Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum is acting funny!  (Read 1578 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

Is maintenance currently being done, for the entire site is formatting weirdly, then corrects itself when I reload.

I believe I'm logged onto the proper URL with the green https thingy.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:14:05 PM

I don't see anything weird
Might be your connection (bad connection -> CSS not loaded sometimes)

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:58:34 PM

I don't see anything weird
Might be your connection (bad connection -> CSS not loaded sometimes)

That is a slight possibility. The cable guy was out yesterday installing cable to the home across the street, coming over here to let us know that a wire was partially sliced and he was going to repair it, therefore we would be offline for a few minutes.

I remember joking with him that it was a Sunday and that I didn't believe him, whereupon he pointed to the two vans on the roads, one which read...wait for it...Bruno, I'm Real!  Grin

That was good enough for me, so I went and picked a bucketful of raspberries prior to going out to getting a load of barn wood when my brakes went out.

Now this is fucked up. I started this reply slightly tongue-in-cheek and now am having second thoughts.

The site is acting up.
Cable guys were out on a Sunday.
My brakes went out.

Still TnC, but now I'm wondering. But who would want to knock off ol' Phinn?
BTCOxygen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:42:13 PM

Is maintenance currently being done, for the entire site is formatting weirdly, then corrects itself when I reload.

I think this is how the bitcointalk phishing site loads.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 07:09:29 AM

What's strange is that I had no problems with any other URLs and I visit a many sites.
asically

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:21:59 AM

Maybe someone wanted confirmation that you're not harboring or in communication with Satoshi.

You are ancient after all.
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 07:52:41 AM

My chrome view has a caution triangle instead of green ssl. What object is not secure, or am I compromised?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:03:03 AM

My chrome view has a caution triangle instead of green ssl. What object is not secure, or am I compromised?
Screenshot?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:05:24 AM

Oh dear, I hope Phin's account doesn't get jacked, we might have to endure off topic spam with images and goats and...oh wait  Grin.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:08:25 AM

Oh dear, I hope Phin's account doesn't get jacked, we might have to endure off topic spam with images and goats and...oh wait  Grin.

lol, phinn which browser you are using?
It looks fine in firefox.
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:00:30 AM

Screenshot?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:07:01 AM

It means that the page has non SSL elements included. It is ok.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:41:18 PM

I've been having trouble accessing a few parts of the site, however I can access other sites fine. It could be my connection because of the weather. I can't access any of my private messages. It happened earlier. I click to read when I see I have received a message and it returns a 404 error. Annoying. I know others are not having this problem so its got to be at my end. Stupid connection.
BitcoinOxygen

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 12:33:20 AM

I've been having trouble accessing a few parts of the site, however I can access other sites fine. It could be my connection because of the weather. I can't access any of my private messages. It happened earlier. I click to read when I see I have received a message and it returns a 404 error. Annoying. I know others are not having this problem so its got to be at my end. Stupid connection.
HAPPY 4th EVERYONE!!!!
i just got hacked with a: "you just received bitcoins click here" / chat box type thing freaking wikked yo NYC;)

Change your password before the hacker does it for you.

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:34:14 AM

It's me...I hacked your computer and I'm just messing with ya  Wink

I'm grumpy!!
scotaloo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:39:55 AM

Change your password before the hacker does it for you.

Nice to see that somebody learned a valuable lesson.
scotaloo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:06:01 AM

That would be incorrect, it just sounds like CSS is being loaded afterwards.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 09:54:43 PM

Chrome.

I haven't had an issue since ~48 hours after I first reported it. There were never any other problems accessing other sites. Brake line just rusted (rear line over dif.). Cable guys work Sundays. Internet ran out of images of goats. Sorry, BadBear. Back to stealing barn wood this evening, Josh.
Ira H. Fuchs

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 04:14:20 AM

Chrome.

I haven't had an issue since ~48 hours after I first reported it. There were never any other problems accessing other sites. Brake line just rusted (rear line over dif.). Cable guys work Sundays. Internet ran out of images of goats. Sorry, BadBear. Back to stealing barn wood this evening, Josh.

good evening sir. There seems to be this glitch with your forum and I keep having to log back in is there anything I can do to just stay logged on forever thanks..Ira
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:27:53 AM

Chrome.

good evening sir. There seems to be this glitch with your forum and I keep having to log back in is there anything I can do to just stay logged on forever thanks..Ira

Have you checked the box to keep you logged in? Do you automatically wipe all cookies etc? Are you always logging on with the same ip, that is without proxy & without a dynamic ip.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: