Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Thead...  (Read 2844 times)
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:22 PM

snip
Meet this guy . Another moron has just joined ! Spamming for signature campaigns .
Oh please, calling me a spammer whilst you were busted by the OP for spamming.Sure,I'm going to cry in a corner now. Call me what you want,doesn't matter. But the truth always  hurts deep down. Get yourself a drink with the tip that people provide you.

Well this is what you are jealous of . The tip I get is LOVE of folks.

Ha, what a bunch of bullshit. .Your service was:
1. A direct scam (using free TX accelerators for it.)
2. Along with stealing money, you were trust farming..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

A lot to go through here.  Undecided

For reference, archived with embedded images (at the bottom): https://archive.is/wUeEd

If anyone does not believe me, I am more than happy to share my account details with trusted members of the forum to verify PMs. If you want to do this, request in the thread, otherwise peace out brothers!

Has anyone verified the PMs yet?

Sent you PM about information.

@Coolwave, you gave me negative trust saying that  I will not respect privacy via PMs. AFAIK, you are allowed to send screenshots of PMs. To top it off, you are trying to say all this was a joke? Just pathetic.

To everyone else who agrees with what I did: I didn't want to wait that long as mods took down my thread multiple times, meaning I had no PMs coming when the thread was not up. I was soon to get a ban, so I didnt want to risk it.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:02:12 PM

@Coolwave, you gave me negative trust saying that  I will not respect privacy via PMs. AFAIK, you are allowed to send screenshots of PMs. To top it off, you are trying to say all this was a joke? Just pathetic.

That is correct. They are personal messages, not private messages, and the forum even tells you to encrypt sensitive messages.

If it was a joke, I would have done something like adding a hash of a message with your true intentions, following up with a PM saying it was sent by mistake, or make some random thread with the hash and then move it to archival. Always CYA.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

I've logged into the account and verified the screenshots are not faked.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:20 AM

Primarily, I would like to offer this gift to Lauda for her/his contribution on the forum.

Kiss

Positive trust. Roll Eyes

With all due respect, I did say that I would only post fairly and honestly. I would never actively promote an ICO I didn't believe in in one way or another.
Yes it was shitty of me. You could say I got greedy at the opportunity. Overall I think I contribute fairly to the forum. I try to post constructively and do a fair bit calling out on scams and reporting threads.
Again, I don't see how this should affect my trust. I've dealt with many users on here in the past and stressed that my posting would be fair and unbiased.
But yes, I shouldn't have been greedy. I guess the BTC price has clouded my vision...
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Ehy boy, you're drunk go home. It's easily do a mistake. I'm doing my work for the community especially in italian section when I can. This newbie can go away.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

With all due respect, I did say that I would only post fairly and honestly. I would never actively promote an ICO I didn't believe in in one way or another.
I've read your PM after someone pointed it out. The first thing that came into mind is: Protection in case that you got caught. Think about it rationally. If you were to post honestly, who in their right mind would hire you to post in their thread if you started posting negatively (if that was your honesty)? Nobody.

But yes, I shouldn't have been greedy. I guess the BTC price has clouded my vision...
Nobody with that high trust rating should be PM-ing these services in any case. Was your trust rating 0, I would have possibly let it go (given the way the PM was written).

Ehy boy, you're drunk go home. It's easily do a mistake. I'm doing my work for the community especially in italian section when I can. This newbie can go away.
You will be tagged along with everyone else, then you can put your excuses elsewhere.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:32:34 AM

I've read your PM after someone pointed it out. The first thing that came into mind is: Protection in case that you got caught. Think about it rationally. If you were to post honestly, who in their right mind would hire you to post in their thread if you started posting negatively (if that was your honesty)? Nobody.

Nobody with that high trust rating should be PM-ing these services in any case. Was your trust rating 0, I would have possibly let it go (given the way the PM was written).

You will be tagged along with everyone else, then you can put your excuses elsewhere.
You can see that I haven't posted anything since 27th Nov in any stranger thread.  I don't know why you trust a newbie and don't trust a long time member. It was a bait. There was my mistake, all this.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

You can see that I haven't posted anything since 27th Nov in any stranger thread.  I don't know why you trust a newbie and don't trust a long time member. It was a bait. There was my mistake, all this.

You know something? It was a bait - I agree with this 100%. Even I got the PM from that newbie. But I did not respond because I remember what my father had once told me "never be greedy in whatever you do in life" which I strongly follow in whatever I do.

Besides I got a life to lead and other work besides this forum. Maybe if you had not been greedy then you would have been safe. Sorry for you mate.

But sometimes baits are required to fool people and reveal their alteregos which are hidden behind computer screens in this world. Bumping the ANN making it look legitimate - I think you deserve a red mark.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

You can see that I haven't posted anything since 27th Nov in any stranger thread.  I don't know why you trust a newbie and don't trust a long time member. It was a bait. There was my mistake, all this.
There is no trust here. Stop lying that you didn't offer what the screenshot of your PM shows. ibminer verified the PMs, and I'm sure OP would give me the credentials to verify it myself should I choose to[1].

But sometimes baits are required to fool people and reveal their alteregos which are hidden behind computer screens in this world. Bumping the ANN making it look legitimate - I think you deserve a red mark.
Exactly. Just make sure to thoroughly think through the thing that you're about to do. Embarrassed

[1] I don't need the QS army annoying me with lies again, thus choose to avoid this.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:35:26 AM

What do you mean by protection? I didn’t begin to think about “getting caught” as despite it not being the straightest thing to do I knew that I’d only pen honest posts.
There was no information about the ICO.
Had I know that it would have been a project with no substance to it then posting on the thread would have been pointless. It wouldn’t have been worth my time or right of me. It’s not something I believe in.
What good is there in promoting an ICO which has no future? (hence my specific terms). The only ICO ANN threads that I’ve participated in are ones that I have an interest in, genuine questions about it just a general interest.
I thought I could get paid to do something I’d have done naturally - that was greedy of me and I accept that.
I guess you don’t know me and hiding behind a computer screen doesn’t add anything in my favour. Should you ever find yourself in London, I’d be happy to buy you a coffee and show you who I am as a person.
I think you’d know that my intent was never malicious and that what I said in my PM was  reflective of my true values.
We could discuss this back and forth but I just see it ending up with your word against mine with no real way of either of us being able to prove my intensions.
Thanks anyway.
raiweb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

hi @ANNBumping_needed great to see that you have contribute quite good information .. but i have some doubt ..

why you have done this ?? wiht out any itention no one free to do so many research and thing and provide the infomation for free

this can alos happen that someone paid you to do it

Or may be you are doing same service using different account which will be main account and as you see you are not getting any more work so start to find otehr and stop them by this mena and then you will be only one to provide that service .

This can be reason and also happen .. Why not ..

Because you have all work and provided the forum like this wihtout any intention .. its look like fishy ..

Because for forum there are mod and staff who will do this work and get paid for there job .

Alos i can see people say even they don't do it still there neame is there ..like one legenday account how that possible

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

Hi,

I would like to appeal in this matter. I don't have any alternate account. I am a college student now and a few of my classmates are now in the forum and what i mean by a team of 5 is them. Also i warned you about the bumping of threads is not allowed by the forum then, when I confirmed it when higher ranks posted in the forum. I even offered you in opening a mini signature campaign which will be managed by us if ever. You cannot accuse anyone by just some kind of prank. We, who wants to excell in earning bitcoin, just wanted to have some jobs. Not all that falls in pranks are spammers? I even have ny own thread of designing service. If you can prove i have that many alts then okay but you simply judge by not investigating. I hope this matter about my account being involve be cleared as my accounts trust will affect my services.

I hope we can talk about this so I can justify that I don't have any alts.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

You know something? It was a bait - I agree with this 100%. Even I got the PM from that newbie. But I did not respond because I remember what my father had once told me "never be greedy in whatever you do in life" which I strongly follow in whatever I do.

Besides I got a life to lead and other work besides this forum. Maybe if you had not been greedy then you would have been safe. Sorry for you mate.

Sure, I agree with you. I'm here for that. The only thing that I don't know and why those people do it. If you have one chance to earn anything on a forum you'll do it or not? After that I think it's necessary a proof about I'm doing crime, if you see my last post from years ago you can see that I didn't do nothing strange.
I just want you to understand that you can not accuse it by accident. There was my mistake surely, but there are a lot of newbie that don't respect the rules.
I hope that anyone can understand.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

why you have done this ?? wiht out any itention no one free to do so many research and thing and provide the infomation for free

The intentions don't even matter. Malicious intention of OP (I'm not saying that there are malicious) would not negate the proof that was provided. This case is crystal clear.

I would like to appeal in this matter. I don't have any alternate account. I am a college student now and a few of my classmates are now in the forum and what i mean by a team of 5 is them.
You and 5 friends enrolling in this service is not much different than you and 5 alt accounts. Both cases will get tagged.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

The intentions don't even matter. Malicious intention of OP (I'm not saying that there are malicious) would not negate the proof that was provided. This case is crystal clear.
Sorry where are my bump posts that you arraign?
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

No need to create another account, you could have just said this on your main account, regardless if it is one of the accused accounts or not.

hi @ANNBumping_needed great to see that you have contribute quite good information ..

Thanks, im delighted.

Why have I done it? To try make a little dent in the whole shithole ICO pumping that has been happening in the last few months, year(s). As you may very well know, it is illegal to have such services active as of July, and what I requested was against the forum rules, which means that it is a valid accusation of the accused.

I could only wish to get paid to bust alts and pumpers alike. Hire me Lauda.

Or may be you are doing same service using different account which will be main account and as you see you are not getting any more work so start to find otehr and stop them by this mena and then you will be only one to provide that service .

Trust me, with all this ICO craze I would have no fucking trouble getting such a job if I wanted, but No.

Alos i can see people say even they don't do it still there neame is there ..like one legenday account how that possible

Actions speak louder than words.

Hi,

I would like to appeal in this matter. I don't have any alternate account. I am a college student now and a few of my classmates are now in the forum and what i mean by a team of 5 is them. Also i warned you about the bumping of threads is not allowed by the forum then, when I confirmed it when higher ranks posted in the forum. I even offered you in opening a mini signature campaign which will be managed by us if ever. You cannot accuse anyone by just some kind of prank. We, who wants to excell in earning bitcoin, just wanted to have some jobs. Not all that falls in pranks are spammers? I even have ny own thread of designing service. If you can prove i have that many alts then okay but you simply judge by not investigating. I hope this matter about my account being involve be cleared as my accounts trust will affect my services.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yes, that is true. Lauda this one is for you: If you read through the PMs you can see that ClvrGmr was not so aware of the rules, and even despite me offering payment, he denied when he 'realised' that this was against the rules. Up to you to decide this particular case.

However noone else denied/ cancelled anything, making ClvrGmr the only person to back down (that I can remember from the top of my head).
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

Sure, I agree with you. I'm here for that. The only thing that I don't know and why those people do it. If you have one chance to earn anything on a forum you'll do it or not?
So you are practically admitting that you are going to do something to earn from this forum? There are many ways to earn here and many people do that but it is also true that people often get themselves involved in promoting the wrong thing or by wrong means. Bumping an ANN thread to make it look legitimate to outsiders is not something that is praised as far as I know. It only adds to the shitposting we see everyday.

After that I think it's necessary a proof about I'm doing crime, if you see my last post from years ago you can see that I didn't do nothing strange.
You are asking for proof while the proof is right inside you and its digital representation is on the OP. If you deny it, it means you are trying to deny the result of investigation done by someone  - which has already been verified by reputed people in the forum.

I just want you to understand that you can not accuse it by accident. There was my mistake surely, but there are a lot of newbie that don't respect the rules.
I hope that anyone can understand.

Respecting the rules is one thing and blatantly ignoring the spam and adding to it is another thing.

I will leave the rest to the DT members of the forum to decide what to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

No need to create another account, you could have just said this on your main account, regardless if it is one of the accused accounts or not.

hi @ANNBumping_needed great to see that you have contribute quite good information ..

Thanks, im delighted.

Why have I done it? To try make a little dent in the whole shithole ICO pumping that has been happening in the last few months, year(s). As you may very well know, it is illegal to have such services active as of July, and what I requested was against the forum rules, which means that it is a valid accusation of the accused.

I could only wish to get paid to bust alts and pumpers alike. Hire me Lauda.

Trust me, with all this ICO craze I would have no fucking trouble getting such a job if I wanted, but No.

Actions speak louder than words.

Hi,

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yes, that is true. Lauda this one is for you: If you read through the PMs you can see that ClvrGmr was not so aware of the rules, and even despite me offering payment, he denied when he 'realised' that this was against the rules. Up to you to decide this particular case.

However noone else denied/ cancelled anything, making ClvrGmr the only person to back down (that I can remember from the top of my head).

I was consulting with my team because some of them has stayed longer than me. Also English is not our native language, i read the rule about "you can't pay for posting that will praise your project" it was confusing about bumping and praising, I even said that bumping must be 24h after another. I didn't realize this until a more experienced member said. Sorry bout this, i just wanted to clear my stuff. I just want to excell in designing stuff since i am not good at english, therefore posting is will not be the best way for me.

Thank you
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Sorry where are my bump posts that you arraign?

Its not about whether you have done it or not, its about attempting to.

1. You get banned for paid bumping (which you may/may not have done)
2. You get red painted since you attempted such a thing. Forum rules ≠ trust rules. Its Lauda's decision.

IMO be happy you aren't banned yet.

It only adds to the shitposting we see everyday.

Not only is it shitposting, but a bannable offence, i think so.

I think the word 'prank' is an incorrect term I used. It was never meant to be comical or funny, but serious from the start. I was keen on exposing your asses.

I was consulting with my team because some of them has stayed longer than me. Also English is not our native language, i read the rule about "you can't pay for posting that will praise your project" it was confusing about bumping and praising, I even said that bumping must be 24h after another. I didn't realize this until a more experienced member said. Sorry bout this, i just wanted to clear my stuff. I just want to excell in designing stuff since i am not good at english, therefore posting is will not be the best way for me.

Thank you

I somewhat believe you on that topic, since you were the only one to back down and not accept payment. I will leave it up to DT to decide.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: