Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:17:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

like what you say that many ico projects each day are always expressing to investors. But besides others, the plans of a ico scam are unaware that this is a scam. we will see their social networking sites. Bringing the price of copper really makes it much stronger than a bitcoin to the future, it's my intentions to invest in this money.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

There is a full list of such coinsfor me: Waves, Monero, Neo, Eos, Ripple. These are my favorite ones for future and I hope for their increasing which will bring a profit.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

I have long been watching the Civic coin. It seems to me over time, it should grow many times, the project team is constantly working on it

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

From the top 100 coins I would say Zilliga. Their promises with transaction scaling are pretty nice and right now ZIL is pretty cheap also.
To be honest, there are multiple coins in top 100 I see as promising ones.

lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

There are too many coins now, but as for me BTC, ETH, EOS and Monero are so promising because their trends show the increasing in the future.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

BTC will rise at all, ETH seems to be rising too, Monero and Waves have a good speed of increasing as well, so I suppose that these are my favorite coins for the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bazukalol

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Besides bitcoin, I don't know which currency will be bigger.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

No other than bitcoin and eth, noth price of coins arr pump in december 2017 and it looks like opposite now in our market situation. Dump is really on serious trend so now what need to do ?  Buy eth or btc, current price now is mostly down more than 50% so its is oppurtunity to us to gain another 50% when back to the highest price

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

I have two picks on this one;
NEO
DOGECOIN
These two coins are completely undervalued at this point, but once people start to realize the potential in both of these coins then you can be sure that the prices will skyrocket. Neo is already being referred to as the chinese ethereum, that alone shows how much potential that the coin has. These are the coins that I trust the most to do well in the future.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

Well mate, it is true that a lot of coins nowadays is scam or bullshit. Sometimes these coins have a very nice platforms and we can't know that it is scam. Invest only to coins that are proven and that can be trusted like NEO and ETH. This  coins have proven there worth in the market. Be careful always and be a keen observer.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

Scam coins that are gaining prices due to hype will surely die as soon as cryptocurrency awareness happens. People will soon realize that only crypto with real purpose and working product will remain on the market. Most likely those that are on the marketcap will benefit more in the next bull run.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I completely agree that there are too many scam coins right now and it is becoming more and more difficult to distinguish which one is legit.
I don't trust newly appearing coins. I prefer to invest in NEO and Ethereum as they are the most stable, they have shown a good potentail and I believe in their future.
tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

I think for now it can not be predicted precisely and carefully because all tokens and altcoins I currently see are not so stable to be invested in only token etherium and bitcoin for now and that I think it's good to buy and hold those two crypto currencies.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

At the moment, the crypto-currency market has dropped very much, so you can buy many coins at quite favorable and low prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Bitcoin for a long time holds administration, remaining the most well known and most costly coin. As indicated by the level of capitalization of the digital money advertise and the volume of exchanges, the offer of bitcoin surpasses half.

The individuals who pick bitcoin say that it will dependably remain the "number one cryptographic money" and "computerized gold", particularly since under bitcoin a whole foundation has been made - numerous shops presently acknowledge it for installment.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are out of competition. In addition to them, it can be EOS or NEO. The most promising in my opinion.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

In this crypto showcase numerous coins are performing admirably, for example, Ethereum, MONERO, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, DASH I think those coins can possibly develop and it can be greater in future.
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

I figure bitcoin and ethereum can move toward becoming coin pioneers in crypto. The eventual fate of the two coins is as of now clear, they will have the capacity to run easily to accomplish a high cost. Indeed, ideal among the great coins, there will be coins demonstrated a trick, for that we as a whole constantly watchful in picking the coins and ICO.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

There are alot of good stable project and hope all those project will go bigger in future like Waves,EOS,Steem,CRPT,XRP,TRX.

Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

This is another abundance this spring offered by Marìnecoìn's. *MTC* is utilizing verification of advancement to go out their coins. A dev-less man-made brainpower framework deals with the ico to guarantee reasonable dissemination. Time weakening innovation gives everybody a lot of time to gain numerous *MTC* for advancement endeavors. The blockchain will have an incentive since it is intended for iot machine to machine exchanges. Zero expenses and quick exchanges will protect long haul success for this blockchain. Look at it here marìne co.ìn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: