Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better, IOTA or NEXUS?  (Read 223 times)
allcryptominer (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

Can someone more tech savvy tell me why I should invest in IOTA and why it's better then NEXUS?

I really believe in Nexus and if they can pull off what they say they will, I think it could be one of the top cryptos in the future. I already have quite a bit invested in Nexus but the more I read about IOTA it seem like a really good project as well, so please tell me the main differences and what makes one better than the other?
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

Can someone more tech savvy tell me why I should invest in IOTA and why it's better then NEXUS?

I really believe in Nexus and if they can pull off what they say they will, I think it could be one of the top cryptos in the future. I already have quite a bit invested in Nexus but the more I read about IOTA it seem like a really good project as well, so please tell me the main differences and what makes one better than the other?

As the developers state, Nexus is more than technology. It is the connection of people, economics, philosophy, ideas, computers and resources that will liberate humanity. However, I would choose IOTA better. It has more chances to grow faster.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

there are few people here skilled enough to analyse the designs and say clearly which is better.

I would go 70 nexus 30 iota simply because iota is so expensive right now and it is unproven centralised tech.

If you must have DAG there are other options.

To me there are better options than both.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: