Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

I am sure most of us will get answers of their question if they read Whitepaper thoroughly. After reading it you will learn:
- All about the stages of the project development.
- What makes a cryptobank so unique;
- What opportunities the customers have;
- Everything about investing money;
- All about the team and much much more.

https://datarius.io/uploads/45f8bb98bb88fa153bbbaf6ff789cea0.pdf
this is really good advice guys, dont be shy and read whitepaper, you can find many answers there

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

Guys!
Pre-sale that will start in 8 days (follow the information here https://www.datarius.io/) is the time, when all people that want to invest into this cryptobank can buy tokens for less price. It will be a 35% discount. The hard cap is 67 million dollars.
Can u say what can be when cannot sole all tokens?

Sold?
I look at whitepaper and find answer on page 36. Here it is:

Number of emitted DTRC tokens is limited and will amount to 200,000,000 DTRC at the time of the emission activation. Undistributed during all stages of the ITO campaign tokens will be burnt.

They will burnt.
most of projects burnt unsold tokens or freeze them

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

this is really good advice guys, dont be shy and read whitepaper, you can find many answers there
someone can't read WP because don't know english language. Some project have just english documents
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:29 AM

someone can't read WP because don't know english language. Some project have just english documents
If you want to be investor u need to know english!
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

Ridiculous  Grin

I would like in future to use the services of this cryptobank as it will be cheaper than even using exchanges when converting crypto in fiat money!
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

They just need their own staff of translators, it will look more solid.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Actully founders of Datatius from Russia. It is very strange that there is no Whitepaper on their own language.
shprotman29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

I think it will in any case be cheaper than any method available today.
how it can be cheaper? Can you explain me?
I didn't go into the technical part of the project, it was my subjective opinion. I made a start from such an idea as "a bank that is created on the technology of blockchain can not have commissions higher than the methods available today." This would not be logically correct.
Exte

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

Actully founders of Datatius from Russia. It is very strange that there is no Whitepaper on their own language.
Yeah, but we have many examples, such as a telegram, where we don't have Russian. As we can see, many startups from Russia don't have their own language.

LaneAxis
datariuscryptobank

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:01:50 AM

We have an international team and there is no one from Russia. Undoubtedly, we will have a Russian version of the White Paper - it is in the process at the moment.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Most of the team members speak English very well. Just have a look at their short videos in YouTube. They are telling the participants of the conference about ctyptobank and the other things related to it. The speaker uses English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgSHYs4aooY

They need more PR and ads.
datariuscryptobank

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

Maybe somebody know does creators think about mobile version of cryptobank?

CryptoBank nor what is not talked about mobile version
why do u think so?

I found nothing about the mobile mobile version of cryptobank

Certainly, we are planning to create the mobile application. You can read more about it in our White Paper:

Using iOS or Android smartphone and Datarius application, you can make payments and transfers anywhere in the world, create and respond to loan requests, and trade on Asset Exchange. Alongside applications release, we will introduce mobile digipass, an application generating two-factor authentication codes (2FA) to ensure additional transaction security. The degree of account protection and number of access levels to the system is configurable at user's request.
User can find step-by-step instructions and detailed descriptions of how to use mobile applications in our Training Center. No matter what awareness level of Internet security a customer has: we will show how to reliably protect account by embedded Datarius tools.

datariuscryptobank

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO (Datarius), why are you difference?  Smiley

Thanks for your interest.

Our competetive advantages are the following:

1. Unique social orientation: the system of trust management (internal accounts are accessible to the specified users); online training center for clients and partners;
2. The most complete client-side toolkit on the market;
3. Cross-credit scoring - we will use both partner and own scoring, with which we would provide the partners;
4. Increased reliability of operations: we duplicate the internal accounts by the physical;
5. The possibility of package investment (when a specific amount is important for an investment project or % depends on the amount) - thus, users united in a cluster for a borrower look like the one;
6. Innovative system of customer identification;
7. A trust limit has been implemented (one user's finances can be used by another under certain conditions or without).

shprotman29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO (Datarius), why are you difference?  Smiley

Thanks for your interest.

Our competetive advantages are the following:

1. Unique social orientation: the system of trust management (internal accounts are accessible to the specified users); online training center for clients and partners;
2. The most complete client-side toolkit on the market;
3. Cross-credit scoring - we will use both partner and own scoring, with which we would provide the partners;
4. Increased reliability of operations: we duplicate the internal accounts by the physical;
5. The possibility of package investment (when a specific amount is important for an investment project or % depends on the amount) - thus, users united in a cluster for a borrower look like the one;
6. Innovative system of customer identification;
7. A trust limit has been implemented (one user's finances can be used by another under certain conditions or without).
In white paper, is it written more about the new system of customer identification? I'm just waiting for the russian version of the white paper, so I have not studied the project so far. I hope to see an announcement here about the appearance of the translation here.
nshrd

the moon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

nowadays all operations in world are in english so generally you MUST learn english  to be in a trend

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

We have an international team and there is no one from Russia. Undoubtedly, we will have a Russian version of the White Paper - it is in the process at the moment.

Yes, the team is international, but there are many Russians there (just use the information from the main page of Datarius site). Or at least Russian-speaking.
 It is great, as all speak English and man mix with clients from all over the world.

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

nowadays all operations in world are in english so generally you MUST learn english  to be in a trend
Agree with u, i dont now quality servises in other language yet...
Exte

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

Are you going to translate it into other languages, except Russian and English?

LaneAxis
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:13:40 PM

i think they are need on chinese translation

nshrd

the moon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

i think they are need on chinese translation
yeah chinese market are very espensive now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: