Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Why did I choose bitcoin ?
So for me, In my own reasons .. I choose bitcoin It is not only for pass time or an ordinary job or should I say an extra income only . I choose Bitcoin because there have many advantages
,and this advantages is like that, It provides us with the facility of fast and cheap anonymous transactions within and outside the country. And beside of that I choose this is because I see that this is the best opportunity to everyone who don't have a job or even if you have an full time job you can also work through bitcoin as an extra income .. I see that beside of getting income ,we also learn the different kind of all things that we don't know through reading of all the questions ang topics about bitcoinnor off topic . We learn and we gain a lot of knowledge ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

First and foremost, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies since from the start. It's been with us all the years of being so stable and in demand. It's market value is way off the charts this week since it goes to more than 18,000$ mark.
So there's no reason why i wouldn't choose bitcoin.

lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Personaly, i chose bitcoin because it is a real economic power and it is an easy way to win money. Added to that, its price in increasing permanently so that we can win a good sum from it.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

My choosing bitcoin as a means of payment is because my wallet does not requires all those cumbersome verification process and restrictions like paypal skrill etc.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

I choose bitcoin because it may help to reduce my financial problems in life, and it helps me to produce the things that i needed in my daily lives. That is why i am thankful that i learn and know about bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will not die and still continue to increase its price.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

I use bitcoin because I think that you can earn good money on this. In terms of everyday expenses, bitcoin can not be used. And I like to do some tradings with bitcoin
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

I chose bitcoin because it is trusted because I have seen my friends earn money and its value raises rapidly and I know it can help me in financial needs.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
The main reasons for this choice, I believe anonymity and the opportunity to earn on it
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

I choose bitcoin because I see how my friend help his parents in their daily needs that's why I joined bitcoin before I regret it and I use to like it everyday how it increase the price of bitcoin.
The person who actually knows about bitcoin and that too in a well manner has so many reasons of choosing bitcoin. It is because of the fact that bitcoin is the most valuable thing in this present world at the very present moment. The biggest advantage of investing in bitcoin is that you will be left with no worries at all about your future. You will be able to make a very good amount of money which you can then use for having a comfortable life.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:59:14 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because Bitcoin now is the most popular source of income. This serves as a powerful currency now because of its very expensive value.Many people now is curious of bitcoin, they are looking bitcoin now as a diamond. Because bitcoin gives a very bright future to everyone who will accept bitcoin. Bitcoin  in our place is famous because all people in our community is hoping on bitcoin as an earnings and gives hope to everyone to have an opportunity to be rich. Most of all this time because bitcoin now is very expensive. It cost going to  a million now. Even there's a price fall coming bitcoin price also is quickly the price will increase. That's why l choose bitcoin.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

I want to have investment but sadly I don't have enough capital to start with. Even though I don't have much capital, I'll still keep searching and luckily I've found cryptocurrency investment. I'm studying the system and Ive choose bitcoin because it have more potentials and  on base price it could be far from from the others. And the main thing is that, it won't need a big amount of capital and it doesn't need more time to be here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because I want to be rich because the benefits of bitcoin are very promising, money will not disappear and the total money assets can increase if you can play patiently waiting for profit up to 2000% and more.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:11 PM

Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.

I choose bitcoin, becuase it will help me to live my dreams and to help my family. And also to help other people. Aside from that, I prefer to use btc than the other altcoins because it has bigger value and this is the first cryptocurrency ever made, and i know this is the answer to get away my family in poverty.
Along with that there are also some other features of bitcoin which you have to know and which have attracted most people of the world to choose bitcoin for their use and to deal in that with any merchant. It is the easy use feature of it. It also do not have much fees of transaction and the currency is decentralized and do not have anyone control on it.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:05:10 PM

Choosing bitcoin is like reputation for me dealing with holding cryto currency also gaining profits is my answer. It turns me to have financial freedom. I like it because it is decentralized and no one owns or regulates bitcoin even the government although they can provide some regulations about it or in the worst case it would be banned for using in a certain locations. It deserves to be chosen as it is revolutionary.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

I'm a newbie also and for me i choose bitcoin because i can see that a lot of people now is into bitcoin and their telling that they gain big profit on it.
I choose bitcoin because, bitcoin is very trusted my many people and i choose bitcoin because it is the cryptocurrency among the rest and bitcoin price right now is absolutely the best, the prcie of it is so fast to increase and i choose bitcoin because i know to myself that i can be rich in the future using bitcoin.

jercynjeth

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

I choose bitcoin because i know this is the first step to achieve my dreams., and also this is a the best way to invest money to earn more money.,
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:28:25 AM

I am personally choose bitcoin because it has big value and potential to grow more than i thought.
It can give me high income higher than my offline job income.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

I choose bitcoin because I see how my friend help his parents in their daily needs that's why I joined bitcoin before I regret it and I use to like it everyday how it increase the price of bitcoin.

That's the reason why i also choose bitcoin, because like your situation i saw also my friend help their parent to sustain their daily need and the things for what they want. And now i also earn some bitcoin because of this forum, i'm thankful because thi, now i also help my parent to sustain their need.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

I choose bitcoin cause there are so many ways to earn it and its not hard. You will need a computer and you can mine it all the way. You can also it with other coins that is mineable, mining could be profitable is lf the electricity is free.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:33 AM

I chose Bitcoin because it's the main Crypto-Currency among all, it was the first one to be created, the original one. Also I chose Bitcoin because I trust it, it was very well developed and with a decent purpose, I believe it wasn't only for speculation reasons, but for freedom of each individual that wants to make transactions via internet without paying lots of taxes or needing centralized services to be their middleman on financial operations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: