Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn from signature campaigns?  (Read 2057 times)
iambray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

we can not calculate exactly how much we generate from the signature campaign, because each campaign is a different allocation of funds distributed
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
very much, and I do work from there, but depending on what rank we are, the higher the rank the greater the income we earn, it also depends on the policy of the campaign manager itself
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

There is no specific guarantee how much money we are going to make and it completely depend on pool they will allocate and based on your rank you might get more coins after completion of their bounty campaign. We cannot conclude specific number for bounty campaign.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

we can not calculate exactly how much we generate from the signature campaign, because each campaign is a different allocation of funds distributed

if you follow signature campaign payment use bitcoin, in service section, payment fix rate
every week you can get payment use bitcoin not wait until payment end
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

I see that you are member rank already, for example last time I manged to earn about 500 bucks from the last campaign I have taken part in.But you never know if you earn much as sometimes you can just waste your time for project and it will not reach its goal

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

I see that you are member rank already, for example last time I manged to earn about 500 bucks from the last campaign I have taken part in.But you never know if you earn much as sometimes you can just waste your time for project and it will not reach its goal

true, sometimes we visit the SIgn camp, because most follow other projects, such as sosmed, articles, translate. so to meet the missed Signcam. and Weekly Stake we do not get it.

but if we actually run the Sign camp, this opinion is more than the other campaign. our rank  SR and Legendary rank.

But if to signcamp We can only Join a campaign, if we can join the sign camp more than one .... WAOOWW  This is very steady opinion ...
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

If someone want to make assured earning then join in the signature campaign with bitcoin payments then you will get the payments weekly anf no worries if the project reach its value or not.But the earnings for a week for member rank is around $25 per week so monthly $100 you can make it with member rank.
jackjackfly

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

If someone want to make assured earning then join in the signature campaign with bitcoin payments then you will get the payments weekly anf no worries if the project reach its value or not.But the earnings for a week for member rank is around $25 per week so monthly $100 you can make it with member rank.

By the way, this is a worthy idea, but aren't such campaigns more difficult to find? Actually I haven't seen any campaign who pays in bitcoin, only ethereum. So you quite surprised me

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Not much, only $ 30 perweek in byteball coin. I was three weeks joining the signature campaign on the byteball, and as long as three weeks I haven't take my money and still invested in the byteball, and now when the price of cryptocurrency goes up I have a profit in the byteball, you should see the movement byteball it's interesting! And the salary member range is at $ 30 perweek for 25 post perweek. Although there is little difference between the signature campaign with others. You should try to join signature campaign, many benefits you will get.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Not much, only $ 30 perweek in byteball coin. I was three weeks joining the signature campaign on the byteball, and as long as three weeks I haven't take my money and still invested in the byteball, and now when the price of cryptocurrency goes up I have a profit in the byteball, you should see the movement byteball it's interesting! And the salary member range is at $ 30 perweek for 25 post perweek. Although there is little difference between the signature campaign with others. You should try to join signature campaign, many benefits you will get.

Actually worth of coin is seems good than any bounty for this byteball campaign. Better you can stik and work towards itself because none of the campaign will you the gave such amount for member rank people.

I am part of signature campaign and getting 0.012 BTC.
This is not enough amount to make the life better. However helpful for me to get the personal commitment  filled up here and there.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Not really much and knowing that investors are trying to stay away from crypto right now is really bad for campaign participants. I've heard that if an ICO surpass their hard cap, you'll get much more profit than you expected.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

Thats the ICO price Value and you cant be sure if that price will be still when its listed on Exchange so we cant applied that value in reality? its and preserving Estimation and not 100% guaranteed!
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

in the signature campaign so far if it's being tiled. I have earned 2000 $ - 3000 $. may be called I was just lucky in every signature campaign. I always get a very good project, and always reach hardcap. maybe if you can see a project with clever. then did not rule out that the prize will be given also must be very large. and hopefully this information is very useful for all, thanks
jackjackfly

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

in the signature campaign so far if it's being tiled. I have earned 2000 $ - 3000 $. may be called I was just lucky in every signature campaign. I always get a very good project, and always reach hardcap. maybe if you can see a project with clever. then did not rule out that the prize will be given also must be very large. and hopefully this information is very useful for all, thanks

With a Jr. Member account? How can this be? The stakes are so low for junior members. C'mon, are you kidding? Or you have miltiple accounts? As I don't believe in such sum with such rank.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Well, it is a fact that most signature campaigns pay significant amounts to participants. Since most of them do not pay you directly with either BTC or ETH, the actual amount you likely to be earned will be determined by the success rate of the ICO and the performance of the coins/tokens when the get listed on exchanges.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Not really much and knowing that investors are trying to stay away from crypto right now is really bad for campaign participants. I've heard that if an ICO surpass their hard cap, you'll get much more profit than you expected.

That actually depends on the bounty allocation because if the bounty have have a small allocation then the profit will be just an average. Thus, it also depends on the ico price and of course your rank when you join as the stakes will depend on it.

As you can see, many factors should be consider how much you'll earn so don't speculate quickly.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

You can earn from 0$ up to more than 1BTC, it depends on many factors, project can fail and you won't be able to sell tokens, that's why I said 0$.
You can join one of campaigns which are paying in $ but you receive tokens instead of dollars and you can really earn nice money. If project raise big and your tokens go to moon (100-1000X) you can become rich  Wink
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

for one month of working with the bounty you can earn $ 100 - $ 200, perhaps more or less, but you should know that one month is a very short period for working with the bounty, you need to go through the whole company in order to count on a good salary
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

if you take part in the bounty only one month and then leave the company, then maybe you do not pay anything at all)) you have to work the entire time before the project is released to the exchange to get the maximum profit

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

it all depends how much the tokens will end up in the process of working with the bounty, if they go to the stock exchange with a good price, then you can earn good money, but on average one month of work you can earn about 200 dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: