Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:31 AM

I chose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the currency that time that has the biggest value i think around 400$ that time and the other currency price are small. Another reason is that Bitcoin is also the currency that has the biggest forum community even today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

I choose bitcoin compare to other crypto because because it the most easy to use and also it is more popular compare to other crypto.Also bitcoin price is really interesting as we all see that the value of it keeps on increasing and if you will invest in bitcoin youll be able to get more profit.Although bitcoin is a little bit risky due to the reason that the value of it is volatile but if you will believe and trust bitcoin it will never fail you.With bitcoin you can also be able to use it as payment in you bills like water,electric,etc. without any charges at all and government has no power in bitcoin and bitcoin also has no tax from the government so it is very good.That is the reason why I am so inspired everyday and worked hard to earn more bitcoin because I know that I will get rich soon because of bitcoin.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:13 AM

I choose it because even if i did not finish my studies i can still earn from bitcoin. And it is very popular also so i choose to enter in bitcoin.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
because of their currency so i choose bitcoin and also they have a secure to all users and its high price of crypto currency that's why i do not hesitate to choose bitcoin

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

the answer is simple. why people chose bitcoins? simply because it is the mother of all crypto currencies. the stability of bitcoin is there already. i may try to invest in altcoins but the majority will always be in bitcoins. i wouldn't risk my money in investing a coins that i am sure that if i will gain profit from it.
All the reason you have told above are 100% right bitcoin is famous because it is true savior and this coin proved its strength in the past and now it has become the most praised currency as well as investment in the world and basically bitcoin gives a lot of profit to those who are investing it in for longer terms and the future will be more brighter than now and bitcoin is surety for the epic life in future to live lavishly.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

I choose bitcoin, simply because it gives chance to other who are open in an investment. Who willing to grab the opportunity to have a small business that you can really said that it is a profitable one. Aside from that bitcoib has a lot of feature that really makes you life more convinient. Like for example uaing bitcoin in paying bills and buying load.
So there a lot of benefits that we can get from BTC.
You did the right choice that you choose bitcoin and this decisions of yours will bring happiness in your and your loved one’s life and there is a chance that bitcoin will gain so much high level of fan following and investor community that it will become the only admissible coin in the world and there are many investors like me who are waiting for this thing to happen so that I can earn a lot more from the bitcoin to enjoy.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:44:16 AM

I choose Bitcoin because its the most successful crypto currency and it have the highest price, also its community is the biggest and briefly it have so many powerful features making it better than other crypto currencies. However I am also trading and holding some other altcoins and tokens.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Bitcoin is almost a savior of life of every people because it helps a lot to surpass financial problem specially on the person that suffering poverty. Bitcoin helps to get rid of the dilemmas that has been encountering of a certain person because it give a lot of money that can sustain the needs of an individual. I'm personally encountering this kind of dilemma since then but when I've already knew the bitcoin it helps a lot on my life that can almost help me to live in my usual life and conquer the real world. I hope someday many people will succeed because of bitcoin so that non one will leave in the lower echelon.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I think most of us (correct me if I'm wrong) came here for the buck. I did so too, but as I learned about cryptocurrency and it's incredible potential, it ain't about the buck now it's more than that. Majority of crypto enthusiast chose Bitcoin because obviously it was the most popular and dominant cryptocurrency, multiple altcoins tried to be better, but Bitcoin remained.
As far as I know, the stage we are in is still quite early, we are still a part of this great revolution.
Bitcoin numbawan all the way.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin brought about crypto currency and there is no any other crypto currency related that the value can be compared with that of Bitcoin as at today and in time to come. Bitcoin still remain the future of crypto currency and its adoption ib recent time is unprecedented world over.
Yes! There is no other currency that can compete with bitcoin in any way. Bitcoin is the one which has even beaten the famous traditional methods of investments for making profit such as old, real estate and so on. The thing is that this currency has brought great revolution and there is no doubt in its success. Bitcoin is the future of the world and those who are involved with it at present are the future rich.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

I am interested in bitcoin because bitcoin gives me my short earnings. probably due to the fluctuating bitcoin price and rapidly changing in the not-too-distant future. I can take advantage of the bitcoin fluctuating price ... when bitcoin prices are low, I buy bitcoin and when the bitcoin price is expensive I sell it. that's the reason why I chose bitcoin. does not require market analysis just waiting for a good price

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

If people know about bitcoin i think they choose bitcoin to invest there money as you can see many people choose bitcoin abd i am one of them. Bitcoin is good investment.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because i want to experience how does it is...and i want to earn more money here because i believe that this cryptocurrency have a good profit.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

Being an part of the asset that has gained reputation is better than being on the one that is to gain reputation. Bitcoin as an technology based asset has gained won the minds of millions through its multiple usage providing way of life. Similarly several altcoins too seems growing, though they have the goodness, what they are now is small compared to bitcoin which makes people prefer bitcoin.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
if I think bitcoin is one of the most appropriate place to be used as an investment.If we can observe the frequent price movements of course you can earn big profits and be able to meet all the basic needs at any time and the period required to get it all not too long .

UnknownTomato

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

Why not? This is the first and the most famous crypto currency in the world, so, of course, this is the best choice for me Grin
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

I choose bitcoin because i know it can helps me with my financial problem since i start with nothing even knowledge and everything i learned from searching and fron other things i wanted its all in google all you need and to understand thing be open minded and follow your guts and will you will learn more if you really want too. Thats all
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

The popularity and the big pump of it's price why i choose this crypto,bitcoin makes me very challenging everyday crypto currency give me idea how to invest money to earn more profit,because of this crypto currency i can easily buy my daily needs,and crypto money has a big advantage than other currency cause you can pay easily your monthly bills with out any hassle,because of bitcoins big demand many company investing of it cause they can get easily a big profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

the answer is simple. why people chose bitcoins? simply because it is the mother of all crypto currencies. the stability of bitcoin is there already. i may try to invest in altcoins but the majority will always be in bitcoins. i wouldn't risk my money in investing a coins that i am sure that if i will gain profit from it.
Yes that is right, that Bitcoin is world famous currency and with the passage of time the graph of its popularity increased. The trust level of people on Bitcoin more increased because it’s the mother of all digital currencies. And more and more people took great interest in investing Bitcoin. And in all currencies it’s a more profitable currency. And it is confirm that when we invest in Bitcoin we surely got good income to it.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:18:42 AM

I chose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the currency that time that has the biggest value i think around 400$ that time and the other currency price are small. Another reason is that Bitcoin is also the currency that has the biggest forum community even today.
Yep, there is no doubt that Bitcoin is currency which is the most poplular in worldwide. When I choose btc to invest ,I feel like very  interested in and from then till now I always spend time doing research on it. The same as everybody, Foremost it brings to me much more benefits and I find it the most convenient to invest, I’ve just thought that  we are young or old age, it’s not important as long as we have ability to get rich, we should keep this opportunity. One more things we all know that Btc have its future ,so it’s much safer for us to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: