Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: IOTA announces partnerships with world's biggest tech companies  (Read 584 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

more spam about this crap scheme

how many iota shit threads can we have on the main board.

I would rather have byteball than over inflated unproven tech like iota.

All by noob sock puppet accounts too.

I see 3 or 4 iota spamming threads on this main board every time i look here.

BYTEBALL IS BETTER THAN IOTA BY FAR AT THIS PRICE DIFFERENTIAL.

I will post this truthful statement in every iota spam thread i come across here.
So cryptohunter amuse me please? Since IOTA is attracting only to noobs and obviously i`m one of them( also a true lover of tragicomedy and humor itself, the one that can take a joke on it`s account, IF you are right and I wrong it would be a good laugh for me). Tell me please what are your reasons and concerns regarding the IOTA project?
IOTA is still a unproven project but so was bitcoin 7 or 8 years ago. I don`t know I`m new to the whole crypto world and made a 150 % return on my IOTA investment. Could you please tell me why should I get rid of my assets since it is a such bad project with no future???   

Well apart from the fact it is a proven narrow intial distribution that leads to collusion and market making already 2000x the stealth ico price
apart from the fact it is unproven tech that may go to shit when the centralised training wheels are taken off
apart from the fact that it is on only one exchange which doesnt have a great reputation
apart from the fact MIT highlighted some serious issues with it already
apart from the fact the only metric saying it has any recognition is shitty coin market crap that says some piece of crap like bitcoingold is number 5
apart from the fact that CFB when challenged on iota using puppet shill accounts said so what we will market outside of bct where nobody knows about it.
apart from the fact 99% of iota postings a shillings come from noob accounts with apparently high level conceptual design analysis skills who just arrived yesterday and became solely iota zealots
apart from the fact the only high level designers that have looked at it have said it is likely to fail once the training wheels are removed

then no I don't see cause for alarm at 3.5BN

HOWEVER having said all of that IF the training wheels ever get taken off and it is not attacked and broken within a few months and brings all the benefits it promises with no fatal or downsides that dont make it worth the trade off over blockchain

THEN

I will say it was a good scheme and well done to CFB and pals.

Until then I will far rather go for BYTEBALL if i must have some DAG in my portfolio at 25 X less cost.

I find it worry no established members here that are not linked to other scams are not heavily promoting iota.

Actually most of the top 10 look like utter scams and trash.

ripple - wtf was their distribution like
dash - lol
bitcoin cash - maybe
bitcoin gold- hmmm
iota - probably a scheme and unproven tech

Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

Oh, I'm glad I have a small part of IOTA, which has made me a lot of gains recently, but he has become Top10 now, and I'm thinking of selling it and buying other COINS.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: