Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn from signature campaigns?  (Read 2055 times)
criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

I wish I open my account one year ago. I have always readen the topics but I never know that I can make some money by joining campaigns.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

You can't earn too much as a Jr. Member but when you become Full Member you can earn decent amount of money. It all depends on the project though, some pay none, some pay less than they promise, some turn out to be scam. There is no written rule for how much you can make.
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:09 AM

I have the same answer, It depends on the allocated budget to the campaign that you belong. On my old account, I've earned almost 200 dollars for 4 weeks of waiting on my campaign. So, if you are joining to a campaign please give your best. Maximize your time by joining not only on the signature campaign but to other social media campaign like Facebook, twitter,  YouTube, translator, etc. by advertising them and to earn more money at the end of the campaign.

barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:06 AM

The high rak members has the highestpayment and it all depends on the campaign you are planning to join. but some of the campaign didn't accept below jr member. there are many campaign that accepts junior member like me. although the payment is not too high atleast i have the experience in the signature campaign.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

You can't earn too much as a Jr. Member but when you become Full Member you can earn decent amount of money. It all depends on the project though, some pay none, some pay less than they promise, some turn out to be scam. There is no written rule for how much you can make.

Yes, you are right it is completely based on the company, as long as the company is in good shape and has a stable roadmap in the form developments than we can make the good amount of the money. It will like your monthly salary.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
No one can answer this question. You can earn from nothing up to lot.
It depends on how much stakes you will receive, how much tokens will be distributed for bounty, how much participants is in bounty, what is the token price and so on.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

I just got into bounties and am hoping to make a little bit of $ from them.

The way I figure is that I really enjoy cryptocurrencies as a hobby and enjoy utilizing bitcointalk - so why not grab free money while I'm at it from some of the bounties by simply putting a signature at the bottom of each post. Effortless.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
You can earn between 50 to 100$ a month. But if your lucky enough on the campaign you participated you can earn more than 500$ a month, if the campaign is successful.

And if the campaign already raised their hard cap it will end earlier than the expected date so you can get also your earned stake throughout the campaign. But don't expect too much as stakes will depend on your rank and you'll gonna wait for at least a month.
But when your lucky to join a bitcoin campaign you can expect a weekly payment with 0.003btc with a member rank.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

In Bitcoin? Not so much. About $10-$20 per week for making about 30 posts. That's amount to $40 - $80 per month. There is only a few signature campaign that accepts Jr. Member as well, most of them don't accept Jr. Member as it's signature space is too small and generic.

You will have a better chance in a token-paid signature campaign. If you're lucky (the token isn't a scam and it's price skyrocketing) you may earn hundreds or even thousands from signature campaign bounty for a full period (about a month usually). But there is a big risk involved in this, most ICOs aren't going places and it's price are likely to tank after hitting the market.
dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

dont think signature campaigns worth my time  , as there many requirement and the unique judge is the program owner
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

It would depend on which campaign you did able to participate. Signature campaigns usually pay up btc which it do give only small amounts per week basis usually $5-$10/week as far as i remember since i have receive those amounts when i was still on Jr. rank but when you do join on Bounty campaign,possible income wont really be fixed because there are instances that a certain bounty camp or a coin do have a good potential which would possibly generate you some good money if you are lucky.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

I'm sorry to be asking questions instead of providing an answer. Is earnings not also dependent on the amount of participants for such campaigns? Let's say 20 persons applied for a signature campaign with 100k dollar allocation, their earnings at the end of such campaign will be higher than when 200persons applied for same campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also some talked about earnings per month, what of campaigns that run into many months, do one multiply their monthly earnings by  how many moths the campaign lasted?
It depends on the campaign, most bitcoin campaigns have a set limit of users they are going to accept and the rates of payment are clear from the beginning, but when it comes to bounty campaigns from alts, you receive stakes, and depending on how long you were in that campaign and your rank you will receive a certain amount of altcoins, you do not want a campaign that accepts everyone, most campaigns are going to have a limit in the amount of participants they accept, then at the end when you receive your alts and you sell them you only need to divide your earnings and the amount of time you were in the campaign to get your monthly earnings.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:24:06 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 03:23:27 PM by Zocadas

As junior earnings are quite low because there are mostly only tokens to earn, but also in bounties are some, that pay tokens and Bitcoin qnd mostly accept also juniors.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

I'm sorry to be asking questions instead of providing an answer. Is earnings not also dependent on the amount of participants for such campaigns? Let's say 20 persons applied for a signature campaign with 100k dollar allocation, their earnings at the end of such campaign will be higher than when 200persons applied for same campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also some talked about earnings per month, what of campaigns that run into many months, do one multiply their monthly earnings by  how many moths the campaign lasted?
It depends on the campaign, most bitcoin campaigns have a set limit of users they are going to accept and the rates of payment are clear from the beginning, but when it comes to bounty campaigns from alts, you receive stakes, and depending on how long you were in that campaign and your rank you will receive a certain amount of altcoins, you do not want a campaign that accepts everyone, most campaigns are going to have a limit in the amount of participants they accept, then at the end when you receive your alts and you sell them you only need to divide your earnings and the amount of time you were in the campaign to get your monthly earnings.
Yeah right, earning in signature campaign was depending to the offered of the managers, moreover since bitcoin price now in the market was to expensive low number of bitcoin now are payment. However, if you converted it into real cash amount was so high. Since I was on hero position commonly when I joined in signature campaign I was earned only BTC0.01 or sometimes BTC0.008. But if I include my business and other source of bitcoin I was gained profit more or less BTC0.025 per week.
poging.unique

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

Well, it depends on the campaign that you have join. In my campaign as jr. member, I've earned  almost 300 dollars plus additional profit from twitter, telegram and facebook campaign. So, I maximize my time and effort to the campaign so that I can earn more money by helping them.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

I have not made any money yet. It would be enough for me to earn $ 200 a month.
I do not think you can get more Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

participating in the bounty you do not have a stable income, you can do nothing at all if the bounty turns out to be unsuccessful, so talking about a specific amount is a bit stupid, on average, participating in several bounties, on average you can earn up to $ 1000, and more if you are lucky
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

if you work hard, you can earn several thousand, if you do not strain, you will always have 500 dollars, the main thing is to choose the right bounty and not make mistakes, fulfill your duties and pay tribute to you

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

the amount of earnings depends on the bounty and your rank, the rank on which you are now allows you to earn not very much, but enough to be an incentive to develop, participating in several bounties, you can earn 500 - 1500 dollars, if you do not become a victim of scams)) )
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

Thank you very much for your replyes, at start i didn't care too much about signature campaigns but now I see that you can earn very easy money doing them.I will search a campaign that is suitable for me and I will attend,also I will make my way to at least full member nice, easy but sure to earn even more.

Thats not that easy like you get the information from other since sometime we dont get paid because so many reason, example scam or bad team and also not reach soft cap.
Please always be careful to choose and never think that this is very easy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: