Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow Cardano gets ADA\ETH pairing. Impressive!  (Read 482 times)
redalert11 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:17:41 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 01:46:33 PM by redalert11

Even LTC doesn't have pairings on Bittrex.  This is a feat for Cardano for sure.  
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:10 AM

Hopefully be a good benchmark of this coin, because there are still many who think negative about cardano...Cardano is scalable and designed in a separate layer, to make it easier to upgrade software in the future.
redalert11 (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

I know almost next to nothing about Cardano but I've heard it labeled as Ethereum 2.0 and have a super team.  What's impressive is this is a relatively new project and it shows that they're not messing around.  I've been in the crypto space for less than a year and this is extraordinary IMO.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

I know almost next to nothing about Cardano but I've heard it labeled as Ethereum 2.0 and have a super team.  What's impressive is this is a relatively new project and it shows that they're not messing around.  I've been in the crypto space for less than a year and this is extraordinary IMO.

People are finally figuring this out it seems like. Now once it hits a few more exchanges, I see the price going up quite a bit more.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

Proper stuff I have heard a lot about them in the news lately but have failed to look into them myself. Does this also mean however that the pairing is good for ETC too yes? I am not sure how that works exactly but was always curious about it. To me it seems like it would increase ETC volume but I am unsure yet.

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Even LTC doesn't have pairings on Bittrex.  This is a feat for Cardano for sure.  

where did you see that pairing??
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

Cardano is a sublime project, don't let these ''high supplies'' fool you.

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:12 PM

People are finally figuring this out it seems like. Now once it hits a few more exchanges, I see the price going up quite a bit more.

its labeled as 3rd generation blockchain and yes people finally figuring out only when there are listing and hype because they are unlucky or too lazy to read the website and make a research.. i really believe that this will be big because they have industrial and academic level project there .. almost 50 developers and researchers
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

I usually don't regret not buying altcoins, but I was looking at this one when it was under the radar and never ended pulling the trigger. It's been one of the few coins that has been growing along with bitcoin. I don't know the details for the project, but seems interesting. Of course, I would eventually sell for more bitcoins, wouldn't consider it a long term hold, but I need to make more BTC, and finding cool projects that actually manage to go up against BTC (unlike 99% of altcoins) feels like a success already.

I may buy some POSW, looks like it's looking primed for a second round of a big pump, I may have missed the Cardano moon already.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:57:02 PM

I usually don't regret not buying altcoins, but I was looking at this one when it was under the radar and never ended pulling the trigger. It's been one of the few coins that has been growing along with bitcoin. I don't know the details for the project, but seems interesting. Of course, I would eventually sell for more bitcoins, wouldn't consider it a long term hold, but I need to make more BTC, and finding cool projects that actually manage to go up against BTC (unlike 99% of altcoins) feels like a success already.

I may buy some POSW, looks like it's looking primed for a second round of a big pump, I may have missed the Cardano moon already.

I jumped off the Bitcoin bandwagon at 10k, I just don't see a single token being worth a good used car. Of course it has went up since then, but I really think it's massively overvalued. So I invested in smaller stuff, and Cardano was one of the main ones. It's really paid off for me too. The 20% increase in Btc I missed out on was more than maid up for by the 500% increase in Cardano. I still think ADA is undervalued too. They'll have a debit card coming out in the next couple months and I expect to see more growth as a result.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

They must have had to invest heavily to get ADA/ETH pairing.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

Yeah getting the hook up like that, doesn't come cheap.

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Yeah getting the hook up like that, doesn't come cheap.

Lord knows they have the resources to make just about anything possible, happen.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

ETH-LTC exist...
There is no pairing ADA-ETH, but just ETH-ADA (ETH as base currency).
Jackfrost777

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

Cardano didn't even do an ico over here and was listed immediately on bittrex. Read that the head guy of Cardano was also co founder of Ethereum and I new this was something special. I like ETH but if anyone can dethrone Ethereum it would be the Cardano team.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

I really dont get what is so special about Cardano , why its market cap is so high. Stratis is greater than Cardano as a project  but it is still so low on price. I think Cardano will collapse in future.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:32:52 AM

I regret I sold it in a way up. Misinterpreted as usual pump and dump movements. Fixed profits at 2x and 3x. But still grateful for this coin and will buy again later. But my altcoin to bitcoin ration became too biased. So I had to covert some altcoins to bitcoin.

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:07:18 AM

I regret I sold it in a way up. Misinterpreted as usual pump and dump movements. Fixed profits at 2x and 3x. But still grateful for this coin and will buy again later. But my altcoin to bitcoin ration became too biased. So I had to covert some altcoins to bitcoin.

It was easy to mistake.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:41:50 AM

Cardano didn't even do an ico over here and was listed immediately on bittrex. Read that the head guy of Cardano was also co founder of Ethereum and I new this was something special. I like ETH but if anyone can dethrone Ethereum it would be the Cardano team.

Cardano didn't even do an ico over here and was listed immediately on bittrex Huh sounds legit

lol that sounds like the start of a great trustless decentralised project.

I like those super stealthy super narrow distributions... they make it easy to suck btc from noobs

xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

Has it come up on any exchanges since this?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: