Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed  (Read 3628 times)
Labrys (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:56:28 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:47:25 AM by Labrys

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Following an overwhelming embrace of our project in 2017, we have been offered an exciting opportunity to further develop the Alpha version of our platform and test our technology within the Debt Capital Market space prior to our token offering.

As a result, the Labrys development team and our advisors have decided to postpone our ICO for now, shifting our resources towards finalising the Alpha platform and building on our strategic partnerships. We believe this investment will only improve the position of Labrys as it builds toward an ICO.

We are both grateful and humbled by the support Labrys has received from the community, early investors and institutions. We are committed to building blockchain solutions that improve the bond market for all participants and are confident that this decision will be the most advantageous for both our community and the long-term sustainability of Labrys. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Labrys Team.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:57:30 AM

LABRYS.io

WHITEPAPER

ABOUT LABRYS

We are building a platform to radically change the way individuals and institutions invest in bonds. Built on Ethereum, the Labrys Platform will utilise the benefits of blockchain to forge the most efficient investment gateway to the global bond market. Through the tokenisation of bonds, we are able to eliminate middlemen, establishing a direct relationship between issuer and investor.

The Labrys platform is a decentralised network that brings extensive efficiency gains to the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology, resulting in drastically reduced fees and settlement periods. This not only dramatically improves the bond issuance process for existing issuers and institutional investors but also creates lower barriers to entry, granting anyone in the world the ability to invest in bonds. This is made possible by utilising blockchain and smart contract technology to put bonds directly on blockchain, creating a direct relationship between issuer and investor.

Using Blockchain technology, Labrys will democratise the bond market for all investors and provide access to fixed income markets through a smartphone, tablet or PC. The Finance industry is slowly making a transition towards Blockchain technology and Labrys is leading this transition for the Debt Capital Market.

To participate in our Bounty campaign head over to: (to be posted)

For a more detailed look at what we are doing here at Labrys, please view our Whitepaper [/url]

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | WHITEPAPER

helping for image Smiley
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

Thanks dimox, was hoping someone would help us out with that.

Anyone interested in knowing more about Labrys, please post here, join our Telegram or ask us on socials.

We will be having a bounty campaign, check back here shortly for links, will be up soon.

Thanks guys Smiley
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:05:19 AM

Thanks dimox, was hoping someone would help us out with that.

Anyone interested in knowing more about Labrys, please post here, join our Telegram or ask us on socials.

We will be having a bounty campaign, check back here shortly for links, will be up soon.

Thanks guys Smiley

check my pm please sir  Smiley
or we also can chat in telegram  Wink
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:55 AM

It's very good that you guys are straight forward on your goal that every person is ofcourse, wanting to earn profit. May I just know would you be providing your own e-wallet? And as an addition, how well is your security? Would you guys be taking effect on 2FA or SMS confirmation?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

It's very good that you guys are straight forward on your goal that every person is ofcourse, wanting to earn profit. May I just know would you be providing your own e-wallet? And as an addition, how well is your security? Would you guys be taking effect on 2FA or SMS confirmation?

I agree since security should be the top priority for every company. If one discrepancy happens to a customer it would affect your company. It is the smallest details that would a big effect on the company.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:07:13 AM

From what I understand this would be an exchange site like FOREX and PSE? Would you guys have an escrow for your company?
tinochan412

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

From what I understand this would be an exchange site like FOREX and PSE? Would you guys have an escrow for your company?

I think that most foreign exchange sites have an escrow. I just want to know how much would it be for an investment? Would there be a liquidity pool as well for the dividends of each investor?
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:09:54 AM

I can't seem to access the whitepaper...
estanislao1994

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

This would be great actually. However, since your target is to provide revenue for the users or your customers. I'm just curious on how you would earn income and what would be the vision of your company.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:40 AM

Great project - so in summary, this project aims to allow small time investors to access the bond market of traditional companies, through using their cryptocurrency?

I've noticed a few other fintech/investment type ico's recently, but many focus on investing in other coins. Is your intent to flip it and focus investment more on traditional companies and bonds, but with cryptocurrency (through Labrys tokens) being the method of providing the capital?
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

How about security? Like E-mail verification, Double IP restriction or what so ever, can your investors and/or clients have the assurance that they are secured with your company?

Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:35:38 AM

Yes, we will be releasing our own wallet, the Labrys Wallet, where users can manage their bond portfolio directly. The wallet will be secure with industry standard 2FA and private keys encrypted and stored on users device.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

How about the same security? What's the difference between the two COINS of the PPP and the PPT? Is there any technical and creative update?
Labrys.James

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

Great project - so in summary, this project aims to allow small time investors to access the bond market of traditional companies, through using their cryptocurrency?

I've noticed a few other fintech/investment type ico's recently, but many focus on investing in other coins. Is your intent to flip it and focus investment more on traditional companies and bonds, but with cryptocurrency (through Labrys tokens) being the method of providing the capital?

Correct, investors of all sizes and from anywhere in the world will be able to fund their wallet with LAB tokens and gain ownership over bonds on offer to start receiving regular interest payments. Further down the development lifecycle, companies will be able to issue smart bonds directly through the Labrys Platform, completely bypassing traditional methods.
estanislao1994

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:57 AM

Will your coin be listed on any exchange? Are you guys in need of translators as of the moment as well?
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:49:18 AM

This would be great actually. However, since your target is to provide revenue for the users or your customers. I'm just curious on how you would earn income and what would be the vision of your company.

We agree it will be great, users will be able to maintain ownership of their crypto while earning guaranteed interest on it. Our business will earn income by taking a small clipping fee from coupon payments initially. However, when issuing smartbonds, we will be able to provide much more competitive rates then traditional brokers as automation through smart contracts significantly reduces cost.

Our vision is to create a new industry standard to act as the backbone of the debt capital market. We know that this world's largest market must move to a blockchain architecture and we want to make it happen.
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:49:55 AM

I was reading through your picture since I couldn't access your white paper. I think this would be somewhat like an exchange but compared to others, we could access this to our wallet. In regard to the previous messages by some people regarding security, what about our funds? If ever I try to invest on your company, would I have full control on my funds?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

I was reading through your picture since I couldn't access your white paper. I think this would be somewhat like an exchange but compared to others, we could access this to our wallet. In regard to the previous messages by some people regarding security, what about our funds? If ever I try to invest on your company, would I have full control on my funds?

Does this mean that we can withdraw our funds anytime also?
tinochan412

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

Correct, investors of all sizes and from anywhere in the world will be able to fund their wallet with LAB tokens and gain ownership over bonds on offer to start receiving regular interest payments. Further down the development lifecycle, companies will be able to issue smart bonds directly through the Labrys Platform, completely bypassing traditional methods.

Since I am a little investor, would it be possible for me to go on with the big guys? I hope you get what I mean.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: