Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
lunasol

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Really have to do your research here. Can’t say as of now, but there are a bunch of alts that look like they’re about to pop.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Really have to do your research here. Can’t say as of now, but there are a bunch of alts that look like they’re about to pop.
Although there will be many alts that appear, still every project has its own differences, we can judge from the side, vision, mission, goals, team, and many projects that can be considered.
ICOLovers

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin and ethereum will be much more expensive in the future, so now you need to invest in this coins!
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum can become coin pioneers in crypto. The future of the two coins is already very clear, they will be able to run smoothly to achieve a high price. Yes, right among the good coins, there will be coins indicated a scam, for that we all always careful in choosing the coins and ICO.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You
Actually it exist many good altcoins, some of them are expensive and those are stable you'll not get profits from it but it helps to keep the same sum those altcoins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, and it exist the cheap altcoins with good potential like credits, ppp, gen.

xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

BTO
The application scenario of Bottoms is to integrate the Internet of Things, Big Data, artificial intelligence, VR/AR and blockchain to form a decentralized public blockchain ecosystem so that all demanders are on this platform. Enjoy the corresponding data, Bot as the platform's Token, in the business model to play the distribution of the interests of the token, to provide the original data will receive bot token rewards; can use Bot as their own funds to constantly issue their own tokens.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.

Practically wise to buy?ofcourse those coins whos on top 20 because this are the coins that for sure supported by the dev,maybe they dont grow faster than you expected but atleast this is not scam,or shit coins that pump and dumps

I think bitcoin and ethereum can become coin pioneers in crypto. The future of the two coins is already very clear, they will be able to run smoothly to achieve a high price. Yes, right among the good coins, there will be coins indicated a scam, for that we all always careful in choosing the coins and ICO.
What do you mean can become pioneer?are you noob?bitcoin is the pioneer coin and ethereum is second to this,so whats that youre saying?
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

Many altcoins have the change to be bigger in the future.
I think, now they are likely the EOS that may become greater as the ETH. This coin is similar to the ETH, but something different in the later system. So, I prefer to this coin.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

True there are lots of scams running now. I'm also skeptical of investing because of this. Its very hard to distinguish which one is legit. I hope someday there will be a regulation for running icos. I'm also interested to know the fee good coins running if someone could give a light to it.
I think that EOS is a coin that can be bigger in the future. because I see the current development of EOS that keeps on improving to make its future reliable. other than that it is for the development of the moment able to influence changes in the development of EOS for the future. so to pursue the future of EOS for much better from now on.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

I think NEO,ETH,LTC coins can be bigger in future.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Well, I think that a lot of coins will create another ripple, because they are used both in translations very effectively, and in some other industries of our planet.
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I think ADA, Ripple and XVG will have a good future, and they have a good plan for the project, and there are already some businesses working with these coins.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Now I can only see the ether and other acolytes in order to catch up with it. Of course, if the Ethernet continues to develop, follow the roadmap. This is the most promising project that will exceed bitcoin and continue to lead the development of digital currency and continue to support it.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Binance Coin (BNB) is a token used as the domestic currency of a large Binance exchange. The capitalization of this coin exceeds a billion dollars - all thanks to the background in the form of such a powerful project. At present, Ethereum is used as a platform for this crypto currency. Soon the situation will change: the founders of the exchange are holding a competition for the development of a detachment supporting the elements of decentralization - Binance Coin.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

the number of subcoins in the crypto-currency platform is constantly increasing. some subcoins have the potential to rise. subcoins that will be much better for me in the coming years Enj Mtc Dovu Seth
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
It's very easy for you to take and invest some coin in the top 10. Such as Ethereum, ADA, Stellar, NEO, Theykey, Pundi X
These are my favorite ones as they have their own protocol, high liquidity, and strong team + very transparency to bring all of their effort to their products

deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I thought there are some good altcoin from ICO such as COSS.io an exchanger based in Singapore they had licensed for fiat trading. Their exchange still tiny but very potential as Singapore is crypto friendly. Let's grab some while it still cheap
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

I think Ethereum will have a bright future in the future. Ethereum is the best-known altcoins and it is a powerful contender for Bitcoin. The Ethereum market has not performed well these days, but I'm still full  confidence of Ethereum.
Baneful3458

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

of course SPOT Coin , i trust this projekt
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

There are many good coins which are in race, so you can't exactly predict which coins will shine in future. I think I would always rely on more established altcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Ripple, Verge and Cardano.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: