Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

I choose bitcoin because I can hold my time my family I will always handle my free time and of course you can earn money here without   manager here and of course you have a lot of time with your family and you can get more income but because here in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Why i choose bitcoin ? Because i need an extra income and i know bitcoin can do something and its a big help in our lives to change our lives.bitcoin gives you opportunities to have a beautiful life.

That's the only purpose you could think of in bitcoin?

I could see that most of the posts here in this thread are all about earning and nothing else. Probably that's what's going to be the purpose of bitcoin, as an investment, a way to make more money.

I would be amaze if I can see people around me who wants to buy things that I'm selling using their bitcoin, and showing it in public swiping my qr. In short, I want it to be a currency aside from being an asset.

atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

Bitcoin is king of the all cryptocurrency. Its price is increasing so fast. According to various governors, it will crush gold and crose. bitcoin Many old cryptocurrency & it has inspired many people & bitcoin to fulfill the dreams of every bitcoiner.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
sanimu461

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

When I started to hop in to bitcoin what I like about it is the anonymity, there's no need for someone to include an information that's related to the sender and as well as the receiver. People today will not understand on how bitcoin works today, everyone is looking to bitcoin as an investment rather than using it as a digital currency on what it's intended to be used.
jhanna13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

i choose bitcoin because one of my friends told me that the bitcoin is the best investment for money. 
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Since its creation over 2008, Bitcoin’s most amazing sponsors need been workstation geeks Also libertarians. Be that as recently, they’ve been joined Toward An developing amount for standard gurus Furthermore business people who perceive bitcoin—and different advanced currencies—as a real stake population for example, stocks, bonds, or items.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because i want to experience how does it is...and i want to earn more money here because i believe that this cryptocurrency have a good profit.
You should have experienced the whole game of things right now on how bitcoin is going to be effective in the way we spend now and in the future but the mistake is looking out for profit too much because it usually give a lot of people a bad start if they do not really get to understand why they are really getting in.

I chose bitcoin because of what it can do in the future and a lot of things it would change and the profit is just by the way, which is a good thing, do not get me wrong, but my last focus.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

I do think that it is not a big question because first bitcoin is being adopted by more and more people in time. Its features, use and at the same time conviency and money that it may bring to people will definitely one of the reason to choose bitcoins.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:07:45 AM

I choose bitcoin because you can earn money through it. I’m a student that needs an extra income but finding a part-time job that will give you a considerable amount is scarce. But in bitcoin, you can gain it, and also obtaining bitcoin is much more comfortable than working in a late evening or early in a morning that you will worry about your school duty.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that has an expensive exchange rate and the price is also rising so it is profitable
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

There are many reasons why I chose bitcoin. First, the volatility of bitcoin. Because of this, trading becomes a very good way of profit. It is also good for holders especially nowadays, bitcoin is skyrocketing in price. Another is the anonymity and decentralization, no banks needed. I also love this because there are many jobs that offer bitcoin as payment there are less requirements so students like can join them.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

"Experts" in the eye of non-users. But for other users, we are just like anyone else. We are just regular users. If you're looking for bitcoin experts, you should find them on reddit or in Slack, there's hundreds of thousands of people here and it's impossible that literally every single one of us are experts. Most are still starting out since it's just recently when bitcoin has been hyped heavily.

You are dumb if you don't have bitcoin but you have other altcoins. You are dumb if you have all of your money in other coins. Why? Because bitcoin is the base of all those cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin moves, the prices of those coins are moving as well. In the long run, bitcoin has the most support. The altcoins that we have today doesn't have any sure future especially the new ones. Only the top altcoins have actual users. The rest of the coins were made for gamblers. Sure there are coins that have actual audiences and actual users, but for the most part, those coins are used mainly in trading sites.

When the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of those coins (in bitcoin terms) are going down and we don't know if they are going back up. It's like those coins can just die for no reason.
You explained it in the way that bitcoin is to be explained but I will tell you one thing more, this point is especially for those who do not know crypto currency in detail. If the question is that why someone should go to join or invest in bit coin why that is a good option?

I would simply tell him the way the Dollar is international currency, same is the case here of bit coin in the crypto currency world...
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

I choose bitcoin because of its rapid growth specially in value and on demand. I strongly agree that with bitcoin, there would be a financial stability.
Definitely yes. Bitcoins is the most stable coins among others, it is the mother of all coins. Bitcoin price may keep on rising but its just because of the demands. So, it means that more demands will make bitcoins more stable and surely will make more more profits in years.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:43:06 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

"Experts" in the eye of non-users. But for other users, we are just like anyone else. We are just regular users. If you're looking for bitcoin experts, you should find them on reddit or in Slack, there's hundreds of thousands of people here and it's impossible that literally every single one of us are experts. Most are still starting out since it's just recently when bitcoin has been hyped heavily.

You are dumb if you don't have bitcoin but you have other altcoins. You are dumb if you have all of your money in other coins. Why? Because bitcoin is the base of all those cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin moves, the prices of those coins are moving as well. In the long run, bitcoin has the most support. The altcoins that we have today doesn't have any sure future especially the new ones. Only the top altcoins have actual users. The rest of the coins were made for gamblers. Sure there are coins that have actual audiences and actual users, but for the most part, those coins are used mainly in trading sites.

When the price of bitcoin goes up, the price of those coins (in bitcoin terms) are going down and we don't know if they are going back up. It's like those coins can just die for no reason.
You explained it in the way that bitcoin is to be explained but I will tell you one thing more, this point is especially for those who do not know crypto currency in detail. If the question is that why someone should go to join or invest in bit coin why that is a good option?

I would simply tell him the way the Dollar is international currency, same is the case here of bit coin in the crypto currency world...
Yeah Bitcoin is the best option as compare to fiat. Why? because US dollar for instance the value of US dollar is dependent to the US economy once US economy will go down as will also the dollar value ,While bitcoin is dependent to the investors world wide who would rather hold Bitrcoin than dollars.
If you compare it to Altcoins  since it is the foundation of all crypto currency world wide the foundation of Bitcoin is strong while the growth is inevitable.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Why do I choose bitcoin? Because I am a student and need money for college and my needs. So I joined this forum and learned how to get bitcoin. Because I think bitcoin is the best way on the internet to earn money.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

Why do I choose bitcoin? Because I am a student and need money for college and my needs. So I joined this forum and learned how to get bitcoin. Because I think bitcoin is the best way on the internet to earn money.
Yes, I too. I need also a money that can support my studies and also my needs. I wanted too to help my family through financial even just a small thing. I choose bitcoin because except that I can gain money here. I also can learn on how to save money thats why I joined this forum to learn more about bitcoins existence. I just wanted to learn and save in my own way. I just wanted to help my family through everything.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
People are interested in Bitcoin because of the inherent huge profit turn over of investment that are abound in Bitcoin as compared to other traditional investment opportunities. Take for example, I invested just $1000 in Bitcoin for a month and it yeild profit of 150% tell me why wouldn't i get interested in Bitcoin with this kind good return on investment.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
i choose bitcoin because bitcoin could provide our extra income for the future of my family and to provide our daily life and also gave me a chance to improve our life as a family and to reach our dreams and goals

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin just because this is one of the cryptocurrency that i know and my friend introduced to me a nice and proper so that is why keeping and enjoying work with bitcoin and one more thing in is one of the largest value, number one to all cryprocurrency and lead so that is why im still here enjoying to earn in bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:04 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

Lol, that was funny, but you just hit a point. Most if my friends when they know that I’m into Bitcoin, they always see me as an expert and some of them calls me pro. I don’t even see myself as an expert cause when it comes to Bitcoin I’m just a noob  who knows nothing about bitcoin except the basic things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: