Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20441 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Guys! trying to get to the bottom of this story... and few thing doesn't match up....

How is it that the official telegram channel of symmetry has been taken over, muted and promote this thread? Unless it has been hacked, why on earth the owner(s) of Symmetry would redirect everyone's attention to a post indicating that they run a scam?

Also If I recall well, there was over 700 members in the original Telegram channel... not 19 as of now...

The current channel was created on Monday January 29 (few days only) and been viewed by 127 persons only...

Can anyone shed some light?
I, too, can not understand anything in this situation, everything is very strange and confusing. It would be nice if someone gave an explanation
since none of the representatives of the team is responding, apparently the project still had a run, collected loot and fled.
Unfortunately, all the facts and recent events indicate exactly that. Now I do not know what to do-forget about it or continue to wait for news Undecided

We have no choice, we can only wait for news.. Sad Unfortunately, all evidence says, that even if dev team come back, it will be very difficult to rebuild this project and investors trust..
You are right, it seems to me that the most important thing is that the trust of investors has already been lost. Already probably there is no sense to do something
fadishop

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

It can not be said that there is nothing to do. I understand that everything is traceable and at some point the thieves have traced. To start with I got an announcement from:
https://icotracker.net/current

There are numerous ICO scam such as:
https://volk.fund/investments/#1505156951947-2906f627-2d86

There are about $ 4 million in the hands of maybe terrorist or criminal thieves who can hurt our backward society. Our obligation is to make a complaint. Is there someone who has started the initiative?
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

for more than a month no one comes to the branch and does not disprove the version of that symmetry, crooks, seems to have nothing to wait for.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Guys! trying to get to the bottom of this story... and few thing doesn't match up....

How is it that the official telegram channel of symmetry has been taken over, muted and promote this thread? Unless it has been hacked, why on earth the owner(s) of Symmetry would redirect everyone's attention to a post indicating that they run a scam?

Also If I recall well, there was over 700 members in the original Telegram channel... not 19 as of now...

The current channel was created on Monday January 29 (few days only) and been viewed by 127 persons only...

I, too, can not understand anything in this situation, everything is very strange and confusing. It would be nice if someone gave an explanation
since none of the representatives of the team is responding, apparently the project still had a run, collected loot and fled.
Unfortunately, all the facts and recent events indicate exactly that. Now I do not know what to do-forget about it or continue to wait for news Undecided

We have no choice, we can only wait for news.. Sad Unfortunately, all evidence says, that even if dev team come back, it will be very difficult to rebuild this project and investors trust..
You are right, it seems to me that the most important thing is that the trust of investors has already been lost. Already probably there is no sense to do something

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a scam. Even the manager said it was scam. Sad but it's the end.

StarSLight

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a scam. Even the manager said it was scam. Sad but it's the end.
It's sad, but there's nothing to be done about it. Once again, I am convinced that before taking part in any project, you must first study everything well
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

It's sad, but there's nothing to be done about it. Once again, I am convinced that before taking part in any project, you must first study everything well
  дa тyт xoть зaизyчaйcя,   yжe пoчти кaпy coбpaли, peклaмa шлa нa кoинмapкeтe,  вce вpoдe былo oтличнo , никaкoгo пoдвoxa.

blacksky

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

If you lost your invested money, you can do something about it: Go to your local police office and make a report. There is a very small chance to find these guys, e.g. finding the owners of the website etc...
StarSLight

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

If you lost your invested money, you can do something about it: Go to your local police office and make a report. There is a very small chance to find these guys, e.g. finding the owners of the website etc...
It seems to me that all these actions will be meaningless. If you have invested a little money, then you do not even have to do something, but if you invested a large amount-then of course you need to take action
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Yes, apparently you will not do anything anymore, there is not enough on the website owners that it can give, even if translations to the address of the contract, to find it, they also get it without any documents.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

It seems to me that all these actions will be meaningless. If you have invested a little money, then you do not even have to do something, but if you invested a large amount-then of course you need to take action
unfortunately, though zaizuchaysya if the project was conceived as fraud, it is difficult to determine it, because there are also not fools sitting, and they know. How to disguise.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pflit

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:37:57 PM

Did anyone ever catch these scammers?

I don´t think so. In the Telegram channel no announcement about it. Or is there another channel active about Symmetry ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: