Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the Best Time to Sell Ether  (Read 1985 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.
I could make a profit of around $15... Is this the best time to sell.

Will long term investment be fruitful ?

Long-term hold has been a bit tricky now with the growth of bitcoin. You said you bought ethereum worth 50$ few months back so here is the question you should ask yourself first like you want to increase your BTC value or just USD value. If you are looking to just increase your USD value then you are in profit but if you look at Satoshi value of ethereum it has gone down a lot.
I myself is a long-term hodler but now i am realising that with this parabolic growth of bitcoin. we are actually losing by investing and hodling ethereum(though it does not apply to all the altcoins).
As your investment is small maybe you should sell @15$ profit.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

I would say hang on to the ethereum you have right now! Patience is key, and right now I think we are just seeing the beginning of a great run for this coin. I have no plan on selling any of mine in the near future!

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

Hi,

I had purchased around $50 worth Etherium few months back.Now the Etherium price is very high.

I think Ethereum is a great long term invest and will rise up. There are a lot of supporter and the team still delivers great stuff!
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

Don't you want to wait for more pumps? Ethereum has pumped big time and I am even regretting on converting all my Ethereum to bitcoin. Even bitcoin is pumping now. If only I knew that I will profit more, I should have waited. However, I needed money that's why I have to convert.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Don't you want to wait for more pumps? Ethereum has pumped big time and I am even regretting on converting all my Ethereum to bitcoin. Even bitcoin is pumping now. If only I knew that I will profit more, I should have waited. However, I needed money that's why I have to convert.

Yes it's a good time to sell ether because it is a long term invest and it reach fast, there are the  lot of supporters and still now delivery stuff is there  and need to take risk to get more profit and I think we seeing that beginning of running this morning.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

If you sold at the top it's the best time to sell. Smiley
I'm not a day trader but I watch price moves every now and then. I should close everything and wait next year. When I day trade I lose more money. I should hold and hold. No trades please. Smiley

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

Hi,

the amount you invest is really small, you should sell your ethereum and invest in coins that are more risky instead for example: Unify,Monetha.
but you can make money at such a high amount
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:37 AM

I think that the price for the etherium will go up, so I would support it even at home to sell at a higher price than now. But this is the choice of everyone what to do with it Smiley
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Now the price is very high and many people wanted to sell their coins. But those investors who are ready to keep ETH for several more years can make a profit even more. I decided to sell only a small part of my coins

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

Hi,

id say yes, it is the best time to sell now because etherium is still on its peak and you woudnt even know if it will continue to rise the next day or not, so much better if you can just dispose it as early as possible to earn a good profit and wont result for you to regret if value suddenly drop or crash unexpectedly. though you can always buy it at the dip and then start a new beginning.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

I don't see why ETH should have to raise at all. In this kind of time when BTC up to $10k per coin so it also bubble other coins to it, which ETH is one of them. So yeah, better sell while the price is good.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

I think that in January 2018, ETH will reach a price of $ 600. Therefore, I decided not to sell this coin, and wait a few more months, maybe years

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

Hi,

for me?this is the time to BUY ethereum with before pump.bitcoin price now
is dropping and upon speculation time for altcoin to bloom,so if you had capital invest
 now for more ethereum coz for sure by next weeks price of this will go up and we will
 make good profit
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

No, you do not need to sell anymore. The price went down again. Now we need to wait until the panic in the market that arose as a result of the correction takes place. Then the price goes up again

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I think that in January 2018, ETH will reach a price of $ 600. Therefore, I decided not to sell this coin, and wait a few more months, maybe years
thats the best thing to do long term investment you only need to be patience
and in a couple of months boom earning.

No, you do not need to sell anymore. The price went down again. Now we need to wait until the panic in the market that arose as a result of the correction takes place. Then the price goes up again
yeah its better to buy not to sell because of ethers price movement very
unpredictable

Maybe more than that,im thinking of $800 by the end of January ethereum is like a
sleeping drogon that soon to be awaken
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

If you don't own bitcoin, sell the ethereum for bitcoin. If you already own bitcoin, hodl.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

I think depending on the initial purpose of the investment, if it is a short-term investment, I think yes it is a good time to sell. However, if the long term, I think you should wait until the price above 0.06 BTC/ETH

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

better keep it than sell it. If you have any doubt making the right decision. You'd better sell half an ETH of what you have, if you dare to keep everything because it will likely generate more profit than selling it. Because it seems eth will continue to increase at the end of this year so think first before taking a decision. That's just my advice.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:16:08 PM

Some people think that now is a great time to buy ETH. Analysts predict a large increase in this coin in 2018. I decided not to sell the coins now.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

I really don't think it is good time to sell ethereum now as it has dropped like a bomb. It is better to hold patiently right now to see it climbing back slowly over time. Ether is very good coin..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████