Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

When I was first clued into Bitcoin I was trying to figure out fun things to do with my GPU. I had a decent one for the time, (laughably small and slow now), and I was telling my then-roommate about SETI@home and how you could search for alien life with spare cycles. He was like "why don't you try Bitcoin?" So I did. Much to his chagrin, as the electric bill was his to take care of. So yeah, basically I wanted to use a lot of electricity and put my computer to work while I wasn't using it. I've been hooked ever since.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hk009

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Of course there are a lot of reasons to choose world's future but my reason is seeing is an exciting thing to follow. You never know whats gonna happen next
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

I am attracted to bitcoin because bitcoin gives me income very quickly. it's because the price of the bitcoin fluctuates and changes very quickly. for me it is a good chance if i use it for trading on bitcoin. income from bitcoin will be great. therefore i like on bitcoin. the bitcoin community is also the largest community in the world. so this coin applies universally

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
davidmike04

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

I personally chose bitcoin because its the stronghold of cryptocurrency, its like the foundation of how cryptocurrency started, besides its the oldest cryptocurrency i know! i didnt get mine at the early stages, but with bitcoin its never too late a small investment of 100$ now could profit over 500$ in the coming year, I chose Bitcoin because to me it could be never fail even all other cryptocurrencies does .
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

I think Bitcoin will always be the Gold and store of Value, Bitcoin is the genesis and created the CryptoWorld Economy.

It is like that still today we can't deny the value of Gold. Base on that, we can create a modern society means that we have to build a better ecosystem together.

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Maybe a lot payment supported by bitcoin , because when i want buy something , i choose a website accepted bitcoin transaction.
because easy and fast transaction and more secure for me.
and the price has increased every day , maybe will more in next year , this a good for investment , maybe long term and bought a lot bitcoin.
bitcoin is popular , and maybe will more , i hope a lot website will accepted bitcoin as payment , i hate using credit card because not safe and i know , can refundable but need a long proces on bank , lazy for waiting their proced the transaction refund.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:36 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

For the income and opporunity of progress amount the powerfull people in the world. That's the mainly reason, to became someone in life.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

I choose bitcoin because it's a legit and for sure if you accept bitcoin in yoir life you can earn a lot of money. Becuse this coin gives opportunity to us to buy we wants and needs . For sure many also why they choose bitcoin brcause they can earn money and easy through transact to other People even they are far away ot they are country. I think they have mny reason why choose bitcoin.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
The only reason why I choose Bitcoin is that, the rate of increase on its market price is high making it profitable to invest in it . Also if it is legal to your country, you will be able to use it on daily transactions and at the same time storing will make your wealth bigger since its value increases as time is passing by which is definitely an advantage for a currency.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

I chose bitcoin because i earn while looking for my children and doing chores. In Signature campaign you don't have to be focus just do your thing when you have free time thats it.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:39:54 AM

I choose bitcoin at the beginning because I was looking to buy something online and at the time I had no bank account and no way to pay electronically, and then I saw they were accepting something called bitcoin, I researched the subject and then I realized that bitcoin was exactly what I was looking for.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

It is still growing, it will not stop soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will change my life to the better as bitcoin's future is also bright as the years to come. It's better late than sorry guys it's not too late.
Since the time this world has seen this new concept of currency in the form of digital currency, lot of things are getting changed. Opted for bitcoin just because of the reason that the number of investors investing in it is increasing significantly with each passing day resulting a huge increase in market value of bitcoin. Moreover, the advantages which you can have by investing in bitcoin are too much.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

I chose bitcoin simply because it's the most simple in management but has complex capability on money. Bitcoin has many advantages that was enjoyed by yours truly by now. I earn tokens and exchange it to php which makes me gain money. This is through signature campaigns. I also plan to do business by bitcoins. Bitcoins are also secure and safe for it will never be forged or faked.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:46 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:42:57 AM by Choyor

Of course the people who are in this forum are the people who are experts in the field of Bitcoin, so of course understand exactly why we are here (in Bitcoin industry). for my personal reasons why being here or choosing Bitcoin is for the prosperity of my economy in the future.
cryptoama

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

Most of the people choose bitcoin as a online currency. Day by day bitcoin popularity & value is increasing. And it also the trusted currency policy in online market. So, I choose bitcoin.  Smiley   
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

So I chose bitcoin because I only earn huge money because its price is very high, I will also get the money when I sell in our currency. And because of bitcoib I'm helping my parents and now I'm earning by joining the signature campaign and I'm earning now And the bitcoin transaction is very fast and you can pay for online shopping and bitcoin is also acceptable to the bank.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
lenashine

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

Most of the people choose bitcoin as a online currency. Day by day bitcoin popularity & value is increasing. And it also the trusted currency policy in online market. So, I choose bitcoin.  Smiley   
For me, too, bitcoin is interesting as an online currency. The fact that the price of bitcoin is growing is only its merit
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

I choose bitcoin because I know that it could help me reach and fulfill my dreams through the earnings I can earn from bounty or signature campaigns. I believe that it will make me be financially freed because of it's higher value and higher demand nowadays to the people.  And now it attracts more investors so there is a big possibility that it will go higher and higher next year.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
Yes it is true, in a difficult economy, bitcoin is the shortcut and the best choice to improve our economy, bitcoin is also the right choice to invest. and maybe someday bitcoin becomes the medium of transactions used by everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: