Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 Datarius 🔴 First Social p2p Cryptobank 🔵  (Read 46202 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

I think that the main purpose of a crypto-currency bank is the safe saving of your assets with the possibility of accumulating them in future.

You can store money with your PC or any other hardware wallet. Bank is more than only storing and secure of money. It allowa you to SPEND assets, and I think it is the main thing!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

I think that the main purpose of a crypto-currency bank is the safe saving of your assets with the possibility of accumulating them in future.

You can store money with your PC or any other hardware wallet. Bank is more than only storing and secure of money. It allowa you to SPEND assets, and I think it is the main thing!
Much better than keeping "under the mattress"

There is a huge promblem “where keep your funds in safety?”. I believe that crypto bank would solve this problem.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Much better than keeping "under the mattress"

There is a huge promblem “where keep your funds in safety?”. I believe that crypto bank would solve this problem.
Yes, that's a global issue - let them be real people with visible assets, like banks, who are responsible for my bitcoin, I want to shift the responsibility for the safety on other people who understand this on a professional level.
I've now tired to look for information how can I securely to the forks of bitcoin, when my purse is in blockchain.info. let this engaged by the Bank, the exchanges I don't trust, for 35 days waiting for a response from tech support on Polon.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Totally agree with you. The funds should not just lie, it will be very good if you send them to a useful investment
A7373

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Totally agree with you. The funds should not just lie, it will be very good if you send them to a useful investment
Who knows we would recieve tokens to our privat MEW or at firts on the Datarius wallet?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Who knows we would recieve tokens to our privat MEW or at firts on the Datarius wallet?

In MEW or any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. They don't plan to develop their own wallet, according to roadmap.
A7373

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

In MEW or any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. They don't plan to develop their own wallet, according to roadmap.
Some projects ask to give the wallet address only one that is not on the stock exchange. I understand on ERC20 wallets this rule does not spread?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Some projects ask to give the wallet address only one that is not on the stock exchange. I understand on ERC20 wallets this rule does not spread?

You can't use your exchange wallet address, because you will lose your ETH and don't get any tokens. Use only your own wallet (online or hardware wallet, which supports ERC20).
A7373

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

You can't use your exchange wallet address, because you will lose your ETH and don't get any tokens. Use only your own wallet (online or hardware wallet, which supports ERC20).
Do you know some safety hardware wallets to my pc?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

I use Exodus, but with Windows on my PC Huh Everyone recommends to use Linux... Also, if you have more than $ 2-3 k, it's better to buy Ledger Nano S, which is much more safe.
skladnikov

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

I use Exodus, but with Windows on my PC Huh Everyone recommends to use Linux... Also, if you have more than $ 2-3 k, it's better to buy Ledger Nano S, which is much more safe.
Ledger cost 2k$?

gefander

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:21 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 04:03:33 AM by gefander

Ledger cost 2k$?
No Ledger nanos cost around 70$ you can check on official website here https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
A7373

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Ledger cost 2k$?
I also heard that Linux is better for safety.
IPeople say that Trezor is good and not expencive. But better would be cryptobank!
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

IPeople say that Trezor is good and not expencive. But better would be cryptobank!
Hard wallet more safety, then linux. You can buy ledger nano s around 100 $ with delivery. Waiting when trezor 2 will be available to buy.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
gefander

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

Hard wallet more safety, then linux. You can buy ledger nano s around 100 $ with delivery. Waiting when trezor 2 will be available to buy.
It's normal price for your safe - It's only$ 100 and you can sleep well, personally, I only trust this device and Blockchain.info, and i hope this project give another variant, i tired to do much things to get money from ATM
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

It's normal price for your safe - It's only$ 100 and you can sleep well, personally, I only trust this device and Blockchain.info, and i hope this project give another variant, i tired to do much things to get money from ATM
For $ 100 to be completely calm and completely trust  money spent is really fine. thanks for the info
gefander

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

For $ 100 to be completely calm and completely trust  money spent is really fine. thanks for the info
You welcome, but I think you should know that this company has a similar device, a little more expensive but much more functional. https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-blue
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

Ledger cost 2k$?

It's too expensive. On site real price is 58 EUR for Ledger Nano S, Blue - the top product costs nearly 229 EUR. Don't forget about shipping price, in my country it costs 55 EUR.
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

Ledger cost 2k$?
It's very expensive, who will buy for what purposes?
A7373

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Ledger cost 2k$?
It's very expensive, who will buy for what purposes?
I will better prefer Trezor, it cost 150-200 dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: