Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which makes sense to buy a bitcoin or to buy a altcoin?  (Read 1635 times)
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

You should consider investing in both Bitcoin and Altcoin, but invest more in Altcoin and in particular Ethereum, you should invest 30% in Bitcoin and 70% in Altcoin. Because Bitcoin is stable, your profit will not be as great as your investment in Altcoin. Investing in Ethereum should be considered, as it has grown by over 4000% over the previous year.  Cool

ArbB

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

I would suggest to split it. For short terms get some bitcoins and long terms some etherium or waves
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

i will split my money, 60% for buying btc for long term...and 40% for buying some altcoin for short term
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

I want to buy altcoin or bitcoin for investment purposes before January
Which one do you recommend to buy?
Or some bitcoin and some altcoin?

I would recommend investing in ICO and good crypto. If you have a large amount of money, invest in Ethereum without any thought, which is developing well. Also, you can traditionally buy some BTC and keep it.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

I would recommend investing in ICO and good crypto. If you have a large amount of money, invest in Ethereum without any thought, which is developing well. Also, you can traditionally buy some BTC and keep it.

altcoin is good and profitable but nothing is more than in btc if you wanted to have a good profit then bitcoin for may you have this are really the best option of , then there is nothing wrong if you may have altcoin also they are both having sense of.
Marry Finch

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

It is better to invest in several coins at once, since it is difficult to predict the behavior of each coin in advance. Definitely you need to buy bitcoyne and ethereum, they will in any case increase in price. You should also pay attention to bitkoyn cash, litecoin ripple, monero. These are quite promising coins.
commanderbitcoin

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

I would suggest to buy bitcoin and top altcoins. 50% bitcoin because bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency in the market. 50% with altcoin Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and NEO. 

narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

It may depend on the person need if he wanted on a long term he can go for altcoin because some of them need to hold a bit longer before going boom or the price will go up and bitcoin is for super long term like you need to wait much more longer to ger those profits

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:16:25 PM

If ı were you ı would not go with only one coin. I think investing in some altcoins and some bitcoin is better option. For now it is a good time for buying and holding bitcoin. And some of altcoins are low nowadays and there is good ones for long term investment like neo and ripple. You can check them.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

If ı were you ı would not go with only one coin. I think investing in some altcoins and some bitcoin is better option. For now it is a good time for buying and holding bitcoin. And some of altcoins are low nowadays and there is good ones for long term investment like neo and ripple. You can check them.

Now is not the time to buy BTC, it will go down soon. Now is the time to buy good and solid altcoins!

HushRah

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

Altcoins will be preferred for short term quick gains but higher risk factor and instability, on the other hand Bitcoin will be always stable and give long term gains for sure.
mysacrifice

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

Very correct. Altcoins have greater risk factors than Bitcoin since the latter has already dug a solid foundation with a whole lot of people invested in it.

That is right, altcoins have greater risk comparing to bitcoins but from another perspective they can increase way faster comparing to btc. For example a simple alt coin can double in one day or even more but btc cannot do it that fast.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Very correct. Altcoins have greater risk factors than Bitcoin since the latter has already dug a solid foundation with a whole lot of people invested in it.

That is right, altcoins have greater risk comparing to bitcoins but from another perspective they can increase way faster comparing to btc. For example a simple alt coin can double in one day or even more but btc cannot do it that fast.
It seems to me that it's necessary to make a decision regarding Bitcoin or lightcoin, based on how large the initial capital is in you. The fact is that altcoin with a lower price is more promising for a user who does not have enough money to buy Bitcoin.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

for me most people wanted to choose in altcoin , why it is simply because that the profit that we can get on it are higher and we all know that altcoin is a worth for if we see some potential of it like we see the potential of some altcoin and we all know that it may give us a good profit but this is not a good for a long term cause we all know that bitcoin is the best interms of that.
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:07 PM
Merited by rorschach1 (15)

I recommended now to buy alts with small price (10 - 100 sat) and which trades on big exchange. Also still in trand bcash and bitcoin gold I guess

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

You should but both of them,BTC for your security in alts,and alts backup for your BTC trading is  risk management you will notice if BTC moves Alts are bleeding.
Shaour Zafar094

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:28:03 PM

Bitcoins is the root of every coin and the most stable coins, on the other hand ethereum price is increasing day by day.
it is better to spend money on both of these coins, but buy more ethereum as it is far less than a single bitcoin, as i would do this
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I love the morning. Every day, going to coinmarketcap, you do not know what you can see. Today, the morning is good - everything is red. The fall was expected, there was only a question when.

Bitcoin slightly decreased in price and this was used by his forks Cash and Gold.
Domination in the market has decreased to 46%. The peak for the last time was December 8 68%. There were 2 stages of reducing this indicator on the graphs: the indicators began to go swiftly downward on December 11 and December 18 (a day after each addition of futures).

Altkoins also suffered, but not all. Won IOTA added well. But all this, due to the announcement of cooperation with Bosch (again people are being fooled?).

I would not say that the correction is strong, for now. But this is enough to go up again. I'll wait a couple of days and look at the reaction of the market and follow the news. In any case, falling is an excellent opportunity to purchase.

Important! I read the news that on December 28 the SegWit2X will be held again. I do not think this is true. Perhaps manipulation in order for beginners to buy. Perhaps SegWit2X will, but this is another fork, and not a real hardcore. If I find more reliable information, I'll write it off.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

Altcoin is the best way to invest,check through coinmarket and invest into coin that is less than $10,ensure you check there whitepaper and DYOR before investing.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

Agree with most people here. Spread your allocation between BTC and a few top alts.  The market is frothy right now and xmas time might see a dump, so be careful.  That said if you are thinking long term the price you but at will seem great.  However, your nerves might shred if every day you check and all you see is red.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: