Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:21:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn from signature campaigns?  (Read 2055 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
It is not possible to know with a 100% certainty how much you can earn by joining signature campaigns, the rates that he campaign will pay varies significantly also many managers take into account your post quality and in order to get in the best signature campaigns your posting quality needs to be top notch and that is something that comes from your knowledge and your experience in this forum.
corat coret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

the revenue from the signature campaign is uncertain, and it depends on the project that I'm following, but after all this time I was quite satisfied with what I've got from the signature campaign
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Now you will not earn much, you need to look for a profitable project and still a great chance that it will be a Scam, so you have to take a cat in a bear.With your rank of$ 20-50 you can get
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

The income from participation in signature campaigns depends very much on your rank on the forum, as well as you need to find a campaign that you can trust
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

not too much because my rank is still a member just by chance I became a member of one of the campaign is quite successful so that my need to invest can increase because my income from a campaign or bounty it to invest long-term.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

The amount you earn in signature campaign varies from one project to the other because they have different ideas, targets and the allocation of rewards will also be different You can earn a very reasonable amount of token from a signature campaign and this will be based on your rank level because the rewards also varies in rank.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

if talking about income, almost all bounty is not erratic because ico it could have died even though the project is good. if we can choose a good bounty and follow the signature, then I believe the minimum income from the signature is 2000 $.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

if talking about income, almost all bounty is not erratic because ico it could have died even though the project is good. if we can choose a good bounty and follow the signature, then I believe the minimum income from the signature is 2000 $.

$2k minimum? I think you mean maximum. A legit bounty campaign can usually give you  a $300 - $500 in signature campaign. The allocations plays a big factor on the bounty so you still need to base on it.
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Every abundance distribution venture and the token cost are unique. I think $ 100, possibly more, relies upon the undertaking we take after as well, regardless of whether it's effective or not.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I am here working to beg the coin from the project. I do not know how much it is a gift for me, if the project gives me a big gift I am very grateful if we are given a little I thank us here cuman begging do not expect how much a gift for ourselves. but to my knowledge if we have high account rankings such as hero / Legendary we will get a lot of rewards. but for now it's hard to ride me to a very heavy hero. because with its merit we can not move.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

There is not exact amount on how much you can earn through signature campaigns since people are joining from time to time and the amount you'll receive will also be lesser than the time you join but you can estimate it through the bounty budget and the ICO price of the coin you'll get.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

nothing big difference in both ranks , even nowadays projects dont allow newbies to join any signature bounty .
at least full member rank is good for wearing avatar and good amount of stakes . Member rank also satisfactory . earning also depend not only on rank but on other factors too like budget of bounty , market price on exchanges , bonus or discount .

missteak23

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

tks you for post
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

There is not exact amount on how much you can earn through signature campaigns since people are joining from time to time and the amount you'll receive will also be lesser than the time you join but you can estimate it through the bounty budget and the ICO price of the coin you'll get.
Actually it varies on the manager and their rules also, because everything was written on the front page of the campaign and they will find the rules and the salary rates per rank of members. But if you are planning on joining a bounty campaign the rate would still varies on the manager sides and the rules.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I can not confirm his opinion if we assume just using JR Mamber because in each project the number of participants is different and will affect the amount of the stack that will be obtained at the end of the project. if I think if we are diligent and always obey the rules of the project then it will produce great results and can not be described nominal.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?

Now to me it all depends on your rank.. the people earn higher are legendarys and ful members are the people enjoying so as for Jr member and members are only obtaining trash, so for to earn higher you need at least full member up wards to enjoy signature campaign.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

hai friends if you ask how much income a month jr.member it can not be in know because every project in this forum give different prizes and their coin price is also different then we as a bounty hunter is very difficult to determine our prize per month. we hunters are just waiting for the reward to come and we'll take anything at all.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

In my own opinion, I believe the amount you get from either signature or bounty depends on the campaign you are in and they way they choose to distribute rewards to participants and the amount vary from rank to rank, the higher your rank, the higher your reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Morento

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

The amount of money is depends how much  work you do per month and which rank you have in Bitcointalk
gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

It very depend on what bounty you join. Some bounty campaign have good pool for signature campaign, and some not. In addition depend on quantity of participant in signature campaign. Reward is good, better than social campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: