confident that neo in the future will be a coin that has many nice features.
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

I think stellar will soon be on the top 3. I like the speed of transactions owned by stellar. besides that NXT also I predict have a good future, even though it is currently decreasing.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

yes you are right and I agree with the three coins you have mentioned and I also believe that ethereum, litecoin and dash will grow into a great coin so the three coins are worthy and worthy to hold and prestressed within four or six months even if necessary for a year or two because it would be better for us to earn a satisfactory profit
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Basically, that would be the coins that has been in market for a longer year. Coins which are well established such as Ethereum, Ripple, Byteball and the likes are still a good choice for investment. Aside fro this kind of coin, I would suggest you to buy a coin which has low total supply and has lower initial price. you will be choosing this kind of coin if you are willing to do long term investment.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.

I agree. It has always been Ethereum for me as the second-best coin after Bitcoin, and I think that it also has the best potential to be able to reach the heights Bitcoin has reached over the years. The trust and support people give it, plus the fact that it's one of the strongest and most enduring coins in the market are good qualities so-to-speak to determine that Ethereum has a good future ahead of it. It's also one of the coins that has a good price point that really urges people to invest on it or use it in their ventures.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: